Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Closed Thread

Old 30-03-2020, 09:31 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Sorry, I've made an oath with myself never to pray again because it does absolutely nothing.
Well, you rule.
You do not need rules.
And you rule your own freedom.
And I am with you on that.
We all rule our own freedom.

So prayer is optional.
And prayer is optimistic.
To believe in the better than the good that we are capable of knowing, to infinity.
And that it may be realised by us every single new here and now moment again and again, evermore.

Because there is no end to the revelations that are available to us.
Under any and all conditions, regardless of any and all conditions.

Unconditionally. Energy motionally. Emotionally. It is already being revealed ongoingly evermore here and now.

But to realise it, is optional. It is a choice that has to be made by every single individual themselves.

And to choose for the realisation, one has to choose to allow, so that the realisation is allowed to occur.

The allowing cannot be done. It does absolutely nothing, and leaves nothing undone.

It accomplishes everything in absolute grace of ever expanding unconditional love. In scope, depth, mercy and the ever expanding resolution of it.

So unconditional love to you and all.
As the all are the one and the one is the all.
Old 30-03-2020, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Ok now to the important bit. People worldwide will be in prayer for loved ones who have this virus, but not enough prayers for 'divine intervention' to kill it off, or for it to self destruct or burn itself out... You have all the information on this page how to try to play your part and make this happen for everyone on this planet...

We are all here making mistakes as people on here know, we make them and we try to correct them on this planet with 'some guidance and help' - what if there is a law put into place by God that - so many prayers have to be said 'a target number' to be passed for 'higher knowledge' to get involved with something at this level, and I believe this is fact and in place.

Newcomers to this website whether you believe spirit life exists or not - now might be a good time to rethink, I was a car mechanic for 30 years then my life changed, 'it exists' we all have a spirit inside us, and have lived many lifetimes here. But I remind people, we have to see it through here, no cutting it short, 'not the way' see it through all the way, and find some way to make it work, and get on with your life...

Now to your bit everybody - as I am doing say a prayer or two daily and visualise this virus self destructing - it well may be someone finds a cure all well and good if they do, but what if they don't, so we try to resolve this our way best we can.

There are certain times in my day and tinnitus is up and I get messages, not in hearing - knowing, straight into my mind... yes old head straight in...

So here goes, only one message to bring up at the moment - this one above this message I write... some people on here will say what a silly idea, many will think, worth considering, give it a go... So to the ones who do spend a few moments daily as I do twice a day for me - two things came to my mind just amongst other words - 'target' and 'higher knowledge intervention' - to sort it out... your choice everyone, in or out - no promises 'target to be reached' - 'my opinion' - will enough bother, we'll see, chance to destroy this 'thing' - target could be high can you help reach it... time will tell then, see if anything happens.

Just consider playing your part everyone in or out, a few moments it takes and 'mean it' in thought - its about trying to make a difference, be part of trying this or not, your choice, many will I think, so thanks to you who do...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 30-03-2020 at 08:51 PM.
Old 31-03-2020, 06:11 AM
Master
I'm gonna meditate on well-being.
May the entire world be healthy.
May everyone be happy and free.
May all your best of dreams come true.
May all that you truely do want be yielded to you, me and all.
May everyone have fun.
May everyone have good relationship with their Source and more acces to Source and unconditional love and support of Source.
May all of you be surprised and delighted by all the good that will come out of all of this.
Old 31-03-2020, 08:43 AM
ant

Hey Ewwerrin ,

IF you just focused on not others.

And redeem yourself first.

Being the martyr is over rated.
Old 31-03-2020, 05:51 PM
Master

This is what the angels told me: PRAY!

It's time to pray, pray and meditate, but pray, pray a lot, pray in your own words, just pray... It is time to pray!
Old 31-03-2020, 10:04 PM
Guide
I keep hearing ringing in my ears. I know this is my angels. I've been praying a lot more. So I am praying for everyone on here. Giving you lots of love and light! Please keep safe everyone! Mother Earth needs to heal.
Old 01-04-2020, 11:03 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
This is what the angels told me: PRAY!

It's time to pray, pray and meditate, but pray, pray a lot, pray in your own words, just pray... It is time to pray!

And what those angels doing in the meantime? Grooming their wings?
Old 01-04-2020, 11:20 AM
Master
Helping others involves action, real demonstrable action with results. The biggest heroes right now are doctors and nurses, many of them would probably even be materialists and never pray, yet they're the ones (trying to) heal others. Prayer is a means to feel better about ourselves. It has its uses but if we want to actually help others it takes something more than that.
Old 01-04-2020, 11:21 AM
Master
Slayer its not helping that message, nice now, we're in this together, all at risk... Thanks thatman for your inspiring message, that glimmer of light I was looking for - and Enchanted_DreamFaerie - Altair and others for your following messages, I wouldn't be surprised if the prayer level didn't double since your message thatman, I increased my amount of prayers. We can do no more than try to make a difference can we...

it doesn't matter whether a person has an idea about fighting viruses using defence cells - what matters in my opinion is how many pray and if we between us reach a target set. And my mind cells virus theory might only work on one other person worldwide so that'll make 2 of us wherever you are... But maybe people will continue to use is as a mental lift, doing something instead of nothing.

Now the main thing prayer and target to reach - 'my opinion' will we reach it if its there between us - just share helping and making a difference... And the Power of Visualisation, that's worth few moments of your time between us.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 01-04-2020 at 01:16 PM.
Old 01-04-2020, 12:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
Hey Ewwerrin ,

IF you just focused on not others.

And redeem yourself first.

Being the martyr is over rated.
hi, thank you for your comment.
No worries.
I enjoy living in a world where everyone is happy.