Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 19-08-2015, 08:36 PM
Knower
Cat

You're welcome
Old 22-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Newbie ;)

With my experience with totem animals is different in a sense than constantly seeing reference in my everyday life. At times I seem to go into these trances like a daydream and I am seeing animals come to me because this has happened when I have gotten three of totems. From what I have read you can have multiple for different reasons in your life. Here is the ones that I have so far: wolf (seems to be in background now), panther, cat, raven, and now a tiger. Does anyone else have more than one at the moment?
Old 24-08-2015, 03:26 PM
Knower
Yes, genesis, you can have more than one for different purposes. I have recurring totems, Cat, Spider, Tiger, and Whale. I also have a large black Wolf that shows up sometimes. At this moment, Lion has been close.

You can also have mythical creatures as totems. I have been visited by pegasus, he appears as a Buckskin with black wings and I have also been visited by a sea creature that appears as a seaserpent with black feathers and what's close to a seals head. I love these when they occur.
Old 25-08-2015, 04:26 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai
I also have a large black Wolf that shows up sometimes

Old 26-08-2015, 08:22 PM
Deactivated Account
I use em all, one at a time.

Like if I use the cheetah one I can sprint really fast or the bear one to sleep a long time.
Old 27-08-2015, 07:54 PM
Seeker

Could the reverse of that have some significane too? Say if you are very strongly repulsed by a particular animal.
Old 27-08-2015, 10:03 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asrai
We actually have a main animal guide that is with us always and that is the animal that you are most drawn to and one that continually shows up. There are other animal spirits that show up temporarily to give their advice or support. These are the ones we will dream about or see randomly. They are especially the ones we see out of place. Like a ladybug in your office rather than outside or a seagull in the desert. The ones that don't seem to be afraid of you.

The more open you are to their messages, the more they show up for you.

I agree Asrai, and others have said similar things. Animals have something to teach us at the time they appear, but we may feel more connected to some more than others if they are showing up on a consistent basis.

I have dreams of all kinds of animal, or run into them in real life. I have also had dreams of being different animals. Last night I was outside and there was a rabbit hopping around. We saw each other and sat with each other for a while until he/she hopped away. I am still learning how to take in what animals have to teach me personally. It is really individual for each of us and our different journeys in life. There are some basic guides online of what certain animals represent, but much like readings, the interpretation is up to you.

The most powerful moment I have had in a dream was with a white wolf. Over the years I have felt wolves around. Especially when I feel alone, they seem to pop into my mind and I feel love, warmth, and playfulness, like they are right next to me, and they are family. As far as in the physical plane, hawks mostly and other birds have been the most consistent. While hiking recently I found a hawk feather. I feel as if it was given to me because I have earned it from overcoming a particular life lesson, or battle.

Well thanks for reading my story, I really enjoyed hearing yours in this thread. Great thread! I look forward to reading more.
Old 28-08-2015, 02:58 PM
Knower
Black Onyx:
"Could the reverse of that have some significance too? Say if you are very strongly repulsed by a particular animal."

Yes, they do, actually. It suggests that you might be resisting the lesson they are trying to make you aware of. Something you might be ignoring or denying in yourself.

Squire:
"I am still learning how to take in what animals have to teach me personally. It is really individual for each of us and our different journeys in life. There are some basic guides online of what certain animals represent, but much like readings, the interpretation is up to you."

The nature of the animal is basically the same for everyone. You don't have to go online for the meaning if you observe the animals but this can take a lot of time and insight. The guides are really very helpful. The difference for individual interpretation would be in the lesson and how it might apply in your life, like whether it's an attraction or repulsion.

Sometimes they will tell you specifically what they are there to help you with.
Old 29-08-2015, 09:25 AM
Seeker

There's an animal that absolutely terrifies me, ever since I was a child. I've always wondered why I hated it so much. It's not an animal that people usually have a phobia for either.
Old 30-08-2015, 04:13 PM
Guide
I've been told that my main animal guide is an eagle, she's connected to my soul. One day I was walking outside, I looked at the sky
and there was only one big cloud and it had the shape of an eagle with wings spread.. I'm glad I was able to take a picture before the cloud 'fell apart'..