Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 29-03-2011, 09:14 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangress
I didn't mean to infer that guides are not available to everyone, simply that some do not have guides involved with them.

I agree completely. I was mainly responding to the original posters question which seemed to be asking if guides exist for everyone or just some people. I certainly didn't mean to imply that everyone actually interacted with their guides, just that they were available.

I think some people are curious if they have guides at all (especially if they haven't had any experiences to support their existence) and I think we both agree that they do. Whether they end up having any communication/interaction is up to the individual. Their choice!

Love and Light
Old 29-03-2011, 09:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
Since we're talking about Gem in the third person, I'll go along and say I appreciate his healthy skepticism. I wouldn't take anyone else's word for it but wait for my own undeniable experience to be convinced.

Xan

I agree with you.

There may be instances where a person simply doesn't want a guide.

All I'm saying is I have seen that distress is caused by ramming these notions of guides, and thier alter 'dark entities', down people's throats.

I don't validate james, but have no reason to doubt the accuracy of his experience, it might be assumed that experience implies something, but that is speculative.

The other invention called 'LOA' is theory which entirely discounts consequence... or the adage 'be careful what you wish for'.

I feel peeps do better if they cultivate a sense of 'betweeness'.
Old 29-03-2011, 11:46 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
I'll go along and say I appreciate his healthy skepticism.
I appreciate skepticism too.. but consistent.. non-wavering skepticism..?? it gets old!

He/she can believe what they want.. but at face value many posts not only exude skepticism but negativity.. that's what I detect.. perhaps it's only me though
Quote:
I didn't mean to infer that guides are not available to everyone, simply that some do not have guides involved with them.
I'm not so sure.. how hard is this game we call earth?

It's very hard.. might has well call the game difficulty setting "Impossible!"

And in such a game.. and billions, really trillions up trillions of entities that make up us "the one" each person's not going to be getting some advice from there dead grandma.. or their friend from another dimension?

By law of odds alone.. I call your statement preposterous.. this game is very hard.. we need all the help we can get! No wonder we have so much help or people that cheer us on.. from the other side!

No, I say everyone has guides.. I allow the possibility that some or all may not.. but very, very doubtful from my way of thinking.. (our denial of them, is our denial of self..)

A big thing that most don't even understand is.. were all watched! Were all recorded in the akash.. there is no privacy.. 3 billion entities can be watching you right now.. you just don't know!

But now you’re aware.. (maybe)

So say "hello" to your fellow self's, guides, angels, friends whatever observing your life..
Old 30-03-2011, 08:04 AM
Master
themaster: I appreciate skepticism too.. but consistent.. non-wavering skepticism..?? it gets old!

I agree with you also. Keeping an open mind is always good.

Xan

Old 30-03-2011, 08:40 AM
Sangress

Quote:
No, I say everyone has guides.. I allow the possibility that some or all may not.. but very, very doubtful from my way of thinking..

You just contradicted yourself.

You believe everyone has guides, but entertain the notion that some may not....and then you highly doubt it would be true

So...what exactly do you believe again? I'm confused.
Old 30-03-2011, 08:48 AM
Light21

LOL me too
Old 30-03-2011, 08:50 AM
themaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

Xan
In my awareness.. Gem seems to be posting better.. I'll shall also keep a open mind in my observations as well..
Quote:
You just contradicted yourself.

You believe everyone has guides, but entertain the notion that some may not....and then you highly doubt it would be true

So...what exactly do you believe again? I'm confused.
Is it not possible to believe in both..??

Can you understand stating a fact as probably or mostly.. without it having to be absolutely? (if you can? welcome to the 4th dimension! )

I said that, I believe everyone has spiritual connections.. regardless of who they are.. but the classification/definition of guides within that spiritual connections creates a tighter realm..

What I have basically said is..

There is a high probability that everyone has a guide!

But I allow for the possibility that not everyone does.. (meaning this information may be slightly inaccurate)

For my knowledge on this is not 100% surety and would only be in a much, much higher vibration.. of knowingness..

Do you understand? Both?

To say absolutely that we all have guides! Would be a statement of limitation.. because I do not have that knowledge at present.. but to say otherwise based on what I know is also a statement of limitation.. you could say.. I said.. 99.9% of us have guides.. and therefore I left a margin of error in there!

I ultimately do not care what the actual information is.. this is just a EGO understanding of a spiritual nature.. but understanding that nature in real truth requires a higher spiritual understanding, a higher perspective, a higher vibration.. (it sure is a lot of sentences about just one statement.. but you asked.. )
Old 30-03-2011, 09:34 AM
Sangress

Now that that has been worded more precisely.

Yes, I understand what you mean.
Old 30-03-2011, 11:02 AM
themaster

One way that I have considered how someone could not have a guide is simple.. I know of this ray which lets you incarnate into physical and yet carry much of who you are with you.. I believe this ray has been used with people like buddha and maybe jesus..

Anyway, if you were to incarnate on earth (instantly materialize) but with higher aspects of you still intact (by my awareness it's only possible through this ray)

Anyway, if you could do that.. you would have access to your non-physical friends, mentors etc. and why your here.. why would you need a guide..??

A guide after all guides you but.. if you remember everything including the rules to the game.. I don't think such a entity would need what us spirits pretending to be humans call guides..

So here's one example of how you could be physical here on this earth and yet not have a guide..
Old 30-03-2011, 11:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
themaster: I appreciate skepticism too.. but consistent.. non-wavering skepticism..?? it gets old!

Xan

I know it's difficult for you to understand, but I pushing these stories of guides and the alter dark entity upon people causes distress. I see it often enough.

When you say allow everyone to see and believe per their own experience, I agree 100%, but you don't practice what you preach in that regard.

To the Master: You are not placed nor qualified to judge the merit of my posts. I have no reason to believe the visions another has, nor do you, no one does, and many are mislead by emulating some belief which the are hand fed.

If one person has particular visions then good for them, it may not be the experience of another, so they can speak for themselves, and fine, but it's not prudent to impose that on others nor leap on such things in blind faith.