Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 10-04-2015, 11:25 AM
Master
I don't know if it has been mentioned already , but I read in one book that the greys were once human who geneticaly tampered with their own DNA, and now they were trying desperately to get the geni back in the bottle, but not having much success.
Old 11-04-2015, 06:03 AM
Shamot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
I don't know if it has been mentioned already , but I read in one book that the greys were once human who geneticaly tampered with their own DNA, and now they were trying desperately to get the geni back in the bottle, but not having much success.

Hi Podshell,

well its an interesting question - there are so many theories out there its hard to know what to believe, particularly when people say they have had first hand experience.

I think you need to take the logical approach - step right back and look at the big picture.

If the dinosaurs had not been wiped-out by a meteor then we (our souls) may have taken on reptilian bodies. Perhaps in the future, if we wipe ourselves out, octopus creatures will take over...?

If you think about how many millions of stars, with habitable planets, there are out there (just in our galaxy, never-mind the billions of other galaxy's in the universe) then the possibilities are endless.

Having said that, i do believe that we are special. We have a soul that is capable of both good and evil and the potential for becoming something incredible. This is why we are so attractive to other species. it is highly likely that there are aliens who have gone down either a malevolent or altruistic path and they might be interested in us - either to exploit or help us.

Interesting.

I bow to the divine in you
Peace
Shamot
Old 11-04-2015, 07:01 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by skygazer
Humans who are considered "intellectually advanced" experiment on animals all the time. Chimps are sent into space, make up is tested on the eyes of animals, and dog breeders are always experimenting with selective breeding. Why does it happen?

I suspect there could be many reasons for human abductions but not any would be for spiritual reasons, and the reason will depend on who is doing the abducting. We seem to be fair game down here on Earth, and much depends on our lineage.

Yes, this may probably be the right answer if these abductions are taking place. Of course, there are also government abductions taking place as well, which can be mistook as alien abductions by the victims.

With respect to the alien abductions, there may perhaps be a perception that we are a violent planet and species ourselves, seeing the numerous wars and violence going on in the planet right now, and where greed and immorality is rampant.

This may also induce them to abandon any moral considerations , and start abducting people for their own purposes coldly.

Creating a good universal value system among the human beings in the earth, where high technology is co-existent with caring and compassion and universal brotherhood , can help to change the perception of these aliens,and be morally considerate to a large extent.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon
Old 12-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
So, why are people abducted? I do not believe that if there was an advanced race of aliens that they would have no reverence for life and deliberately harm and experiment on humans. A spiritually and intellectually advanced human would not experiment on animals. And, in the end, we are all the same - beings of light put into physical form. At least with this reasoning, they can't be abducting people to harm them. So what other conclusions can we make? Are abductees being selected to be socially integrated with alien races? Is there a spiritual reason behind abduction? Please share your thoughts, theories, etc.

This abductions are in reference to the Zeta Reticuli, Grey alien species.
The mutant being created by aliens to replenish their own kind using human genetics and crossbreeding or cross-genetics to help replenish their own fading species; this creating a new species: part human, part alien.

These alien entities have for eons worked to rid themselves of emotions and finally ridding themselves, not only of emotions, but also of astral body and any sex drive for the most part have relied almost entirely on genetic engineering to recreate their species, but having found after a certain number of generations, that they were becoming weaker and weaker from having made a copy of a copy of a copy of themselves.

They determined they needed to have some new genetic input and chose the human race as a source for this genetic input. It is for this reason they have been abducting humans and experimenting with sexual and genetic experiments to help create and add a new stock of genetic and sexual mutations into their species using human genes and crossbreeding.
Old 12-04-2015, 09:40 PM
Neville

I was somewhat intrigued to gather , that from the vast distances involved in space travel, that light speed needs to be achieved to get anyway in a half decent time. Light however is only 299,792,458 miles per second. So an intelligence from across the expanse of space many hundreds of light years away would presumably have to have the technology to alter or freeze time, well time as we know it anyhow..

So then....In theory..time is some what irrelevant...So you and somewhat worryingly me too..can be taken away (abducted) and returned to the exact same point at which we were abducted...Noticing only an ache or soreness suddenly to have developed... It's already baked my noodle, apologies in advance for baking yours.

