Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 04-04-2011, 12:56 AM
iolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by neospiritualist
:)

I used to think how great it would be to see a UFO. After that dream I will have to say no thanks.

I am with YOU!!!
Old 04-04-2011, 02:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by neospiritualist
Had a very vivid dream a few years ago. The experience of being beamed up is very frightening. I woke up fast.

Had a strange premonition I would have that dream though. So thinking about it now makes me wonder if I really did get abducted.

I had a dream of a UFO trying to beam me up as well, but it then turned into (my first and one of the most vivid) lucid dream/astral projection.

It kind of freaked me out, so i thought "back in body! Back in body!" then woke up.

Kind of wish i would have kept going with it though.
Old 04-04-2011, 08:36 AM
Master
Hi Guy's .

I don't know about you guy's but I would say many abduction cases are where the Individual Is taken against there will so to speak .

I would say I have had various off world experiences but I only remember two that were In a craft and one time where I heard a craft outside my house (probably dropping me off) hehhe hehehe .

All of my experiences were pleasant and one time I was placed within a tube of light . There were many people there at this time . Next to me was an arab type sultan, what was weird though was that I don't think he was from our time period . EEeekkk!!

That's food for thought .

x daz x
Old 04-04-2011, 08:54 PM
neospiritualist

Its is amazing how many variations of abduction exp there are. The best stories are the ones about people who had no idea what UFO's were before their first sighting.
Old 05-04-2011, 10:35 AM
Knower

On the morning after Anzac day, 1995 I saw a UFO. It hovered over the car I was driving before dissapearing at a rapid rate.
I was with someone else who saw the same thing, so I didn't imagine it.This happened in the very early hours of the morning in a small town- we would have been the only ones around. After going home and talking about it, I went to sleep.

As soon as I closed my eyes, I could not open them again, as much as I tried. My consciousness never altered.
I felt this sensation of being lifted through the window.
Next thing I knew I was in a light blue "area"
There were strange creatures around me trying to do things to me.
I put up a mild fight before 2 "humans" that I knew appeared and calmed me down.

I had my first real orgasm that night!

I do not remember exactly what happened beyond what I have said but I also remember a conversation amongst the beings and something about Sanspec? which would erase my memory.
A gas mask type thing was put over my face.
Also, I recall being implanted with some kind of "tracking device" in my middle left finger.
When I woke up there was a wound exactly there!

Whether all of this proves that these are dreams or reality I do not know?

One other thing,
Several years later I started typing into my computer all of the strange thing that have happened to me over the years. As I was typing this story, I had this overwhelming feeling of "don't type that"!
As soon as I finished my computer shut down!
When I got it back up and running, everything I had typed was still there except this last bit!
Later that night I went onto my balcony and saw another UFO!

I don't know what any of this means or whether I have been "abducted" or just dreamt it.
It certainly has been a strange set of circumstances though.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:20 PM
stepspractice

Abduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miko
I would like to hear about other people's experience with abduction, whether you feel you may have or know you have been abducted. With me, it's more of a feel I have, and runs in my family. My daughter started having nightmares about them when she was only 3, never even knowing what an alien was or what they looked like, she could describe them and the procedures they performed on her. It was very odd and coincided with many abduction scenerios that I later researched. It scared her to death, though, and to this she is still afraid of them. My sister has seen them with her own eyes, I have had strange dreams and experiences, and my mother and grandmother have too. It seems to only follow the women on my mother's side of the family. The most I have seen and recall is a UFO, though.
This is a very serious subject. I have many similar experiences to yours. I have been abducted and it has been a lifelong experience. I did some extensive reading and investigation into this phenomenon in my life. Have you read any books or watched youtube clips by David Jacobs, Budd Hopkins or Karla Turner? Their research really helped me in putting the pieces together. Also, another book - The Allies of Humanity. It is available free online.

There are many groups and individuals who promote ET/UFO contact and believe that this will lead to some kind of ascension or enlightenment. I know I am in the minority in stating this - but it is my experience that this is not in our best interest. We are the discovered race and we need to maintain our self-determination and not give away the keys to our inherent Divine nature or the keys to our world.

There is a spiritual practice that prepares us to engage with intelligent life in the Universe and develops our ability to discern the Truth from manipulation. I have found it very helpful. I actually started this practice before doing the deeper reading. I needed a strong spiritual foundation before heading into unknown territory. It provides true understanding and protection which I really needed to dive into this subject. Its called Steps to Knowledge.

I hope this helps... blessings to you and your family.
Old 05-04-2011, 02:24 PM
midnightstar

Here's a stupid question: do aliens have internet???????? I know it's a stupid question .......... if they can read this then personally I don't want to get abducted
Old 05-04-2011, 02:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Favourite Son
On the morning after Anzac day, 1995 I saw a UFO....
As soon as I closed my eyes, I could not open them again, as much as I tried. My consciousness never altered.
I felt this sensation of being lifted through the window.
I do not remember exactly what happened beyond what I have said but I also remember a conversation amongst the beings and something about Sanspec? which would erase my memory.
...Several years later I started typing into my computer all of the strange thing that have happened to me over the years. As I was typing this story, I had this overwhelming feeling of "don't type that"!
As soon as I finished my computer shut down!
When I got it back up and running, everything I had typed was still there except this last bit!
...It certainly has been a strange set of circumstances though.

That sounds so intense. I'm glad you're ok.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:39 PM
Master
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by stepspractice
This is a very serious subject. I have many similar experiences to yours. I have been abducted and it has been a lifelong experience. I did some extensive reading and investigation into this phenomenon in my life. Have you read any books or watched youtube clips by David Jacobs, Budd Hopkins or Karla Turner? Their research really helped me in putting the pieces together. Also, another book - The Allies of Humanity. It is available free online.

There are many groups and individuals who promote ET/UFO contact and believe that this will lead to some kind of ascension or enlightenment. I know I am in the minority in stating this - but it is my experience that this is not in our best interest. We are the discovered race and we need to maintain our self-determination and not give away the keys to our inherent Divine nature or the keys to our world.

There is a spiritual practice that prepares us to engage with intelligent life in the Universe and develops our ability to discern the Truth from manipulation. I have found it very helpful. I actually started this practice before doing the deeper reading. I needed a strong spiritual foundation before heading into unknown territory. It provides true understanding and protection which I really needed to dive into this subject. Its called Steps to Knowledge.

I hope this helps... blessings to you and your family.

So we can just google Steps to Knowledge?

That was an incredible experience~*
Thx for sharing.

Old 05-04-2011, 02:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by beautydylan
Here's a stupid question: do aliens have internet???????? I know it's a stupid question .......... if they can read this then personally I don't want to get abducted

I have heard beautydylan that they have mtv

x daz x