Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 11-07-2022, 01:17 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Exactly! I've exp'd Nothingness,
It's a brain-grinder for sure but 'Nothing' is 'something'. In terms of non-Duality it's a complete 'no thing' in that there are no 'objects' of consciousness or awareness, there is just awareness but that doesn't do it any justice.

The question is though, if you had the choice to stay 'there' or come back 'here'? And come 'back' with that understanding?
Old 12-07-2022, 12:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
The question is though, if you had the choice to stay 'there' or come back 'here'? And come 'back' with that understanding?
THIS is the braingrinder. Because, just because you have the freedom to stay there, and just because YOU CHOOSE to extend back into time and space... Does NOT mean that your choice was activated BY YOU. NOR CAUSED BY YOU!

I have been trying to explain this for so long and using so many different words... But we need more people with the nothingness or Source or Prime Radiant Consciousness experiences. So that we can look at the time crystal from more than just one point of view.
Old 12-07-2022, 01:24 PM
Master
And knowing that non existence doesnt exist, helps everyone move forward aswell. To infinity and beyond. So that we can finally start investigating nonduality, without feeling the need to disagree WITH OURSELVES.
Old 12-07-2022, 04:34 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
THIS is the braingrinder. Because, just because you have the freedom to stay there, and just because YOU CHOOSE to extend back into time and space... Does NOT mean that your choice was activated BY YOU. NOR CAUSED BY YOU!

I have been trying to explain this for so long and using so many different words... But we need more people with the nothingness or Source or Prime Radiant Consciousness experiences. So that we can look at the time crystal from more than just one point of view.
It is both logically and intuitively correct to assert that what is caused to be is not activated by what is called 'the ego' (the personal sense of self) that instead, everything that is caused to be is caused of the one Source or Consciousness, including the thought 'ego' or 'personal sense of self'.

When the one Source or Consciousness of All Things looks at any one thing such as 'the time crystal' or 'a dog' or 'a Cherokee Jeep' (as if it is zooming in on itself or sensing itself) it temporarily views itself as a three-dimensional object as if it has extended Itself but of course, because there is no actual distance between the Observer and the Observed, the appearance of an extension (or a duality) is an illusion (is not true).

Because the One Source of all finite objects cannot understand any one of Its finite objects (the eye cannot see itself, the knife cannot cut itself) when It tries, suffering is always the result. This is why we will never be able to "start investigating nonduality".
Old 12-07-2022, 06:01 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
NOR CAUSED BY YOU
'I' don't know who 'I' am is, frankly, and I've never really known. 'I' use 'I' for convenience but the more 'I' think about it the more 'I' think that 'I' never really existed in the first place.

As you said -
"Source or Prime Radiant Consciousness experiences"
What's one of those? I've been to a place that's beyond experience, does that count? I guess whoever came up with that title didn't tell you that it's the ego that experiences, and the experiencer and the experience are one and the same.

As you said -
"And knowing that non existence doesn't exist, helps everyone move forward as well."
I know that but 'knowing' is the wrong word because it's not a mind process.
Old 12-07-2022, 11:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by movingalways
This is why we will never be able to "start investigating nonduality".
Say that, when you realise that non-existence doesn't exist.
Old 12-07-2022, 11:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
'I' don't ...
... process.
This is good. My question is offtopic so I pmed it.

Last edited by Ewwerrin : 13-07-2022 at 01:17 AM.
Old 13-07-2022, 03:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I've exp'd Nothingness, the Void, Blackness like a vacuum, No one there...but STILL, lol..it wasn't 'nothing'. There was, however, Pure Awareness present.
The inky black vibrant void! I’ve experienced this a few times but in my view, it’s not a singularity in the true sense (like Samadhi), since we can communicate therein with a higher being or let’s say God. Still two, not one. Just my personal view.
Old 13-07-2022, 11:21 AM
Knower

Quote:
Say that, when you realise that non-existence doesn't exist.
Those words are meaningless when referring to what you call Pure Radiant Consciousness as are all words. Why? Because Pure Rafiant Consciousness shines in and through every form the eye sees, the mouth speaks and the fingers type.

You are pursuing the light with darkness. As does everyone until they realize light forms thought, not the other way around.
Old 13-07-2022, 07:18 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by movingalways
As does everyone until they realize light forms thought, not the other way around.
The mind forms thought, the unconscious creates it.