Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 03-01-2022, 08:25 PM
Administrator
ThatMan post7 it is fear mongering who is to say that you are right in your Beliefs and that everyone else is wrong

Namaste
Old 03-01-2022, 08:38 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
ThatMan post7 it is fear mongering who is to say that you are right in your Beliefs and that everyone else is wrong
Can you be a little more specific? I do not recall saying something like that.
Old 03-01-2022, 08:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I could not find any scriptures that say Jesus is God incarnated.

As for the Word becoming flesh and dwelt among us..... that is speaking of the Son of God, not God, becoming flesh and dwelling among us.
Not to worry you can't find any..... mybe some other time you'll come across them.

Yes it is about Jesus in Human Form so as to dwell amongst us.
Remember, In the beginning was the word etc:
Old 03-01-2022, 09:10 PM
Master
Generally.... mostly people take "In the beginning was the Word' as being the first of creationn not "about Jesus in Human Form so as to dwell amongst us".

As I mentioned, it is my opinion that is was Jesus who became flesh and it was Jesus who died, not God.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-01-2022, 09:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Nowhere does it says "becoming", Isaiah goes hand it hand with all creation being in Christ which we find in John. It uses the word Father in the same sentence, there's only one Father, not two, one God, the whole biblical scripture is based on this foundation. All things were created by Him and for Him, He is the Father of all things, He did not become.

Who was the Father of computers?

Who was the Father of Calculus?

In these cases, Father can and does mean more then God.

Now if you had used the scripture that Jesus quoted, that indicated we are all gods, that would be a different story.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 03-01-2022, 09:18 PM
Master
Quote:
I see, interesting. For me it is much more simpler, I AM is the first born over all creation because I AM comes before all things but I AM is the Son of God so I AM comes out of God.

When God said to Moses to tell the Hebrews that it was I AM sent him, how does that relate to your post?

Old 03-01-2022, 11:14 PM
kjw47

Quote:
@BigJohn Why does the first born has to be created, Isaiah calls Jesus the everlasting father, which means eternal, He always existed.
It it the way it is, some people want their beliefs forced upon others and if you do not agree with them you may suffer....
Collosians 1:15--The firstborn of all creation--see the term-ALL creation. happened prior to the earth--he was created first direct, all other things created through him. He tells all that at Proverbs 8-He is Gods master worker. This is the being who God sent. It is not God speaking at Prov 8 that is clear. 8:22-- produced me as the beginning of his way( creation) 8:25 brought forth as with labor pains( showing it wasnt real easy to create direct that is why God created all other things through him. 8:35--the ones finding me will certainly find life= the way, the truth, the life. It is the one who God sent it is Michael--1thess 4:13--Upon Jesus return, he comes with the trumpet of God( announcing the ride( white horse) and with the voice of the archangel-It is his voice.
Old 04-01-2022, 12:55 AM
Master
Lets see, Son of God, first of creation, who created everything by his Father's 'wishes', who is also known as the Word. Later, in recent times, he became flesh and is/was known as Jesus. He died and was resurrected and sits at the right side of God. In the future he will come as Michael. This will begin the process of bringing the Kingdom of God from Heaven to Earth as prophesized in Daniel.

Is that about right?

Old 04-01-2022, 01:09 AM
kjw47

Quote:
Lets see, Son of God, first of creation, who created everything by his Father's 'wishes', who is also known as the Word. Later, in recent times, he became flesh and is/was known as Jesus. He died and w

Is that about right?
Michael rides the white horse at the war in heaven, Jesus rides the white horse to earth at Harmageddon, just a continuation of the first ride= righteous war.
Then upon Jesus return, he comes with the trumpet of God( announcing the ride) and with the voice of the archangel-1Thess 4:16--so either Michael loans Jesus his voice or it belongs to Jesus. Since i know for sure it is the being who was sent speaking at Proverbs 8 and its not God speaking. It is Michael. As well Daniel 12:1-Michael stands up for the sons of Israel-Jesus was the one who did that when he came to earth. It was them who rejected him thus God rejected them as well as did Jesus-He told them off at Matt 23 and in verse 38--Your house is abandoned to you( no longer Gods chosen) unless they do verse 39, in which they have outright refused for over 1950 years.
Michael is Jesus.
Old 04-01-2022, 01:11 AM
kjw47

Quote:
When God said to Moses to tell the Hebrews that it was I AM sent him, how does that relate to your post?
If you google that. The Hebrews say. there is no i am that i am in the OT in the Hebrew language.. The phrase is-i will be what i will be correctly translated. Another decieving alteration by the religion that came out of Rome. There is wise council in the bible for all to live by--Be like the Boreans and make sure of all things.