Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 13-08-2011, 07:02 PM
Master

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rememoration
Well, as I read further into these sort of things.

I keep on wondering if I can do it too, and it isn't just a lie.

So far , my work on Astral projection(Irrelevant to the subject) has been failing and leaving me with a sense of skepticism.

So I'm straying off of that area and trying to work on others.

Mediumship had caught my attention almost instantly.

My sister recently died, and I have the urge to try and contact her.

The pain in my heart is slowly vanishing, leaving me with her memories at hand.

Leaving me to think of the moments I had not shared with her, and those I wanted to share in the future.

In the end, none of that matters anymore, and I just have the urge to ask her a few things.

To know she's okay, and to let know I love her.

If anyone wants to aid in explaining what you would have to do , to gain a sort of mediumship in which I could contact my sister.

Any details on the subject will be very appreciated.

hi- i tried doing the whole astral projection thing too and it didnt work.... this was about 3 years ago.
this was before i had a meditation practice... i assumed back then that i would be able to do the projection with no experience... so i ended up forgetting about the astral projection thing. i stopped trying. well back in november, i started getting into a regular meditation practice and a few weeks ago, i partially astral projected for the first time without intending to.
basically, i think you should start off with meditating and your psychic gifts will naturally open up. this is what i have learned. Don't force it though. Just focus on meditating on a regular basis and you will see that things start happening. you will start improving your life in numerous ways without seeing it coming, getting rid of all the negativity in your life... the less negative you have, the easier it is for spirit to reach you. my life has changed in a lot of ways in the last few months.. when you meditate, you are more open to receiving angelic guidance and guidance from spirit.
it has taken about 8 months for me, for things to really start happening. i get so many signs and synchronocities... i have become clairsentient. it really has been going on for a while, but it's just getting stronger as the days go by...
when you meditate, you are making it easier for spirit to reach you...
Old 14-08-2011, 12:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyVirgoxoxo
John, I'm confused about what you're talking about. Are you saying that I shouldn't tell others about my gifts?

I agree with what Laura said.

However I do think it is advisable to look for other teens who are like yourself and share with them your experiences.

That is why I used the word discreet. Another word would be discernment. You can intuitively identify those that may be like you if you become good at listening to others.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 14-08-2011, 04:03 AM
Ascender

I have been wanting to dod that, I want to loo kfor a spiritual churc haround my areae. But I have heard you have to be invited to go to one?
Old 14-08-2011, 01:09 PM
Medium_Laura

Not that I've found Lady - here are some links in your area

http://www.chicagospiritualseekers.org/

http://www.userinstinct.com/il/chica...ual-church.htm

http://www.centersoflight.org/chicago.html (Free meditation classes)
Old 14-08-2011, 05:15 PM
Ascender

Thanks Laura!
Old 14-08-2011, 07:47 PM
Serenity Bear

You dont have to be invited to go to the churches, nor the open circles, it is the development circles that are largely by invitation only. Just put your interest out there and it may materialise.

Specific development circles for things like trance, transfiguration, materialisation are very very hard to get into and would only be done by word of mouth.

Be warned though closed development circles come with a strict discipline of rules and a must attendance with few breaks over years. We used to do 13 weeks on with 3 weeks off with any missed having to have a very good reason if not your were out. That went on for years and years.
Old 14-08-2011, 08:19 PM
Ascender

Thank you Serenity Bear! I'll keep that in mind