Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 07-12-2010, 01:59 PM
Amethyst

Thank you once again Elfay!

Uma, ‘microscopic analysis’ hee, heee. I like to go zoom in as much as possible to see what’s going on!

Re. faces within faces – glad that makes sense. It’s something that comes forth in most of the photos which can have your eyes doing somersaults, LOL!

Will check out your blog.

I confess to being a tree huger – very drawn to them too. I really love an elder tree by the river near to where I live and one day decided to go for a walk and say, ‘hi’ to this tree.

It had been cut in half down the middle (butchered more like) as it was overhanging the public footpath and I felt myself welling up and I put my hands on it and said, ‘sorry’ to it. Glad to say it has grown back now.

Mother Earth needs protection – from humanity!

Miss Kate, thank you for your response.

I remember being stunned too when I first saw one of Pictoriale’s photos in this section of SF earlier on this year.

It was of leafie beings in what could easily be thought of as a pile of ‘dead leaves’ and I instantly saw them so clearly that I just had to get out there with my camera to see if I could capture any beings too!

Was very exciting!

Love those leafies – they have soooo much character:

Why not try taking some photos yourself then zoom in to see if anyone’s looking back at you?

Ask from the heart if they will show themselves, then take some photos of whatever you’re drawn to – waterfalls, flowers, trees, grass.

Try photographing these things close up and from a distance. They can be miniscule so don’t expect to see them with your physical eyes, you may sense their presence by connecting with nature.

Re. Tinkerbells – nope - no Tinkerbells. I love Tinkerbell!

It’s perfectly understandable that if someone was given a nature spirit photo to look at, they would be searching for dear Tink, trying to spot a single clear cut image – full-bodied physically and of course with wings.

Tinkerbell and perhaps the hoax Cottingley faerie photos can fix impressions in minds of what faeries look like.

The Victorians loved to illustrate faeries with wings but so far I’ve not seen one in any of my photos and neither has Pictoriale.

They may appear to others this way though. They can have ethereal light around them which resembles wings.

When I read once someone stating that angels don’t have wings I was taken back but then I thought about it. Why would they actually need wings? But angels and faeries may manifest this way to others be recognised how they are expected to look like. Only going by what I've actually experienced.

Some of the nature spirits radiate beauty and many of them have very long faces, noses and chins and features that make me smile!

I love the expressions on these below. In the first photo, if you focus on the being under what looks like it could be a pointy hat you might see a very unamused expression. As she’s holographic – there’s more than one expression that might emerge but one of them sure does make me chuckle!

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 07-12-2010, 02:07 PM
Amethyst

Hi Summerland

You’ve given this much thought and I agree with much of what you say.

Re. Tink – maybe one day one who closely resembles her might be photographed! I’ve seen 1,000’s nature spirits’ faces and no two are alike.

In one tree there may be 1,000’s of them so they outnumber us considerably!

It is so refreshing to hear understanding that they are energy and acceptance that blurring can occur in some photos due to this.

Insecticides and weed killer – I no longer use those.

Re. your photos you emailed me, I found this little bunch. No Tink, but I do see a female – they are tiny:

Re. the bug thing, I have declared lit up things as bugs in my photos.

Maybe they are not bugs but the thing is that I don’t know for sure.

I would consider it could be something else only if I had studied bugs and knew what they looked like when photographed lit up at night so I could make comparisons.

Re. disappearing in a fraction of a second and the bug thing the photos below are an example of both:

Three consecutive photos produced this:

In photo two – there is a female face looking at in the ‘v’ of the branch:

In photo three she has vanished. And someone else here also noticed how there is a re-arrangement of the leaves:

In the first photo previous to these two there is ‘a bug’ or maybe it is not a bug but I am not certain so would rather think of it as a bug.

Did you metion in the past a gift you received was a rock?

You don’t need to see to believe I agree. It’s something you can feel in the heart.

Studying nature spirit’s faces is something I am now hooked on, LOL!

Pictoriale’s Snow Faeries sure are amazing:

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=7159

Blessings, Amethyst x
Old 07-12-2010, 02:10 PM
Amethyst

Old 07-12-2010, 06:48 PM
Moon Willow

Quote:
Hi Moon Willow!

Thank you for sharing your experiences. Their positive energy is truly beautiful and very magickal.

Any chance you could take some photos of your faerie gardens to show the forum?

What lucky nieces to have an auntie like you.

I sure will send some photos - It's only just planted so I will give it a couple of weeks first to let it get established and in flower first x x x
Old 08-12-2010, 12:33 AM
Summerland

Amethyst, it was shortly after I was able to get aromatherapy made part of our hospital policy that I received the rock. It turned out to be a massage stone , the kind they use in hot stone massage. It was still gritty, but had a beautifully scented oil rubbed all over it. Even tho I washed it before I realized what it was, 3 - 4 years later, you can still smell the scent on it.
I will send you those photos in the next day or two. As I had told you, Chalco Canyon is one of the sacred spots to Native Americans.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Master
Hi Amethyst,

Tree image #1. Your appreciation has inspired me to upload more of my tree photos on to my tree blog and also share them here. I happened to find a book I had put together filled with photos and messages from the trees. This one (below) must have huge faery energy. You can actually see a white sentry-like figure on the left standing just under the leaves. I also see other faces. This was taken one day in the 1990's during a walk in the Wicklow mountains of Ireland. Just a few hundred meters away a crew was filming a scene from Animal Farm. The tree had a very mystical vibe, so did the mountains and the film scene...the whole place was alive with energy. I look forward to your analysis! Uma

Last edited by Uma : 08-12-2010 at 02:14 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 01:54 AM
Master
Tree image #2. Here's another one (its message is on my blog)... I'm not sure but this could be the same tree as the previous one but from another angle:

Last edited by Uma : 08-12-2010 at 02:14 AM.
Old 08-12-2010, 02:05 AM
Master
Wild, Happy and Free

Tree image #3. Here is another tree which was close to the previous one:

Old 08-12-2010, 02:13 AM
Master
Here is tree image #4 (I think this is another angle of the second tree):

Old 08-12-2010, 02:23 AM
Master
Image #5. I called this one Leprechaun's Lair. I'm sure there's a leprechaun in there somewhere (we're still in the Wicklow mountains):