Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 14-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Master
Hi sunny shine

Sorry to hear that you couldn't open the attachment .... I will try posting it again.

w11.jpg

Hope this works !!

If not, the picture is a photo of the road sign on Angel Lane, where I was involved in the car crash I described earlier (Thanks Dream Angel)

The Angels were with me that day .... of this I have no doubt
Old 14-10-2010, 08:08 PM
Deactivated Account

best for you to explain, thanks !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 15-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Deactivated Account

hi Soul Searching

I have another feather story. Yesterday my neighbor came over and we were talking outside. All of a sudden, out of nowhere, I see this small feather, about the size of my fingernail, floating down from the sky. No birds in sight !

I asked my friend to catch the feather for me, which she did, then she asked why ? I told her it was from heaven and she replied " I have a large feather in my yard, do you want that one too ? " . We have talked about things like this before and she doesn't totally believe it all. Anyways, so she asks who the feather is from, and I said " a friend on the Other Side, letting me know they are near ". She smiled.

Two feathers in 2 days, I also smiled ! The feather I requested and received in the car was also from this same friend of mine.

Actually I am not sure if I have received any feathers from the angels, I feel that the ones I receive are signs from my friend.

Do you receive feathers from the angels and from loved ones on the Other Side ? And if so, how do you know which is from which ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-10-2010, 08:36 PM
Master
Hi Dream Angel

I am so pleased for you that you recieved another feather from your friend !!

My personal belief, is that the feathers are all given to us by the angels, but some of them are on behalf of loved ones who haved passed .... for example the ones from your friend I believe are from you friend, but they are given by the angels on his/her behalf.

They bring you comfort and a connection to your friend, and so I believe the angels assist in this task for you.

I have had this myself, but with small coins. I found quite a few after my dear mum passed away .... finding shiny pennies in her empty wardrobe, and on the floor next to and around the table on which her ashes are lovingly kept at my dads house.

Also, my sister, after her husband died has been the recipient of many feathers which she believes have come on his behalf, for her, and her 2 children, but she too believes that they are actually given by the angels.
Old 15-10-2010, 08:45 PM
Deactivated Account

Thank you for your thoughts on this, I never really thought it could be from both.

What a special gift, finding the pennies from your mum in the places you mentioned. Definitely a sign from her, letting you know she is near.

Interesting how your sister also believes, the feathers she receives are brought to her by the angels, on behalf of her husband. Amazing the comfort such a simple feather or a coin brings to us.

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-10-2010, 08:53 PM
Master
One particularly amazing one, was the small white feather that her young daughter found, sat on top of her art box, in her room, in which she keeps her pencils etc...

She is quite a talented artist in the making, and her dad was always proud of her, and loved to see her work ..... mainly pencil sketches.

This had to be from her dad, but through the angels we believe.
Old 15-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Deactivated Account

Wow that is awesome, and to find the feather in such a specific location ! Like they wanted to be sure she found it and to make sure she knew the feather was from her father.

May I ask, why you believe it is thru the angels, that the feathers are delivered ?

Can it not come directly from those on the Other Side ? They do have the ability to make themselves visible or something similar, maybe not visible in the sense that we know or think of ... and it takes time, learning how to do this and lots of energy to do so ... I have been told. And my connection in bringing this up, is if they are able to visit us like that, can they not also send us a feather ? just curious ... and there is probably no way we can really know this for sure ~ exactly who delivers the feathers to us. Not that I am really doubting you , just curious.

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Master
Blimey !! 100 posts up already .... didn't know I'd blathered on so much !!

By the way Dream Angel thanks for the PM and all the prayers .... much appreciated

Like you I have had a few signs today. I went to work this morning in a very good mood after recent days events, and asked my angel Grace, if she could give me a small sign today .... a feather, coin or maybe some other sign.

I have not asked for anything specific for a while, but reading your post yesterday about your feather made me think about it today.

Anyway, on the radio today at work, I must have heard the word Angel about a squillion times in different songs, and even Grace a few times !!

That really caught my attention today, but the best was yet to come .... when I got home, there on the patio window, was the beautiful impression of a birds outstreched wings.

As I posted previously, we have lived in this house for 25 years, but only in the last couple of years have we started having birds (usually a pigeon) bounce off the windows, and leave their wing impressions on the glass.

They really hit the window hard, but are never hurt for some reason ( probably the angels protecting them !!) .... we believe that these are further signs for us to see from our angels

Last edited by Soul Searching : 15-10-2010 at 09:21 PM.
Old 15-10-2010, 09:26 PM
Deactivated Account

Soul Searching, you are welcome for the PM and the prayers

Congratulations on 100 posts !!

That is so special with the gift you received of the outstretched image of the bird wings. How very unique ! I remember reading of your connection with all the birds. I am happy to hear the birds are protected by the Angels and aren't harmed, when flying into the window.

I love the variety of the messages we receive, for example you hearing the words Angel and Grace ( your Angel's name ) Such creativity if we just keep our minds open to the different possibilities of their creativeness.

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Wow that is awesome, and to find the feather in such a specific location ! Like they wanted to be sure she found it and to make sure she knew the feather was from her father.

May I ask, why you believe it is thru the angels, that the feathers are delivered ?

Can it not come directly from those on the Other Side ? They do have the ability to make themselves visible or something similar, maybe not visible in the sense that we know or think of ... and it takes time, learning how to do this and lots of energy to do so ... I have been told. And my connection in bringing this up, is if they are able to visit us like that, can they not also send us a feather ? just curious ... and there is probably no way we can really know this for sure ~ exactly who delivers the feathers to us. Not that I am really doubting you , just curious.

I suppose its just our own personal belief .... as you say, none of us can be certain for sure, but this is the way we reason it.

The angels only want what is best for us, to help us, and ease our pain and grief,
and we believe that by giving us feathers and other gifts they are able to do this.

That said, I also believe that our loved ones are still with us and around us ..... the bonds of love are the tie that bind us all together, so I suppose they could be the ones leaving feathers too, but we have talked about this a few times, and in our minds, they are left by the angels on their behalf.

You are right though about our loved ones ability to somehow contact us ... to, as you say .... "make themselves visible or something similar" We have our own proof of this in the photo my sister recieved on her phones camera, in her pocket (if you remember back to this)

Like I said though, this is just our own personal opinion, your thoughts on the subject are just as valid as ours