Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 31-01-2021, 12:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
I personally do not believe the ' Ego ' is satan nor evil but when another person on here said it was I was curious as to how they come to this conclusion which they haven't yet explained.

As for my Buddhist beliefs they suit me well, thank you

Your Buddhist beliefs may suite you fine while you are in the flesh, however i know for a fact that it can be a stumbling block of a huge proportion, that will hinder your spiritual progressions after you have been liberated from the flesh. Though because of your Buddhist beliefs you will also deny that and even want to water it down with another poor reason why it will not.

And people can not explain it to you why ego is satanic or evil, why?, because they have not seen with their "waking vision", what is actually the true route origin & CAUSE, that IS behind the unloving ego within mankind. And as of course the same for yourself.

I however have had & still do have, moment by moment day in & day out, incredible phenomenal waking moments of spiritual experiences that do prove without a shadow of a doubt, that it is not a satan entity that is the route origin & cause of all unloving ego within mankind, and, why unloving ego does not originate from within mankind.

And I have spoken about it countless times over the many years that i have been on this forum.
And what I witness day in day, once curl my tows, though not any longer.
And i can tell you all, that it will rock your WORLD to the core and discuss you if you were to experience it for yourself.

And what have i continually spoken of?...ex physical beings who were of the flesh, & of whom are now spiritual beings without the flesh.
And what do i recieve from members of this forum including yourself when i start to explain it, after members ask for an explanation, for their anxieties, unexplainable aches & pains, physical possessions doing weird things, people acting unlovingly towards them, spiritual crazy dream session & or visions, astral traveling difficulties...And this is to only lick the very first millimeter a centimeter wide, of the tip of a very very huge iceberg...

Earthlings have NO clue whatsoever, of the masive deception, that is, the unloving ego within mankind. That ego is not ours, it does not originate from within any part of our selves.

And what will become of this post....more disbelief, rudeness & even posts of Passive Aggression, as what has been directed towards myself previously in the past over tve years on this forum.

Anyways, regards once again, to one and all. 🙂
Old 31-01-2021, 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Your Buddhist beliefs may suite you fine while you are in the flesh, however i know for a fact that it can be a stumbling block of a huge proportion, that will hinder your spiritual progressions after you have been liberated from the flesh. Though because of your Buddhist beliefs you will also deny that and even want to water it down with another poor reason why it will not.

And people can not explain it to you why ego is satanic or evil, why?, because they have not seen with their "waking vision", what is actually the true route origin & CAUSE, that IS behind the unloving ego within mankind. And as of course the same for yourself.

I however have had & still do have, moment by moment day in & day out, incredible phenomenal waking moments of spiritual experiences that do prove without a shadow of a doubt, that it is not a satan entity that is the route origin & cause of all unloving ego within mankind, and, why unloving ego does not originate from within mankind.

And I have spoken about it countless times over the many years that i have been on this forum.
And i can tell you all, that it will rock your WORLD to the core and discuss you if you were to experience it for yourself.

And what have i continually spoken of?...ex physical beings who were of the flesh, & of whom are now spiritual beings without the flesh.
And what do i recieve from members of this forum including yourself when i start to explain it, after members ask for an explanation, for their anxieties, unexplainable aches & pains, physical possessions doing weird things, people acting unlovingly towards them, spiritual crazy dream session & or visions, astral traveling difficulties...And this is to only lick the very first millimeter a centimeter wide, of the tip of a very very huge iceberg...

Earthlings have NO clue whatsoever, of the masive deception, that is, the unloving ego within mankind. That ego is not ours, it does not originate from within any part of our selves.

And what will become of this post....more disbelief, rudeness & even posts of Passive Aggression, as what has been directed towards myself previously in the past over tve years on this forum.

What a fascinating post...I have to read it thoroughly, thanks ...
I'm on my Morning Mod Rounds first, hahahaha, oy.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-01-2021, 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
..... Because who in fact made any of us "deciples" ????? Except our own self importance !!!!!
What? Ever been a disciple or devotee ? It's all about humility and service.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-01-2021, 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
What others think is irrelevant to me
Um, that got me laughing, sky ---then what are you doin' here and asking questions for?
Doesn't that seem odd? No offense.
Cuz when you explain your take on ego not being evil ---you will want others to find your thoughts relevant,
am I wrong?
I mean I do get the not caring part, either way.

Old 31-01-2021, 02:58 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by God-Like
That's the irony in all the hatred towards other's who supposedly sin based upon their notions of what a sin is and what god is ..

The anger, the distaste, the abusive expression that they have seems to be okay with their God

When you have fanatical behaviour there is no talking reason with them ..
Got that right! Well said.

Old 31-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil

[quote=neil]Your Buddhist beliefs may suite you fine while you are in the flesh, however i know for a fact that it can be a stumbling block of a huge proportion, that will hinder your spiritual progressions after you have been liberated from the flesh.]

No Neil you do not know for a fact , you presume you do but unless you have experienced following Buddhism previous to being liberated from the flesh you can only presume
Old 31-01-2021, 02:59 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
What? Ever been a disciple or devotee ? It's all about humility and service.
.... I meant on here !!!!!! People that think they are "holier Than thou".... Them that think they are above and beyond GOD... Of which there are several....
Old 31-01-2021, 03:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Um, that got me laughing, sky ---then what are you doin' here and asking questions for?
Doesn't that seem odd? No offense.
Cuz when you explain your take on ego not being evil ---you will want others to find your thoughts relevant,
am I wrong?
I mean I do get the not caring part, either way.

Quote 3Pnut [ Have you experienced the dark side and or adversity?

I think not.

Hence your limited reasoning of experience.]

So it's irrelevant what He/She thinks.....
Old 31-01-2021, 03:12 PM
Elfin

I'm going to kill myself ..... Right now.... Please ...I beg ... One of you save me ???????????????
Old 31-01-2021, 03:12 PM
Elfin

Goodnight......