Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 03-02-2020, 11:36 PM
Newbie ;)

Whenever I ask the most high the all giving power that rules the worlds I ask only give if it's for my good. Sometime we don't know what is best for us.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:00 AM
Newbie ;)

Color MIND OVER MATTER YOUR WAY TO SUCCESS

Mind over matter, we have often heard that term but what exactly does it mean. When someone has accomplished a task that may or may not be difficult this term is widely used. Because we have done what we set out to do going above what what we set out to do going above what is normal, literally using mind over matter. This is a divine quality which we can recognise and control. When we become extremely passionate and excited about something which we desire. This can become very difficult to attain if you do not have control over your mind power. Training your psychic self will allow you to transcend all obstacles to achieve your desires.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:15 AM
Hi Abdul, I see you have posted 4 times. Welcome.
Nice posts.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-02-2020, 11:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Well, whoever made those rules has to be extremely psychopathic, malicious, and sadistic. I don't believe in a God, but if he exists then he certainly doesn't care about our needs and well-being at all. It's easy to thank God for every good thing that happened in your life. Unless your life is turned upside down, because only then will you realise that the God you prayed to is nothing but a cold, dead silence.

On top of that, I'd rather be happy than right. Because it kinda sucks to be right 99% of all time, especially bad stuff that's about to happen.

Yes, but not everyone has been 'there' in the dark pit to get that. A lot of people have felt 'the blues' but not years of severe depression, for example. We tend to see 'God' when things go our way, then we see the signs and our beliefs are strengthened. When things go really bad, for many years, it becomes a different story.

In any case, I strongly suspect 'we' are just playthings of the 'gods' (no matter how we interpret them..). People can call it karma, or life lessons, soul contracts, or anything else; what often returns is that ''divinity'' will use any means, even make you suffer in a death camp or live with incurable disease, in the end with the only purpose in mind for you to recognize 'God'. That is simply how ****ed up 'God' really is, in many spiritual traditions. And 'we', the oh so great humans, worship that. LOL.

As for this whole ''LoA'' stuff, I've probably asked thousands of times over the years for specific things to happen. They never do. And most of us 'naysayers' aren't newbies to faith based stuff. The only thing I/we can do is work hard for what we want, and even then we get kicked in the butt most of the time. The people who have luck on their side will claim God is with them. God is always with the billionaires, the gold medal winners, etc. Doh!
Old 05-02-2020, 02:02 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abdul Rahim
Whenever I ask the most high the all giving power that rules the worlds I ask only give if it's for my good. Sometime we don't know what is best for us.
I agree, that we don't always know whats best for one - cause sometimes one's mind's focus isn't where it needs to be - like one needs to go deeper trying to understand or learn, and the forms lessons take shape in isn't always what we expect them to be, or the forms that it shows itself to us (for our benefit) to grow a deeper understanding.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:32 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
You've got to be joking… There are diseases that are beyond man's control or ability to heal. You surely don't expect a terminal cancer patient to heal from those so-called natural remedies, do you? Or what about someone with a mental illness? But that's not what this thread is about. God manifests literally absolutely nothing at all for anyone, let alone a cure for every disease. If you want money, don't pray for it. WORK for it. That's how this world runs. As such, you probably won't be surprised that I have a hard time believing the OP's story.
Dead on!
Old 05-02-2020, 05:33 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
You've got to be joking… There are diseases that are beyond man's control or ability to heal. You surely don't expect a terminal cancer patient to heal from those so-called natural remedies, do you? Or what about someone with a mental illness? But that's not what this thread is about. God manifests literally absolutely nothing at all for anyone, let alone a cure for every disease. If you want money, don't pray for it. WORK for it. That's how this world runs. As such, you probably won't be surprised that I have a hard time believing the OP's story.
Dead on!
Old 06-02-2020, 11:42 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Yes, but not everyone has been 'there' in the dark pit to get that. A lot of people have felt 'the blues' but not years of severe depression, for example. We tend to see 'God' when things go our way, then we see the signs and our beliefs are strengthened. When things go really bad, for many years, it becomes a different story.

In any case, I strongly suspect 'we' are just playthings of the 'gods' (no matter how we interpret them..). People can call it karma, or life lessons, soul contracts, or anything else; what often returns is that ''divinity'' will use any means, even make you suffer in a death camp or live with incurable disease, in the end with the only purpose in mind for you to recognize 'God'. That is simply how ****ed up 'God' really is, in many spiritual traditions. And 'we', the oh so great humans, worship that. LOL.

As for this whole ''LoA'' stuff, I've probably asked thousands of times over the years for specific things to happen. They never do. And most of us 'naysayers' aren't newbies to faith based stuff. The only thing I/we can do is work hard for what we want, and even then we get kicked in the butt most of the time. The people who have luck on their side will claim God is with them. God is always with the billionaires, the gold medal winners, etc. Doh!

I totally agree. I just think most people who believe and praise God just haven't reached their breaking point. Because what will you do once you realise that praying for the end of your wide-awake nightmare isn't going to invoke the help from any divine power, and everything just seems to go downhill no matter what you do or try? If a God or any intelligent force exists that pulls the strings behind the curtains, he/she is without doubt inhumanly malicious and evil beyond comprehension that would even make the devil look like a humble choirboy. And until I am personally proven wrong by any God, I won't ever in a billion years (if I had to live that long) take a break from my current conviction.
Old 06-02-2020, 02:07 PM
Master
Good post SOL.Maybe our real goal is to dissconect from that thing it's called god.
If that's what it takes to gain freedom,i think it worths the effort.

Protest and put it out of your chest.
Old 06-02-2020, 04:59 PM
Master

Quote:
I totally agree. I just think most people who believe and praise God just haven't reached their breaking point. Because what will you do once you realise that praying for the end of your wide-awake nightmare isn't going to invoke the help from any divine power, and everything just seems to go downhill no matter what you do or try? If a God or any intelligent force exists that pulls the strings behind the curtains, he/she is without doubt inhumanly malicious and evil beyond comprehension that would even make the devil look like a humble choirboy. And until I am personally proven wrong by any God, I won't ever in a billion years (if I had to live that long) take a break from my current conviction.

Or perhaps it is your current conviction which is perpetuating your "wide-awake nightmare". If you are convinced that God is "without doubt inhumanly malicious and evil beyond comprehension" then that is what manifests in your life. Your life must have been full of disappointments for you to feel this way.

My own experience of life is the opposite. I feel truly blessed and supported by the Divine, and every day I give thanks for my many blessings. Whatever ups and downs I have experienced have been part of my journey, but the Divine has been ever present.

Life is wonderful and full of beauty if we could only see it.

Peace