Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2024, 03:17 PM
Excerpts from Post 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody 444
Every time I have chosen this topic to talk about, I find the expected inability of people to find any Clairity. .. belief ... It brings this,
it creates this, it makes me happy....Will this save your soul?
Comments: ''What you expect -you will get.''
That is an everyday way the world works as many of us have read and directly have exp'd.

I just do not think you are qualified to say what will save a person's soul!
You talk about Yeshua...he placed MUCH importance on believing.
If that is all you've got, belief, because you are unsure about whether you can move that mountain ...then, that is all you've got. *shrug*

If your faith is as SMALL as a Mustard seed - Yeshua placed a lot of importance on that.

I accept wishing people would go further than just faith and belief, I do - and they will when it is their time.
All my 2 cents on the subject...I feel pretty strongly about this. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-01-2024, 05:08 PM
Molearner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You talk about Yeshua...he placed MUCH importance on believing.
Hi,

Look at the conclusion of the Sermon on the Mount……Matthew 7:28-29….”And it came to pass, when Jesus had ended this sayings, the people were astonished at his doctrine: For he taught them as one having authority, and not as the scribes.”

This astonishment was like an epiphany for them…..like they were convinced that they had heard the truth(which they had). The scribes presented beliefs. Jesus emphasized believing because He knew that real truth could only come via the Spirit and the Spirit had not yet been given(John 7:39). Jesus was playing the role of intercessor……the bridge between man and the divine.

Belief is very important in Christianity if it convinces you that seeking the Spirit is the most important thing that one can inspire to achieve IMO. “Who you gonna call ? Ghostbusters ! “………….:)
Old 31-01-2024, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molearner
...Belief is very important in Christianity if it convinces you that seeking the Spirit is the most important thing
that one can inspire to achieve IMO.
Yes. This goes along with what I think ...that belief has it's place...it is incorrect to call it wrong, imo.
To stay only in belief, without ever seeking the Holy Spirit or knowledge...
would not be my preference.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-01-2024, 05:40 PM
Nobody 444

Quote:
Comments: ''What you expect -you will get.''
That is an everyday way the world works as many of us have read and directly have exp'd.

I sorry you do not understand. I never said I saved souls are you even reading this? I said is belief going to save the soul or is clarity I can do nothing about your soul or anyone's soul. I am stating fact beliefs are dangerous and this is what will never be understood by those without clarity. Facts are facts. People are what they are and chose what they are. And without clarity I believe, I feel, I think, I assume, your soul becomes ignorant and so will you. I think, I believe, I feel, I seem to understand but do not know what to think when I am never understood. Okay?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 31-01-2024 at 07:15 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 31-01-2024, 05:52 PM
Nobody 444

Quote:
Yes. This goes along with what I think ...that belief has it's place...it is incorrect to call it wrong, imo.
To stay only in belief, without ever seeking the Holy Spirit or knowledge...
would not be my preference.
Also understand that my brother did not write that. My brother did not write anything down. If you had clarity, you would know why this is. You would know Yeshua lived in the 1st century A.D. and the bible was written in the 6th Centry A.D. All the scrolls taken to make this bible were guess work. Archeologists for instance find 5 books of Mathew how many are in the bible? Yeah, look it up. Infact look this all up. The Torah, Quarn, Satanic scrips and the Bible are all written at the same place at different times. 100% true, no belief here.

What isn't understood by the orthodox is rebuked by the orthodox.
Old 31-01-2024, 06:32 PM
Nobody 444

Look at this from faith and religion, it warms my heart.

War Murder because of faith

Israel vs Canaan
Muslim Conquests
The Crusades
Children’s Crusade
Buddhist Uprising
Second War of Kappel
Lebanese Civil War
French Wars of Religion
And what about Rome? My gosh the entire place split, commerce to religion in ruins, all because one changed belief and the other did not. Am I spouting ignorance? Not preaching just wanted to talk about clarity and how you have found it in your life thus you have understood the man in the mountain. LOL

(Everyone these above are some of the big wars there are hundreds of conflicts over faith. Never once Have I seen two people, or two tribes kill each other over clarity. Have YOU? From reading I think you guys may have seen clarity cause death.

Jim Jones
David Koresh
Here are some wonderful believers and a hundred more around the world because of faith.
Additionally, everyone who walked with these people had what? Very Important. They had faith, and they did what ... believed.

And now because of faith we are finding this. Isn't this just wonderful.

Share Study finds link between brain damage and religious fundamentalism on LinkedIn
Scientists found that damage in a certain part of the brain is linked to an increase in religious fundamentalism. In particular, lesions in the ventromedial prefrontal cortex reduced cognitive flexibility – the ability to challenge our beliefs based on new evidence.

The researchers, led by Jordan Grafman of Northwestern University, utilized data gathered from Vietnam War veterans as part of the Vietnam Head Injury Study. They compared levels of religious fundamentalism between 119 vets who had lesions and 30 veterans who didn’t.
The scientists specify that they are not stating religious people overall are mentally inflexible or that belief is caused by brain damage. There are many cognitive processes involved in forming beliefs. But in some people, the system of “belief revision” may become suppressed due to brain damage.

Isn't it awesome to have zero clarity on this topic. Because if you look at the evidence like you normally should. But you don't and thus my topic on clarity is just ignorant. No, not all, I see you thinking I see this is something you have been questioning for a while. I hope I was able to bring some clarity to your life with the man and the mountain. But honestly this should have never been posted here. I am sorry.

Last edited by Nobody 444 : 31-01-2024 at 07:23 PM.
Old 31-01-2024, 06:53 PM
Nobody 444

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello Nobody 444 and all.
I have edited the first line of post 15 from "The question asked in the opening post"--- to "The question asked in the thread title".
I should have been more precise initially. My apologies. Cheers.X.
No, no you, do not understand I love you all. That is why I am here. I am the one who is sorry for this.
Old 31-01-2024, 07:17 PM
A long time ago - not exactly in the Rules, the Admin asked for all of us to quote each other with only 2-3 sentences.
If it helps ref the post #.
Also, we don't do sarcasm on this Forum.

Old 31-01-2024, 07:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobody 444
I sorry you do not understand. I never said I saved souls are you even reading this?
I feel, I seem to understand but do not know what to think when I am never understood.
Are you even reading my post? Back atcha - never said ANYthing about you saving souls.
Read what I said again it's right there.
Quote:
Also understand that my brother did not write that. ...If you had clarity, you would know why this is.
You would know Yeshua lived in the 1st century A.D. and the bible was written in the 6th Centry A.D.
Your presumptions and arrogance are not helping you here. Nor in post 19 to HITESH.

Old 31-01-2024, 07:32 PM
Master
[Originally Posted by Nobody 444
I feel, I seem to understand but do not know what to think when I am never understood.]

Do you understand yourself ? Imo that's more important than others understanding you....
Closed Thread