Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 01-08-2016, 04:53 PM
Knower

In my past lives I was considered noble, heroic and all that stuff Melahin. History has given me an awful lot of positive attributes.

Past lives are real and my memories are in harmony with the annals of history so those are real events that happened to me. Are you saying there is no point to life?

Yeah I'm at war with myself for sure. In every other life I've been in actual wars but in this life I've engaged mostly in psychological warfare. Now because of supernatural experiences and there impact on my life I'm at psychological war with myself.
Old 01-08-2016, 05:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
In my past lives I was considered noble, heroic and all that stuff Melahin. History has given me an awful lot of positive attributes.

I said that from a present point of view there is no need for the past. It is completely irrelevant. It actually is non-existent. Those feelings you have in you exist because of where you are, this is the place in which you can change them. Yes, you can do this by changing your perception of the past, you can even completely rewrite it, but you can also do this by simply changing your perception of how you perceive your actuality.

The past, as in the past lives, is for you a great medium for you to realize something in you. It is a medium, a tool one can use. Whether or not it is real is irrelevant to me. Regardless of everything else, it is a part of you, and is a way for you to realize a greater part of yourself - the possibilities of what you are capable of.

So what are the attractive attributes you can take out of these memories? Even better, which attributes do you see help you to move into the life you desire to live?
Old 01-08-2016, 06:09 PM
Knower

But the past has shaped who I am Melahin. Without the past I wouldnt have a present so I wouldnt call it irrelevent...but like I said. In this life I've made a decision I never made before...to prevent war. I can at least see the progress my soul has made in that regard.

I'm not sure what attractive attributes to take but I believe ( obviously not objectively ) that the noblest, most honourable thing that I'm aware my soul has ever done is this:

http://theunitedirishman.blogspot.ie...from-dock.html

Yet even at that my actions were forged out of violence and conflict. In this life my lesson seems to be to just let evil happen instead of taking actions to prevent it. That runs contrary to both my instincts and the consistency of how my souls behaved over the millenia. I dont know what is positive anymore.
Old 01-08-2016, 06:56 PM
Master

Quote:
But the past has shaped who I am Melahin. Without the past I wouldnt have a present so I wouldnt call it irrelevent.

That is actually an excellent question?

You had a present before you had a past. You also say that you are like you were in your past lives, so what is it actually that have shaped you?

I am not saying it is irrelevant, obviously you find value in it. I am saying that from a present point of view it is irrelevant, since it does not exist. The past exist in the past, when you drag it into the present, it becomes a present feeling. You think of this feeling as a past one, but it is actually present right here right now. So the relevance is that feeling, and the value is what you make of it.

Let us talk about an idea that exist, that you need the bad to appreciate the good. But the thing is, if something feels great, you need no other experiences to tell you that it feels great. You simply just know this is great, because you can feel it in your body.

So you don't need to understand these past lives, all you need is find a way to make them empower you. They are there to help you fulfill yourself, to make you more aligned with yourself. You would not remember them otherwise. They shine light on who you are now, because there is something you need to realize.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:09 PM
Knower

I'm not just like I was, I'm the same. Even that speech I linked was similar to things I said when confronted with the possibility of having my life destroyed in my present life ( before I'd read it ). Everything about me is the same. I even have to make a similar choice in how I confront my own demise as I did in that life. My experiences in this life have obviously helped me arrive at different conclusions to my previous lives, hence my making a different decision to what I usually do this time around, so I seemed to have at least grown in spirit.

The feelings I have had in my past lives are the same or similar to my feelings in this life, how I react is generally the same, so for me with the synchronicities in feelings and situations are very much my present. Thus the past is very present for me right now. I just dont know what it all means.

How would my past lives empower me Melahin? How do I gain fulfillment from them? What is it that I need to realise?
Old 01-08-2016, 10:38 PM
Master

Quote:
How would my past lives empower me Melahin? How do I gain fulfillment from them? What is it that I need to realise?

You need to realise what you want out of life.

The way I was shown the life of Achilles was that he was never meant to be a great warrior, he simply got lost in the circumstances of life. What I can take from him is his passion, his compassion. I know it is part of me, it is just not fully expressed.

It is the same with the visions of Orpheus. They holds the secret to his passion, his love for life. It all is hidden within what we feel, and how we bring those feelings to life.

Yesterday I was noted that the path I have entered is called Dionysus. It is all about passion. So what was your passions in those lives?
Old 01-08-2016, 10:46 PM
Knower

What I want out of life is irrelevant. I've been charged by God with a task I must see through to the bitter end. In the meantime I'm just trying to figure out what it all means.

So you were Achilles?

My passions were freedom for myself and my fellow countrymen, that hasnt changed in this life. I gave my countrymen another form of freedom in this life, but I'm beginning to realise that true freedom can only really come from within.

Further back my passions were to shape a better world on many different scales, that hasnt changed either. I attempted to do that in this life too.
Old 01-08-2016, 10:55 PM
Master

Quote:
What I want out of life is irrelevant. I've been charged by God with a task I must see through to the bitter end. In the meantime I'm just trying to figure out what it all means.

It is not irrelevant. This right there is where you are at war with yourself. What is the task you have been charged with?
Old 01-08-2016, 10:59 PM
Knower

By the way, what did you mean by you seen Alexander The Great? You couldnt possibly have been him. I already know who he is.

I'm not at war with myself over that Melahin. I feel unworthy of the task God gave me is all.

God wants me to sacrifice my life for the greater good.
Old 01-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
I dont actually understand from your post which concepts you are trying to reconcile AHIYAH . Could you clarify please?
The reincarnation/rebirth concept. I'm not a member of any established religion so I just wanted to understand the concept more. As I read more about it I am kinda understanding it a little more. I've gathered that it has to do with Dreams/Visions/Insight etc. I can honestly say that the concept of Tupuna/Tipuna and the Taonga that comes with it are expressed through Dreams/Visions/Insight/Natural Abilities and other ways. I think both concepts are very similar.