Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 20-03-2022, 12:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
What would happen if you did exist in a true state of bliss consciousness? Or perhaps...
... [/url]
---skip to question in next reply if will---
Funny way of saying that. But coming into alignment with Source Energy does not yield anything less than undeniable realisation of infinite intelligence. And bliss is actually a notch higher than this. So trying to make it sound like a stupid person experiences bliss, is degrading the word, like people who smoke cannabis say they are so high, when they are lower and more dense than ever before, to the point that we can call them stoned.

So I agree with you, I am not in bliss. But that doesnt make being in bliss bad. Infact, if there is one momen in your life that you have experienced bliss, even if for a second, and even you forget about it, TRUST ME, YOUR ENTIRE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND THAT ONE SECOND, WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. 1SEC OF BLISS CONTAINS MORE VALUE, THAT FLOWS FROM IT, THAN 20 LIFE TIMES. You cannot outlive the value of that, especially not in suffering. To remind you that all things are relative to God Source.

If God didnt know the values, you would have no way of recognizing them. Nor would you be able to recognize the absence of those value. Albeit, we humans are good at recognizing the absence of values. And that includes me. But we should not forget what exists for us to experience as true values in life. Beyond just words. But that does require one to focus maybe more softly on more gentle things that are more approachable. Like contentment or happiness, before we skip all the way to full blown BLISS... Otherwise we do may burn up like a hot electrical wire through which more current flows than it capable of allowing.

Doesnt mean bliss is bad. Its our resistance, that doesnt allow us to experience more bliss, that is bad. That causes us to think that bliss is bad. THAT IS BAD. And yet it is good that we can feel our resistance and recognize it and be honest about it, so as to not fry our circuits with the amount of source energy that we cannot or are not ready to flow into alignment with.
Old 20-03-2022, 12:22 PM
Master
Quote:
"The Self,...
... are a fractal of Brahman.
Thank you.
So is the Brahman aware, and if not, how did brahman create atman? or awareness.
Old 20-03-2022, 12:24 PM
Master
Quote:
The Seeker is always that which is sought.
I can find Atman within myself relatively. Not so well, but I do know it is real.
But how is atman created from brahman? Is brahman aware? And if not, how did brahman create atman or awareness?
same question as above tho.

thanks and I love this idea you've shared. Fractal of brahman. And now I wanna understand it. This is gold!
Old 20-03-2022, 01:12 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
TRUST ME, YOUR ENTIRE LIFE REVOLVES AROUND THAT ONE SECOND, WETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. 1SEC OF BLISS CONTAINS MORE VALUE, THAT FLOWS FROM IT, THAN 20 LIFE TIMES.
That assumes I haven't experienced bliss, and that I don't know what bliss is. To say I have experienced it is a pale reflection and doesn't so it any justice, but there needs to be a 'translation' for the mind to grasp it. Infinite intelligence it wasn't.
Old 20-03-2022, 01:14 PM
Master
Quote:
That assumes I haven't experienced bliss, and that I don't know what bliss is. To say I have experienced it is a pale reflection and doesn't so it any justice, but there needs to be a 'translation' for the mind to grasp it. Infinite intelligence it wasn't.
Oh, ok weird. It was infinite intelligence for me. Something in those line.
Old 20-03-2022, 01:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
Hi...
.... their meet - how it happens, Mystery....
Namaste.
Hi thanks. But the question was how does Brahman, create Atman.
And you saying that Brahman does not exist? WHAT?
What do you mean by that?
Old 20-03-2022, 01:27 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
I can find Atman within myself relatively. Not so well, but I do know it is real.
You are Atman, you're trying to find Atman from within Atman.

In a linear timeline we began to be aware when we started eating cooked meat, I guess maybe Mrs Caveperson dropped Mr Caveperson's newly-caught meat in the fire, discovered that not only did it smell better but it tasted better too. That gave the body the right proteins to build an upgraded brain that could deal with abstract concepts that became religion and Spirituality.

Not a very Spiritual answer but you did ask.

Prior to that Brahman wasn't very much. Since Brahman is everything, Mr and Mrs Cavepeople were Brahman the same as you, me, and everybody else in these hallowed halls are Brahman.

If you go back to the creation myths, Enki from Sumer did it.
Old 20-03-2022, 01:30 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Viswa
But, Brahman, cannot be known as 'how it is' - Existence or Not.
There is just Brahman, nothing more is needed.

As you said - "Experiencer and Experienced, as a law. Experiencer never acts, and experiences all actions of objects experienced."
The experiencer and the experienced are one and the same.
Old 20-03-2022, 01:32 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Hi thanks. But the question was how does Brahman, create Atman.
From the Mandukya Karika:

17. If the phenomenal is created it will be destroyed. This duality of creation and destruction is an illusion. It is actually uncreated non-dual Awareness
Old 20-03-2022, 01:34 PM
Master
Quote:
You are Atman,...
... myths, Enki from Sumer did it.
So you're saying that Brahman created Atman by allowing cavemen to eat cooked meat?