Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

View Poll Results: Was this thread helpful to you?
It was helpful and I will use it in my meditations/life. 4 40.00%
It was helpful but I will not implement anything in it. 2 20.00%
I could not understand it/needed more information. 0 0%
It was too long and I didn't read all of it. 1 10.00%
I disagree with what it said. 1 10.00%
I have no opinions or thoughts about it-don't care. 2 20.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

Old 21-03-2011, 04:09 PM
Time

Ah soz, thats exactly what i meant. I was just saying that you should try BOTH. Look at is as, you can learn all you can about a place, swell on it, read up on it, see videos of it, but you cant really connect to it, unless your in that place yourself. Im definetly NOT saying what your doin is wrong ( not saying, that you said thats what i said ( ya confused myself there LOL ).

The native tribes were connected to the earth, by rituals ( usualy based on nature worship but not all), and by physicaly working with nature. Just a suggestion to mabey take what your doing to another level is all.
Old 24-03-2011, 10:17 AM
Experiencer
It seemed as though it had been getting progressively more difficult to raise the earth energy on a powerful level each time I have been meditating recently. It was requiring me to focus harder and put forth much more mental effort and strain. I asked my guide about it and he told me that I need to 'refresh' my spirit so to speak, by focusing on a different element and then coming back to the earth element. He said its like when you look at something for a long time, sometimes you need to pull your eyes away and then bring them back to re-focus your sight. So, he suggested that before I do my earth meditation I try doing an air meditation, where I just focus on and be aware of the air and it's energy, for 15 minutes and then go back to meditating on the earth.

I was also having trouble where I would raise the earth energy, and most of it seemed to come up through my base and sacral areas, but then most of the energy would stop and just a small amount seemed to pass up further. When I mentioned this to my guide, he told me that in the past I had practiced something where I would raise the sexual energy and move it to other areas of my body, and that thats all I need to do. I know what he was talking about- what you do is you become aware of the sexual energy in your sacral area, not just the chakra but the energy of that part of the spirit and body, and then breathe in slowly, as if the breathing is tugging the energy upwards. When you are moving it, you will be able to feel the energy transfer as heat. Remember to keep your mind fixated on the energy that you are wanting to move so that what you are doing is focused on that energy, and not on your breathing, etc.

I was also having some trouble where when I raise the earth energy, I am able to get it to come into my body but then it seems to leave soon after. My guide said that this is actually one of the things that I need to be focusing on- getting the energy to concentrate in my body, he suggested that I try to gather and concentrate the energy in my heart chakra area, so I am going to make that more of a focus from now on, rather than just connection with the earth and receiving the energy.
Old 24-03-2011, 10:23 AM
Simon Karlos

Fish

Good Day, Soze and all.
Old 24-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Experiencer
Thanks, good day to you too. =]
Old 24-03-2011, 10:32 AM
Sangress

Your guide is very informative and accommodating it seems. Doesn't sound like he has that sophisticated impatient edge a that a lot of the guides I've seen have, though that could also be because your a very good student :)

Keep up the great progress. It's interesting for me to read as you learn.

In reference to concentrating earth energy into your heart chakra area, it makes a lot of sense to me because by storing that energy your able to let it flow through your system on a regular basis even when your not in meditation, it'll get you accustomed to the energy quickly and without too much undue effort. Nice idea there, really effective too.
Old 24-03-2011, 10:40 AM
Experiencer
Yea Sangress, he is really very nice. Not only is he informative, but he is also very sweet. He has actually jokingly told me that he goes beyond his regular 'guide' duties and acts as my personal encyclopedia, among other things. :P Since I have been able to communicate with him, I have found that he has a sense of humor, and he also enjoys interacting and even watching shows on tv. He especially loves game shows where people win things- he really likes the Wheel of Fortune to be on every day when it comes on XD

My guide and I have a very special relationship with each other, and I am happy that he is in my life.
Old 24-03-2011, 11:32 AM
Master
Soz

Just read your first post .. wow .. you have connection and guidance for your path.. I will need to re-read it a few times as your information is multi -levelled and like an onion skin has many many layers .. Wow.. Good for you on trusting your guides of light and love ..Yes the earth is life..I think earth is a she lol as she births everything .. brings all into life. I would like when I have more deep concentrated time to respond with the total respect that you deserve on yr journey.
My experience if it helps? Was through guides I learnt to use energy ..including orgasm energy ( very powerful stuff) send it through a light force of energy and place it back into the earth.as well .animals and tortured. .lonely. I in meditative state with instructions from guides of love ..concentrated on learning about energy and discernment as well as intent. I use to visualize machinary breaking down ..( to stop ripping the nutrients out of her). Many years later I had an amazing surprising experience .. you see Soz .. I learnt to take energy from the source .. a bright beautiful light above ..pull in through and send it out ..I was acting as a conduct so to speak . ( hope that makes sense). So I was use to visualizing energy from above.. On this amazing day .. I was feeling worn and a bit tatty .. I walked outside and closed my eyes and sighed.. Suddenly ..there was a clear visualization of energy coming straight out of the earth back to me ( tearing up a bit now..in a joyous way)..It was Earth .. And I said THANKYOU big THANKYOU!
When ones intent is pure... we unravel conditioned aspects of ourselves ..( which is a must in my view ) .. The world does light up literally.
This is a wonderful post .. Your journey I am so so happy for you .. where it will lead you is Endless .. I think your great .

Gotta trust those guides of highest love ..its a beautiful loving space to be in :)

We are not alone.

Keep up your great work Soz

How absolutely *Delighful*

:)

xox
Old 24-03-2011, 12:20 PM
Experiencer
Thank you so much for your encouragement. =] I appreciated your response and I do believe in the higher forces of love and goodwill. I found your post to my positive and I hope that you gain something from what I have had to say. =]
Old 24-03-2011, 12:32 PM
Master
Yes Soz

I did find something positive .. happiness.. joy...wonderment.

