Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 24-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

Why I said, you're not a Christian, it's because you miss two important treasure in the believe in Christianity.

1) the Bible is the most important treasure in the religion while all the dharma is written in it, no matter how or who have written them. That's the most important factor you should know.

2) the Jesus on the cross. He possessed the mysterious metaphysics dharma there. You denied and dislike that event. Then you can't get any advantage or salvation from there.

So you're chasing shadow in the bush. That's someone planned for you to follow. At the time you're lost, someone giving you a test. And that's not real but you insisted to follow that up ,then no one can change your decision or understanding of what you have encountered.

When you're "possessed" or lost then someone is taking advantage at you then you're more lost for your life. But that's up to you. To aim too high may let you regret more. But that's up to you because I've told you so much .

What you're tackling is not from Jesus, so just tell us the first time you meet Jesus and how long you meet him again and up to now , how many time you've met him? Then you can know it's true him or not?.
Old 24-08-2017, 02:10 PM
Experiencer

why is it that a Christian forum is inundated with those who are not Christian and yet continue to post in Christian thread to create mass confusion of mixing hindu, budha,etc-not that what you believe is wrong or right, etc but why do you continue to swirl your beliefs in a Christian forum? why not go start your own thread under the category of your particular belief? why continue to spread into other threads and debate one another?

why continue to persecute the Christian forum? what purpose does it serve? what do you get out of swirling your debate and arguments with one another in a thread that is not in alignment with what your personal beliefs are?

why not take up your running debate and move it to a completely different subforum?
Old 24-08-2017, 03:14 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus
why is it that a Christian forum is inundated with those who are not Christian and yet continue to post in Christian thread to create mass confusion of mixing hindu, budha,etc-not that what you believe is wrong or right, etc but why do you continue to swirl your beliefs in a Christian forum? why not go start your own thread under the category of your particular belief? why continue to spread into other threads and debate one another?

why continue to persecute the Christian forum? what purpose does it serve? what do you get out of swirling your debate and arguments with one another in a thread that is not in alignment with what your personal beliefs are?

why not take up your running debate and move it to a completely different subforum?

If your saying is to me then do you know why I'm here to write or debate? If I'm not a Christian then who can be a Christian here? It's you or others who know some about Bible? Or what I wrote, is it exaggerated or what I wrote is just what you know? So are you better than me? Why I ask you this way? Or even I don't know about or no adequate knowledge about Bible, then I still can stay and debate here, why?

You can read and get your answers from my posts in somewhere within the argument.
Old 24-08-2017, 03:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by white pegasus

I'm done here anyway, but the real point is, despite whose beliefs are what, is what happened to the actual topic this thread was designed to address?
Old 24-08-2017, 03:58 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Say what you like label me how you like - truth will always be truth no matter what - and that truth plainly shown by me is that no my friend, the god of that bible is NOT the Father that Christ alone revealed... The DEATH on the cross was NOT the important part of that event at all - it was the proof of the RESURRCTION that was crucial to understand

For a (nice) change, why don't you address the things CHRIST says that I present, and perhaps give your own interpretation..?..

Indeed - ANY of you..??...Christ DID say these things, so what DO you all think about HIM ??..Lets hear your own interpretations for a very nice change..

White Pegasus; Well as to my Self I TRULY belong here if anywhere as all I present is WHOLLY about Christ truth - is it not..??...As said elsewhere, it will not agree with RELIGIOUS truth - but that IS because the god of the bible is NOT Our Father....Now this truth may be painful to grasp - but nevertheless Christ said EVERYTHING I present here, as recorded by His DISCIPLES DIRECTLY, claimed and stated as the authors, written in their OWN hands direct one on one teaching given by Christ...

This truth is far more legitimate than the "religious truth" because look, your bible new testament is NOT written by ANY disciple nor is anybody who is writing, speaking there present with them or knew Christ directly !!

In fact the authors of your canon lived THREE HUNDRED YEARS AFTER CHRIST - for that IS when your bible new testament was manufactured by MAN.... If you are a TRUE Christian following CHRIST, then really you should welcome me here to show you this RELIGIOUS DECEPTION...