Perhaps, as our consciousness and most certainly subconscious can be anywhere anytime being as it is unrestricted by physical parameters, perhaps Extraterrestrial consciousness is so evolved that it can physically do stuff. After all We with our brains can apparently bbend spoons and move objects by thought alone...I don't know.
Old 12-04-2015, 10:25 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neville
I was somewhat intrigued to gather , that from the vast distances involved in space travel, that light speed needs to be achieved to get anyway in a half decent time. Light however is only 299,792,458 miles per second. So an intelligence from across the expanse of space many hundreds of light years away would presumably have to have the technology to alter or freeze time, well time as we know it anyhow..

So then....In theory..time is some what irrelevant...So you and somewhat worryingly me too..can be taken away (abducted) and returned to the exact same point at which we were abducted...Noticing only an ache or soreness suddenly to have developed... It's already baked my noodle, apologies in advance for baking yours.

Perhaps, as our consciousness and most certainly subconscious can be anywhere anytime being as it is unrestricted by physical parameters, perhaps Extraterrestrial consciousness is so evolved that it can physically do stuff. After all We with our brains can apparently bbend spoons and move objects by thought alone...I don't know.

Black holes are portals, gateways, vortices of a huge dimension that are slipstreams into other galaxies that can connect distant galaxies, thus making intergalactic travel possible.

There are rules of physics that have not yet been understood that would need to be initiated before members of this planet could travel through these wormholes, these corridors that connect to various galaxies.
Those who use them at this time, those members of the Star Nations(Galactic Federation) and the Orion Empire(Greys,Reptilians...), know the rules of physics that are needed to use these particular passageways, or that which is often known as a wormhole, to pass through, to accelerate the travel and reduce the time taken to travel from one universe to another.

As I know,there are other principles used at the same time speed the craft that is traveling interdimensonally and intergalactically.
Some of these black holes are interdimensional in nature, so those who come to visit are not always from another galaxy within this universe,
but are also interdimensional travellers.

There are not only black holes in space, there are equivalent passageways available on the planet Earth itself.
The concept known as the Stargates is also equivalent to the principal of the black holes as it being a passageway that would allow a traveler to move from one planet to another, one galaxy to another.
These passageways exist on this planet in various stages and forms.
The ancients knew of this and utilized this ability to construct Stargates on this planet which were then used by the ancients.

Many times these concepts are presented in movies that are fictional but have the gem of truth to them, movies such as Stargate.
There is more to this...the black holes are available as ways of transporting oneself or a ship from one galaxy to another, one planet to another, one dimension to another.

And, of course, portals and stargates are sometimes used for abductions in specific circumstances.

Last edited by acitak : 13-04-2015 at 12:34 AM.
Old 13-04-2015, 12:24 AM
Deactivated Account

all good points. And of course the vast majority of abductions never went far at all, their bases were right here on Earth or just under the surface. Thousands of witnesses, experiencers and whistleblowers have talked about it.
There were etheric abductions too. But the physical ones probably always involved human cooperation.
Old 13-04-2015, 12:52 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitysrainbow
So, why are people abducted? I do not believe that if there was an advanced race of aliens that they would have no reverence for life and deliberately harm and experiment on humans. A spiritually and intellectually advanced human would not experiment on animals. And, in the end, we are all the same - beings of light put into physical form. At least with this reasoning, they can't be abducting people to harm them. So what other conclusions can we make? Are abductees being selected to be socially integrated with alien races? Is there a spiritual reason behind abduction? Please share your thoughts, theories, etc.
Hello gravitysrainbow.
I am not sure, but I do have my own current thoughts about it.
First of all I have seen three UFOs in my life time. I stopped seeing them after I made up my mind to no longer delve my thoughts about them, other than what I am doing now (posting my thoughts).
Though I have had missing time, without any awareness of sound, type experiences (common with abductions), I have no recollection of abductions. I also do not want to know.

My current thoughts are...
Aliens are soulless, and they are very interested in obtaining it.
They see that a soul is like having your own power cell.
All there programs and agendas, to my understanding, are attempts to somehow obtain a soul under their own control, but so far have failed to do so.
Old 13-04-2015, 04:27 AM
Suspended
Actually never mind....
Old 15-04-2015, 02:18 PM
Master
Neville

There is also the possibilty that the aliens do not travel far, they could be actually from our own planet or have established bases/colonies nearby.