Yr sharing is as I said * delightful* ..and we all learn heaps from each others soul truths ..evolution of souls ..**NICE WORK SOZ**
Only a fool stays unlearning ( my human opinion lol).. I love yr thread

Spiritual opinion we all contribute ..and you are certainly doing that !
Bless you
:)
Old 24-03-2011, 12:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sozerius
I have been trying to connect to the earth lately as my guide has advised that in order for me to achieve my goal of connecting to the spiritual energies to manifest them to the physical, I should first learn to connect to the earth. This is because earth energy has a degree of influence over the physical realm. Once I have connected to the earth energy and mastered that connection, then I will start to connect to an earth spirit of power that will allow me to use it's power. In the meantime, I am learning to master my connection to the earth energies.

For me, mastering the earth energies means making a powerful connection on a physical, emotional, and spiritual level. It also means establishing such a connection through daily meditations that I can decrease the time that it takes me to connect to the earth to a few moments, and at will. This is so that once I actually start connecting to the spirit of power, I will be able to make a strong connection, and use the energy that I receive in a timely fashion.

Physically, I need to be able to connect to the energetical forces of the earth. As I have meditated I have felt the magnetic frequencies in the ground. I can concentrate on these forces using my aura and my third eye in order to fixate myself upon them. Once I am concentrating on the energies, I focus on making a connection and absorbing the energy, so that my 'self' becomes more connected, and attached, to the earth.

Emotionally, I need to be able to feel the way the energy makes me feel on an emotional level. What I do is I focus on the earth, and then I focus on my emotional self. I concentrate on the emotional aspect of the energy and how it affects me when I receive it. The earth always feels empowering and fortifying, as well as warm and comforting. Connecting to the earth on an emotional level causes me to feel less fragile on an emotional level, and more strengthened and radiant. Generally it is stabilising and I enjoy it.

Spiritually, I didn't know how to connect on this level at first so I asked the spirits for advice. What they told me was that the reason that spirits are attracted to the planet earth is because of all of the life it supports. There is lots of life here that isn't on other planets in this solar system. The spirituasl aspect of the planet has to do with it's purpose for the spirits, and that would be how I connect to that aspect. I wasn't sure what to make of this answer at first, I assumed it had to do with my connection to other spirits when in connection to the earth. But, as I meditated, after a few more days I realised that I shouldn't be thinking about it that way- and that the message was meant for my spirit. I have been meditating now, not thinking of the earth energy as "earth" energy, but as "life" energy. It is energy that supports life. And realising this, and making that connection has really enabled me to make stronger connections to the earth than before, in shorter times.

In the end, the information that is currently out there about the earth as far as how it helps you to gain ability usually suggests that it is slow, encumbering, and stubborn. However, I find that these descriptions, from the websites that I searched through (at the time) are not really befitting of the earth element from my experience. It is a very warm, comforting, and energising force that should be given due credit for what it is. Also, it is a necessary element to connect to when trying to connect to the physical from the spirit in order to cause permanent changes to manifest according to the information that I have received.

I hope that this is helpful information for someone- I know that it certainly helps me. I might add that my guide informed me that when you start receiving more of the earth energy you will start to feel a heat sensation that is like how it feels (for males) right before you start to orgasm. I felt this sensation today when I was meditating so I am happy that I am making progress. If anyone wants to know more about connecting to the physical to make changes I'll try to help if I can.

Also, as I know it may be important for some people to know this- there are many reasons I want to connect to the physical from my spirit to make permanent changes. First, for my own satisfaction and to help represent the character I would like people to receive I will alter my appearance to a degree- this should also go to prove that I will be able to make drastic changes with the use of spiritual power in order to meet my desires so that others understand the nature of the power. I also want to learn to heal and alter the aspects(organs, structure, disease) of the body that influence the health. I would like to manipulate and alter inanimate objects as well, for demonstration or for use, or distribution. I would like to give certain spirits around me the ability to manifest into physical forms, so that they could interact with human beings. I would also like to use the energy to stimulate portions of the brain that connect physical awareness to the spiritual realm, in order to open up my other, more 'ethereal' abilities such as physically seeing the spirits with my eyes, hearing their voices with my ears, etc among others. Once I have established my abilities, I want to teach others, with the advisory of my guide (not everyone would be safe to use spiritual power, and not everyone needs to- its a path meant for those who have that purpose just like any other) I would also like to open a spirituality center to help people in my local community. The spirits will be able to help me to come across the funds that I need, we have discussed different avenues that are pursuable, and I would like to distribute what I can to charities and to people who are in need. The spirits have a lot more to share besides teaching us how to gain spiritual ability as well, so I would like to reach out to those who need information regarding their lives or path. It is my desire to spread a message of truth, and also to oppose any false dogma that people believe in.

Thank you for reading this far, I appreciate any support and am open to criticism. =]

I instantly got the jist of what you were saying and I wanted to share that is exactly what happened with me. My path took me deeper into the earths energies and that of animals and trees and such. It grew to where there is a real relationship and bond and mutual respect with nature now. It even grew into Shamanism and journeying.
With me, my head was in the clouds and that is pointless if your feet are not on the ground...........
So the earth (and my wife..lol) were how I learned to become grounded and from there it just gets better........
If I may suggest......honor her by giving to her and then she will give to you. Feed the birds, do volunteer work to clean up parks or at animal shelters and rehad facilities, recycle, take care of her and the animals by not using pesticided, etc, etc
This is how we build mutual respect and trust with her and her creatures.
Blessings, James