For make no mistake -you (all) have been severely deceived - He says it time and time again very clearly...That is why I started the Thomas thread to show it clearly.... But look -same advise -for a nice change - look a t what CHRIST ACTUALLY SAID, then give your own interpretation..??...He DID say it - deal with it...

Now, IM discussing TRUTH from CHRIST in a Christian forum dedicated to HIM and His truth -- the rest of you are clinging to RELIGION that just happens to bare His name...The first is truth - the second is deception -you can NOT serve these two masters He warned you (all) - did He not..??..
Old 24-08-2017, 04:57 PM
Master
Ab Origine, I like what you've had to say - so far.

Tesla, when someone young, such as yourself, comes to believe in a religious figurehead/leader, I think for a while at the beginning, your devotion is sincere BUT you start to lean to heavily on this leader/god, that you feel lost without his constant presence in your mind. When the shimmer starts to fade, you probably have become insecure in your faith. Nothing wrong with it, because it's a phase.

As we grow and mature in our beliefs and our lives, we learn to take on the responsibilities for our own lives. I grew up in the Christian faith, but always questioned those things that didn't make sense. But I kept my faith in Jesus Christ. And now (a couple years ago), I've become interested in Buddhism and have been reading a lot about it and him, and have made Buddhism my 'second faith'. So, I've come to believe that each religion can be a stepping stone into deepening and further understanding of 'spirituality'.

just my 2 cents.

Old 24-08-2017, 04:59 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ab Origine
Hi Folks..

Jeremy; Say what you like label me how you like - truth will always be truth no matter what - and that truth plainly shown by me is that no my friend, the god of that bible is NOT the Father that Christ alone revealed... The DEATH on the cross was NOT the important part of that event at all - it was the proof of the RESURRCTION that was crucial to understand

For a (nice) change, why don't you address the things CHRIST says that I present, and perhaps give your own interpretation..?..

Indeed - ANY of you..??...Christ DID say these things, so what DO you all think about HIM ??..Lets hear your own interpretations for a very nice change..

White Pegasus; Well as to my Self I TRULY belong here if anywhere as all I present is WHOLLY about Christ truth - is it not..??...As said elsewhere, it will not agree with RELIGIOUS truth - but that IS because the god of the bible is NOT Our Father....Now this truth may be painful to grasp - but nevertheless Christ said EVERYTHING I present here, as recorded by His DISCIPLES DIRECTLY, claimed and stated as the authors, written in their OWN hands direct one on one teaching given by Christ...

This truth is far more legitimate than the "religious truth" because look, your bible new testament is NOT written by ANY disciple nor is anybody who is writing, speaking there present with them or knew Christ directly !!

In fact the authors of your canon lived THREE HUNDRED YEARS AFTER CHRIST - for that IS when your bible new testament was manufactured by MAN.... If you are a TRUE Christian following CHRIST, then really you should welcome me here to show you this RELIGIOUS DECEPTION...

For make no mistake -you (all) have been severely deceived - He says it time and time again very clearly...That is why I started the Thomas thread to show it clearly.... But look -same advise -for a nice change - look a t what CHRIST ACTUALLY SAID, then give your own interpretation..??...He DID say it - deal with it...

Now, IM discussing TRUTH from CHRIST in a Christian forum dedicated to HIM and His truth -- the rest of you are clinging to RELIGION that just happens to bare His name...The first is truth - the second is deception -you can NOT serve these two masters He warned you (all) - did He not..??..

So how can you prove that what you read is what not make up by people? Since Bible can be written by people after a few hundreds years after Jesus's death. Then , although it can be cheating one way or another. It's because none is true (as you said).

I have said, if Jesus is God then he can not be nailed on the cross or he won't die. And since he's a God and willing to die and resurrect into life again that means he has a purpose or planned to be that way to die on the cross.

