Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 13-03-2020, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I'll watch the 1st one, the 2nd I have already watched a few times, send my girl the URL too, hihi. It is STUNNING! I actually DL it onto my HD, grin. Sometimes people take vids down and I don't want to lose access to that one.
The part with the metronomes to clarify the coherence process, wow! First time I watched it I felt like, yeah yeah, get on with it, this is annoying!!
Then I saw what happened and my jaw dropped.

Nice to have someone on here who also likes it!
Yes.The metronome example was for everyone to understand.I didn't know about coherence either.And i think he's right.
Old 13-03-2020, 05:45 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
This is a (unjustifiably IMO) biased perspective. The value of an idea or applicability of a method (derving from said idea) has nothing whatsoever to do with where such idea/method comes from or who or what it comes through.

Your statement strikes me as being an expression of 'snobbish' one-upsmanship. Is that what you are about, Ewwerrin? PhEww!

http://www.todayifoundout.com/index....-smelly-words/
No, I actually agree with what he's doing. It's the right thing to do, considering his audience. He's helping allot of people by making it more approachable like that.
Old 13-03-2020, 06:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Sometimes i get angry if i like an author and someone comes to debunk him.I don't know why,but i get really ****ed off.
Hahaha, I think you misunderstood me. Why would I need to debunk him. I am fully aware of the value that he is offering. More so than you are. He will help you a great deal with your anger. If you allow him.
Old 13-03-2020, 06:17 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Hahaha, I think you misunderstood me. Why would I need to debunk him. I am fully aware of the value that he is offering. More so than you are. He will help you a great deal with your anger. If you allow him.
And there you go again, attempting to make yourself look bigger and important at the expensive of others.
If you have so much wisdom then why is it you only post along those veins? Cos it's all I've seen you do.
Again, if you don't understand, can't feel a higher vibration, or don't resonate with what I'm sharing, or it's not your thing, just skip it.
You can simply start your own topic with what you're busy with.
Old 13-03-2020, 06:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Yes.The metronome example was for everyone to understand.I didn't know about coherence either.And i think he's right.
I actually didn't think it'd be possible for metronomes to get in sync like that :)

What I love so much is that some things are so familiar, not necessarily in experience, but then at least knowing about it.
Like this meditation to get in space, as I understand it, it's about getting into the "I Am" state.
His meditation on that (also on YT) doesn't really work for me, so I recorded my own.
At the mo I am not succeeding at it, but I'm okay with that. I have been there in the past a number of times, and it's absolutely awesome!
And in that sense totally self-explanatory he incorporates that. So far I've only ever had it used during workshops at spiritual / intuitive development centers. Now a scientist comes up with it too, and adds brainwaves to it to explain.
I love it!
Science & the spiritual finally coming together, as it should be.

Old 13-03-2020, 06:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Lovely Ewwerin.You misunderstood me.I wasn't adressing you.I just felt FairyCrystal's frustration,and i remembered how i reacted on another thread when someone wrote something for an author i resonate with.

It's natural and it happens all the time even if you don't admit it.The concept of 'my favourite author is better than yours',sprouts everywhere.

Are we ok now?

And by the way why you think i have anger?Am i missing something from another thread?
Old 13-03-2020, 06:48 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm sharing my experiences with a feeling of joy and gratitude, I didn't ask for someone's personal opinion.
If it doesn't resonate with you just skip it.
And I am sharing your joy right back at you, by saying to you that your joy is more real than you have ever been allowed to believe.
Old 13-03-2020, 06:55 PM
Master
Say some good things about an author,and soon someone will pop up to debunk him,others will show you that they know someone else who's better,etc..
It's in our nature.We're egoistical beings no matter how hard we try to hide it.
I like it,and it's funny.
Old 13-03-2020, 08:10 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
I had a dip day 2 days ago. Then I forced myself to get at it again, watch some of his vids and do the work again. Only to feel immediately better and inspired :)
I am training myself to say out loud what I've learnt. He does this with his students too as doing that helps the knew knowledge really sink in, and create new pathways in the brain.
Yay!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-03-2020, 08:58 PM
Master
Quote:
And I am sharing your joy right back at you, by saying to you that your joy is more real than you have ever been allowed to believe.
Talk about 'smug'ness being 'blind'ing - Oy vey!