Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-01-2019, 01:14 AM
Newbie ;)

i believe when we pass over to the other side, we are greeted by a host of other souls who we accompany in other lives depending. And we have a life review to see how we went with the life we just left. and we learn about all the other lives we had and regain back those lives knowledge and wisdom since we arent limited to the physical human brain. That after life place is home for us and so this is just a holiday.
Old 26-01-2019, 01:10 AM
Super Moderator
I heard a very interesting thing the other day about NDE experiences worldwide (that is in various cultures and religions) Not all of them report a "life review".
I find that extremely interesting.
Do we get what we expect...? What we have created...?
Who is to know? I keep an open mind. If I find I have a life review that's fine with me anyway.
What I do know, which is a tiny tip of the iceberg indeed, is that loved ones who have connected with me seem very content.
Old 26-01-2019, 02:49 AM
Newbie ;)

As someone who as had an NDE and an STE, My overall view of life and mankind has changed 180 since my experience. No one needs to fear death, but you will experience life after death as you lived life. You must be one with God to reach the kingdom of heaven. I now find it difficult to explain what I have experienced to someone who has not. I am not alone.
Old 26-01-2019, 02:54 AM
Newbie ;)

An overwhelming feeling among NDE/STE is finding a future purpose going forward. Mine has been defined and I will work in hospice.
Old 26-01-2019, 09:33 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saved65
As someone who as had an NDE and an STE, My overall view of life and mankind has changed 180 since my experience. No one needs to fear death, but you will experience life after death as you lived life. You must be one with God to reach the kingdom of heaven. I now find it difficult to explain what I have experienced to someone who has not. I am not alone.

As someone who had an NDE, could you explain to me why god sometimes choses to reveal himself as the judgmental god of the bible who sends everyone to hell who didn't repent and became born again, and why he more than often shows himself as an all-loving non judging god who accepts anyone who reaches out to him?
Old 26-01-2019, 10:37 AM
Master

I have seen some of what awaits us on the other side. There is a connecting tissue between NDEs, OBEs and even lucid dreaming. They are somewhat similar experiences, but there is a difference in the level of consciousness and control that you exercise.

Many will not like what I have to say about this, but I feel it is my duty to warn you. Upon crossing over, you won't suddenly become something you're not already.

What you have now in terms of spiritual attainment and power is what you will carry over with you into the next life, be it in a higher or spiritual realm, or a rebirth on this level of reality. Some people are under the false illusion that when they die, suddenly and magically they will become this all-powerful being that nobody can mess with. If people can mess with you now, just wait until you come across some of the nasties on the other side.

This is why I urge everyone to develop their own power, to meditate, to raise their vibrations, practice astral travel or lucid dreaming if you can. Yes, you have guides, but ultimately, you're responsible for your own fate and what you do in this life, how you develop yourself and evolve, will largely determine your fate in the next one.

I have been dealing with higher beings for a while now and whilst they are incredibly helpful and benevolent, they're not going to fix your life for you. They act as guides to show you the way and give you advice, on rare occasions they might step in to avert a disaster, but mostly you're your own master and they're really big on respecting people's free will.

Almost everything happening in your lives right now is a consequence of past action, or what we know as Karma. You have to take responsibility for your past actions and accept their consequences in the present with humility and grace. Similarly, your life in the next emanation will be a consequence of what you do now, so act accordingly. If you haven't done anything today to raise your consciousness and vibrations yet, now would be a good time to start.
Old 26-01-2019, 10:42 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
I heard a very interesting thing the other day about NDE experiences worldwide (that is in various cultures and religions) Not all of them report a "life review".
I find that extremely interesting.
Do we get what we expect...? What we have created...?
Who is to know? I keep an open mind. If I find I have a life review that's fine with me anyway.
What I do know, which is a tiny tip of the iceberg indeed, is that loved ones who have connected with me seem very content.

Hi Tobi,

I think that's because most NDEs are so short and abrupt that there's simply no time for it. I know that time runs differently on the other side, but still, if you're only away from your body for a few minutes, you can't really expect a full life review. Perhaps the only case I'm aware of, which was different in this respect, was Dr Eben Alexander's, who was actually away in Heaven (a higher-dimensional realm) for weeks. He had plenty to talk about when he came back.
Old 27-01-2019, 09:07 PM
Newbie ;)

As someone who has had an NDE /STE, I no longer fear death. However you will enter the afterlife and continue on as you lived mortal life, either good or bad. Embrace spiritual awareness now. You have a choice. From reading about many others who have had either an NDE or STE this seems to be shared by us all.
Old 29-01-2019, 12:41 AM
Newbie ;)

God is not judgmental. He accepts you for how you present yourself to him. If you accept him, his love will wash over you and erase your transgressions. I've yet to hear any mention from listening to the audio bible of anyone being cast out and sent to hell. You have choice where you go after death.

I'm in total agreement with NoONe in his statements

Upon crossing over, you won't suddenly become something you're not already. What you have now in terms of spiritual attainment and power is what you will carry over with you into the next life, be it in a higher or spiritual realm, or a rebirth on this level of reality.
Old 29-01-2019, 12:41 AM
Newbie ;)

God is not judgmental. He accepts you for how you present yourself to him. If you accept him, his love will wash over you and erase your transgressions. I've yet to hear any mention from listening to the audio bible of anyone being cast out and sent to hell. You have choice where you go after death.

I'm in total agreement with NoONe in his statements

Upon crossing over, you won't suddenly become something you're not already. What you have now in terms of spiritual attainment and power is what you will carry over with you into the next life, be it in a higher or spiritual realm, or a rebirth on this level of reality.