That's to show his willingness to surrender his life for the behalf of others and for the salvation to all man kind . But what you understand is a different joke, so after his resurrection so he became God then he can do whatever he wants then what does he do with his ability as God. He has forty days with human on earth why not at that time he does what he wants....... This can prove that you're (all your understanding) wrong.

How he can be resurrected or by whose help or by himself? This is the tricky part no one knows, then all the argument can end here. So accept what's in the Bible for you can't prove your points. That's he has enough time to do anything he wants but he only wants to teach.... Why not as you said, to let human to transform or be knowledgeable to be learned to become God? So you blame God not allow him to teach others the secret theory to become God. Then your assumption is failed by it after his resurrection.
Old 24-08-2017, 06:30 PM
Experiencer

Hi Folks..

Jeremy;
Quote:
So how can you prove that what you read is what not make up by people?

Well first off let me assure you, the Holy Ghost revealed it to me first, the books and gospels are more a proof for those who need such proof - but lets look closely and see if its valid..

First, you need to understand HISTORY my friend - what actually happened, and when... Its quite complicated so I will just mention some crucial bits for now - such as - when He RESURRECTED, for that was the BIG EVENT that started all this off - when people realise d He HAD risen from the dead, then they also realised that all that He said MUST BE TRUE !!

This one event broke apart the Jewish tradition - in a few short years there was over 100 NEW RELIGIONS - each claiming a slightly different version, and each still being dominated by BOTH Pharisee Jew AND Rome.. This utter confusion bought about a full on civil war with all these sects pitted against each other, and ROME doing its best to keep order - until finally THREE HUNDRE D YEARS OF THIS and the emporer Constantine got all the leaders together and MANUFACTURED a religion and MANUFACTURED a "bible" to MAKE them all stop fighting !!

THAT right there is the origin of THIS "christian religion"... BECAUSE th JEWSIH HERITAGE was at the core, they made the NEW part fit in arud THAT -as all those first religions all had understanding of it, like common ground amonmg them all, so Constantine told his scribe to go though all their texts and to assemble a COMMON NARRATIVE that would bond them all as ONE RELIGION...

The CHARACTER of "jesus" and the books of the new testament are the result - and they are BOGUS !! ALL this is RECORDED HISTORY and it was recorded by the ROMANS who are NOT followers of Yhvh.... Constantine told his scribe to manufacture the bible to bring harmony with specific intent to make them stop fighting, all fully recorded BY the scribe EUSIBIUS...That MAN quite literally DECIDED what to be IN or OUT of the bible you NOW have and that is FACT !!

It IS bogus !! And even the Catholics themselves in their own encyclopedia fully admit the dubious origins of their OWN CANON and freely admit it is NOT written by disciple, and freely admit that the ACTUAL gospels they have ONLY DATE TO THE FOURTH CENTURY, which is EXACTLY whe Constanitne MANUFACTURED the religion !!

There are NO CANON gospels anywhere in the world that match the ones you now have that date from before the mid 4th century !! The catholics have the ELDEST they say and their own earliest copies are only to that date... There was no NEW testament AT ALL in the time of Christ, nor until the FOURTH century...It simply DID NOT EXIST in the form you have it now !!!

Next crucial thing - AFTER they manufacture the religion and bible they FORCED IT UPON THE WORLD - LITERALLY SO....!!

Under ROME and their military might this new religion set out hunting down and destroying ALL SPIRITUAL TRUTH !!! Literally EVERYTHING thy found was taken with held forbidden - EVERY religion and EVERY spiritual practice OUTLAWED by them...They used torture, murder, war inquisition, crusades and witch hunts to stamp out all spiritual wisdom, and REPLACE IT with ENFORCED CATHOLIC DOCTRINE !!

Thus after a few short centuries Christ truth became replaced by twisted catholic version and anybody who disagreed was simply murdered all in this gods name..

