Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 26-08-2011, 07:44 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Council Of Nine
Sorry to butt in here, I think it is every 62 million and 26 million years alternatively, there is a major shift coming in December next year when all the planets in our solar system align with the centre of the galaxy.
This happens about every 26,000 years in the sign of Aquarius, this one will usher in 4th density as it is the 3rd and last major cycle of our 3rd density.

I thought we were already in the 4th density, and we're moving to the 5th. That seems to be the mainstream consensus. Thanks for correcting me too :)
Old 26-08-2011, 07:46 AM
Enlightener

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
I want to believe in evolution too. I find that that anyone that so quickly resorts to calling others deluded are themselves deluded.

Have you studied modern biology at a collegiate level? Go take 2-3 years of collegiate biology and then I'll be open to hearing your perspective on biological evolution.

What do you mean by you want to believe in evolution?

I really like the Spontaneous Evolution that Wilcok presents.
Old 26-08-2011, 07:50 AM
Tysklar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topology
I want to believe in evolution too. I find that that anyone that so quickly resorts to calling others deluded are themselves deluded.

Have you studied modern biology at a collegiate level? Go take 2-3 years of collegiate biology and then I'll be open to hearing your perspective on biological evolution.
You think I am deluded...I don't care. I don't need your approval.

I know what I know, it's not from one book, or one religion. if youre not even prepared to listen and learn, I can' t be bothered with you.

Good Luck

Bless you All
Old 26-08-2011, 08:24 AM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysklar
You think I am deluded...I don't care. I don't need your approval.

I know what I know, it's not from one book, or one religion. if youre not even prepared to listen and learn, I can' t be bothered with you.

Good Luck

Bless you All

I agree there's not much that you're selling that I want. Go find someone else to worship you.
Old 26-08-2011, 08:28 AM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
What do you mean by you want to believe in evolution?

I really like the Spontaneous Evolution that Wilcok presents.

*shrug* whether or not evolution actually happened doesn't matter, but there's nothing evil about evolution. I like the idea, totally plausible, seems to be what's going on. If someone is going to say something is evil when its not, I'm willing to go the extra mile and put the mask on.
Old 26-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Topology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tysklar
What make you think your opinion is worth anything to me ?

FYI - I am not a Christian. I respect The Bible, a spiritual book that has been around for millenia. I have come to learn and understand the truth is right it front of our faces.

In 4000 years we have gone from 8 people to 7 billion people. If evolution were true there would be more like a trillion people by now, if man has been here 3 million years, or even 26 million, I guess you believe...

Oldest tree on Earth, 4000 years old. Oldest desert, 4000 years old. Oldest coral reef(great barrier reef you maybe familiar with).. 4000 years old...
4000 years ago, This Planet was destroyed by The Flood, waters a mile deep over the entire Earth. Believe it or not, it happened...
This is why those pyramids are underwater.

...I feel I am wasting my efforts on blind eyes here and the energy could be better spent elsewhere.
I wish you well and that you find truth.

G'Day

Oldest Coral Reef (non-active, fossil Record) millions of years http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15384828...st-coral-reef/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_oldest_trees
Oldest living tree (individual) is 5,000 years. But most individual things die.
The oldest living tree-organism is at least 80,000 years old, it is a cloned inter-connected colony of trees, no individual that is free standing.

oldest desert is 55 million years old. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Namib_Desert

Oldest humans 200K years ago http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human

Tysklar, its clear you are getting your information somewhere outside of the body of commonly accepted science.
Old 26-08-2011, 09:51 AM
Council Of Nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enlightener
I thought we were already in the 4th density, and we're moving to the 5th. That seems to be the mainstream consensus. Thanks for correcting me too :)

You are right it does seem to be the accepted model, this idea I have found came from Susan Carroll and I think George Kavissilas has a similar idea however I cant find anywhere that they sourced it from except their word that its correct. I do know that many scientists believe in a 10 dimensional model, although I think they may have upgraded that to 11, but they are wrong
I still dont believe it to be factual as I have found to much information to support an 8 dimensional model that is actually 7 major dimensions each with 7 sub dimensions and each of those with 7 sub sub dimensions continuing to an infinite number. The 8th is a transition of energy into a new 1st dimension reality, the start of a new system or maybe even galaxy this part I am still not 100% on
Old 26-08-2011, 09:54 AM
Hez0405

If we're on the whole evolution/creation opinions, heres mine.

The big man upstairs (easier to call god but really just a higher being)
Decided one day to build vehicles for us to learn in or something along those lines.

Instead of creating earth out of pixie dust, he probably spurred the event we know as 'the big bang'.
This led to the earth etc being made over time
(In spirit there is no such thing as time) So what may have seemed like forever was probably just a cup of tea and a nap away for teh big man.

I think everything was made out of a combination of creation (I studied Human Biology and wow are we intricate!) but also evolution - adapting to your surroundings.

Your appendix? It was used to release enzymes to help break down grass.
If I stole it from you, you wouldnt notice.
Evolution.

Ive even seen little bugs camoflagued due to them being the colour of ash ?!?!

Again this is just my opinion.
The universe is too random.
Human/Animal/Plants are too complicated.

For all we know 'aliens' could have helped create us? But thats just a whole other discussion.

I think the fact of the matter is - we'll probably never get to know the secrets till we pass over.

So let me go make a cuppa and lets start ranting
Old 26-08-2011, 09:58 AM
Tysklar

Topology

You just don't get it. You can't go to Wiki or msnbc for Occult knowledge.

Your misplaced trust is and will be used against you, please be careful Brother.
Old 26-08-2011, 09:59 AM
Council Of Nine

Quote:
*shrug* whether or not evolution actually happened doesn't matter, but there's nothing evil about evolution. I like the idea, totally plausible, seems to be what's going on. If someone is going to say something is evil when its not, I'm willing to go the extra mile and put the mask on.

This is an account of evolution by RA, as you can see in their account physical and metaphysical are inseparable.

Each step recapitulates intelligent infinity in its discovery of awareness. In a planetary environment all begins in what you would call chaos, energy undirected and random in its infinity. Slowly, in your terms of understanding, there forms a focus of self-awareness. Thus the Logos moves. Light comes to form the darkness, according to the co-Creator’s patterns and vibratory rhythms, so constructing a certain type of experience. This begins with first density which is the density of consciousness, the mineral and water life upon the planet learning from fire and wind the awareness of being. This is the first density.

The spiralling energy, which is the characteristic of what you call “light,” moves in a straight line spiral thus giving spirals an inevitable vector upwards to a more comprehensive beingness with regards to intelligent infinity. Thus, first dimensional beingness strives towards the second-density lessons of a type of awareness which includes growth rather than dissolution or random change.

Picture, if you will, the difference between first-vibrational mineral or water life and the lower second-density beings which begin to move about within and upon its being. This movement is the characteristic of second density, the striving towards light and growth. A very simplistic example of second-density growth striving towards light is that of the leaf striving towards the source of light.

The second density strives towards the third density which is the density of self-consciousness or self-awareness. The striving takes place through the higher second-density forms who are invested by third-density beings with an identity to the extent that they become self-aware mind/body complexes, thus becoming mind/body/spirit complexes and entering third density, the first density of consciousness of spirit.