Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Lounge

Old 24-12-2022, 09:13 PM
Master
I have put a lot online but I've got a roof because of UK the Royal Mail is on strike and I've hacked a lot of people off because I sent her presents for PayPal I haven't got yet I've had a lot of apologising to people go to my family I have and I hope they can forgive me ME1 I've got no as for me only but I want to order for family never turned up because they strike
Also much online I forgot what I was I forgot what I've ordered but I do hope they come because I've learnt stuff for my Philippine class so I can be a good medium is stronger medium so I can help myself and people on here and other episodes

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 06-03-2023, 04:33 AM
Master
What have you bought Online?: I recently purchased a Bomber jacket from a brand called 'Urbane Muse'.
I'm kind of getting impatient waiting for the delivery because it ships from San Jose California.
Old 06-03-2023, 07:02 AM
Master

I just bought sos pads online and muffins. The muffin's are delayed due to weather. Hope they are not too old when they get here. I think of them floating away in a flood.
Old 07-03-2023, 07:41 AM
crystaladdict99

I've bought new makeup recently
Old 07-03-2023, 11:30 PM
Master

Flax Cookies - Big Mistake!
Old 10-03-2023, 06:20 PM
Ascender

Books, t-shirt, a watch, flavoured tea bags, shower gel, plug adapters, Christmas presents, CD’s, DVD’s, light bulbs, pots of vitamins, jeans, a tie, and a candle.
Old 10-03-2023, 06:20 PM
Master
Just ordered a selenite wand and a pendulum because I love my problems and I'm doing well with them I think

Old 22-03-2023, 07:01 AM
Master

Bought a two pack of soap, but when it came in mail it was only one. But they gave me a refund which was nice.
Old 22-03-2023, 07:15 PM
Master
I bought myself in a pendulum online and it is selling out 1 cellulite one is which I compound water on the windowsill overnight we got the moonlight charging it like my pendulum board and I can get the same answers like the one
I even use a Saturday in that strong wind and I got some good answers and I think the answer is going to come true and I gotta come through because I deserve some happiness in my life

Old 23-03-2023, 01:25 AM
Master

i don't usually buy stuff online. Such a hassle. But then I don't buy much anyway... although I could use a change of cloths so maybe it is time for a visit to the online store again (impish grin)