They especially hunted down the legitimate followers of Christ - made up a name for them, called them Gnostics and told you all we are evil - but really as Christ said - know them by their fruits my friends - who is evil here..??...Gnostic truth of Christ - or religious truth of man..??..
Old 24-08-2017, 07:57 PM
Suspended
Ab Orgine,

Are you not feeling what you said is unreasonable stuffs? Since , then he's not coming back to tell all their followers to be united and to form a great religion and let them fighting each other what does that mean to your understanding? That's Jesus is no more in charge of the religion after his resurrection or rise him up to the sky.

You said, his resurrection is important but after that I can't see any "after sell service" so he let them to go on by themselves and they can then produce any type of Bible books by anyone and hundred of the same religions are formed.

Then the civil wars are broken out by the believers. Why not they join together to form a great religion and instead fighting each other and Jesus never intervene to the turmoil condition among his people and their society?

Then Constantine intervention which settle down the what is believed or unbelievable truth of all the different books and Thomas book is one of them. So you're not the first one to read it then may I ask you, what have you gained by reading and understanding about it?

It's that give you more miserable sadness or more wisdom? Or just a different story distorted by some writers using Thomas name? So can you verify it that whatever written is true? Or just a fabrication? You should know these reasons or questions then you can conclude that it's beneficial to your belief. Otherwise, I think the New Testament can bring you to a higher or nearer to Jesus.

Can it be the production or rewrite of the book that has settled the all of the believers is a good thing that can be also inspired by God or Jesus? Why they can be made belief that can carry on up to now? Or the Constantine intervention by forces is has a crucial value to settle them down? Without any intervention of God and Jesus?

So the Mormon group has one book that they claim that they know better than others, and you have another book to claim , no wonder they're so many new religion formed after Jesus's death. I think it's better to follow what's moderate than to have something in extremely keen or enthusiastic about these matters otherwise you're stuck at somewhere else like you're now a kundalini practitioner.

What I want to say is whatever you agree or disagree with the Bible all the people using, there's nothing you can do about it and it's wasting your life to fight about it. And you've label by others that you're anti-christ or anti-religion.

If I'm you I will form a better religion which is greater than any other religions in this world? So what? I'm a free man to write something here. I'm free of religions attachment or duty.
Old 24-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Ab Orgine,

Are you not feeling what you said is unreasonable stuffs? Since , then he's not coming back to tell all their followers to be united and to form a great religion and let them fighting each other what does that mean to your understanding? That's Jesus is no more in charge of the religion after his resurrection or rise him up to the sky.

You said, his resurrection is important but after that I can't see any "after sell service" so he let them to go on by themselves and they can then produce any type of Bible books by anyone and hundred of the same religions are formed.

Then the civil wars are broken out by the believers. Why not they join together to form a great religion and instead fighting each other and Jesus never intervene to the turmoil condition among his people and their society?

Then Constantine intervention which settle down the what is believed or unbelievable truth of all the different books and Thomas book is one of them. So you're not the first one to read it then may I ask you, what have you gained by reading and understanding about it?

It's that give you more miserable sadness or more wisdom? Or just a different story distorted by some writers using Thomas name? So can you verify it that whatever written is true? Or just a fabrication? You should know these reasons or questions then you can conclude that it's beneficial to your belief. Otherwise, I think the New Testament can bring you to a higher or nearer to Jesus.

Can it be the production or rewrite of the book that has settled the all of the believers is a good thing that can be also inspired by God or Jesus? Why they can be made belief that can carry on up to now? Or the Constantine intervention by forces is has a crucial value to settle them down? Without any intervention of God and Jesus?

So the Mormon group has one book that they claim that they know better than others, and you have another book to claim , no wonder they're so many new religion formed after Jesus's death. I think it's better to follow what's moderate than to have something in extremely keen or enthusiastic about these matters otherwise you're stuck at somewhere else like you're now a kundalini practitioner.

What I want to say is whatever you agree or disagree with the Bible all the people using, there's nothing you can do about it and it's wasting your life to fight about it. And you've label by others that you're anti-christ or anti-religion.

If I'm you I will form a better religion which is greater than any other religions in this world? So what? I'm a free man to write something here. I'm free of religions attachment or duty.

Satan must really dislike us