Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 05-05-2024, 05:13 AM
Master

Was in bed last night thinking about all these "tears" and I wondered if anyone can remember being laid on your back in bed, crying your eyes out over a broken romance or something , and all the tears running down the side of your face and into your ears ? LOL.
Old 05-05-2024, 07:05 AM
Master

I reckon that just about every single one of us have cried over a romance. It’s just part of life imo

Bl……… painful at the time tho!
Old 05-05-2024, 07:24 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redchic12
I reckon that just about every single one of us have cried over a romance. It’s just part of life imo

Bl……… painful at the time tho!
Absolutely agree... All part of life that we all probably experience .
Looking back now it wasn't so much the romance break up that I recall , but the tears in ears were quite annoying at the time when you're trying to get on with a heartbreak LOL.
Strange how I remember the tears more than the bloke !!!
Old 05-05-2024, 02:33 PM
Master
One of the saddest thing I ever saw was a man, in a foreign country, sitting on the curb, crying his heart out. I suspected what happened was he bought a condo in his girlfriends name believing it couldn't be in her name. He returned only to find the condo had been sold and the girl friend is long gone. I am not sure this is what happened but I have seen/heard of similar stories.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Last edited by BigJohn : 06-05-2024 at 12:00 AM.
Old 05-05-2024, 07:28 PM
Administrator
I am not a Cryer never have been if something has upset me I just want to be left alone,
I cant understand why some people cry watching a film,
I don't cry at funerals,

People think I am very hard and don't care I do care but I have been through to much to care what anyone thinks

Namaste
Old 06-05-2024, 04:54 AM
Master

John, I think I'd cry too if that happened to me. But maybe he should have put it in joint names .

Native, we are all different. My brother is like you. I don't think I've ever seen him cry . Like you he feels things but doesn't display his emotions.

I should have been an actress doing all the sad scenes . I wouldn't need to hold half an onion under my chin to produce tears !
In fact they'd probably sack me for crying when I'm not meant to !
Old 06-05-2024, 04:57 AM
Master
In certain countries, it is hard to get ownership in joint names for property. Which means, you might be taking a big gamble and might lost.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 06-05-2024, 05:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
In certain countries, it is hard to get ownership in joint names for property. Which means, you might be taking a big gamble and might lost.
Then I would rent LOL... Saves on the tears !
But speaking of tears , have you been able to produce any yet after your most recent operation ?

Last edited by AngelBlue : 06-05-2024 at 05:54 AM.
Old 06-05-2024, 08:32 AM
Master

...Years and years ago I wrote a poem about tears.
I was only a late teen .
Bit embarrassing now as I can see how "whimsical" it was .... But nevertheless it got published in a book..
I'll try and dig it out . Then it will depend if I dare post it LOL...
Old 06-05-2024, 10:31 AM
Master

That’s awesome AB, getting your poem published. Nice one!

Yeah you must share it with us.