Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 17-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Pathfinder

1.An Eternal Flame
2.Twin Ray
3.Twin Flames
4.Twin Souls
5.Twin Mates
6.Divine Expression
7.Soul Mates
8.Divine Complement

By sananda

But now i also found something about An Eternal Flame.

Eternal flames are one and the same. One light spark, one created male (electron), one female (protron): a holy union, one holy being. One who created all that you are seeing and experiencing. The Eternal Flame is the first Atom of creation. The first thought, desire, sound, fission and light beam, together creating all that is experienced in holographical form and all that dreams are made of. Eternal Flames live the Adamic Dream. This connection is very rare, there are only four original essences that carry this energy and like the Twin Ray reunion one must fully awaken and be living the Will of God. Both partners must live in the presence of God as the love that they are in order to re-unite and to stay united.

A twin ray is of the same God spark that you are from, the one complete half of yourself. Eons ago, for the experience of duality, each one of us split into two separate spheres of light: one male and one female. Each one a divine compliment to the other.One would have to raise above the 5th and 6th dimension in order to begin reuniting with a twin ray.
Old 17-11-2013, 04:22 PM
Pathfinder

My bad, sananda did not mention An Eternal Flame. It is from other website, but there is alot writen about Twin Ray phenomenon so i guess Twin Ray is highest connection you can "find" on Earth as 3rd dimension-physical form...
Old 17-11-2013, 09:37 PM
Guide

I saw that someone gave 1 star to this thread. For sure that person don't believe in twin flames, twin rays. Shame.
Old 17-11-2013, 09:57 PM
Deactivated Account

I did, so what? It's not that I don't believe in TFs is just that whole "ranking" is plain dumb, they are all the same thing!!!!! Different ways to call something. Also "shame"? Rude...
Old 17-11-2013, 10:01 PM
Guide

I was not rude, is that you don't respect my thread and what I have studied about twin rays. I didn't do these rankings. This is like chakras and dimensions. Are more than just one.
Old 17-11-2013, 10:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Your thread was posed as a question, I didn't want to post again in the forums so my 1 star thread was a way of saying "No". If rating was a way of disrespecting a thread the option would just not be available, nor am I disrespecting for I am stating my option that is just a terrible idea. I looked up this Sananda person, supposedly Jesus...I truly encourage you and everyone to pay more attention where they are putting their trust in, especially when Madame Blavatsky has anything even indirectly related to it. I also have researched much, not just about this topic for over 12 years.

And even if they were more than one, I truly wouldn't like to feed people more things that will confuse them. So much pain over a label, God forbid trying to now try to find which of them is actually. I can see it "I finally was able to reunite with my Twin flame and I have never been so happy, but it turns out that my Twin Ray appeared..." You get my point? Having said that I believe 100% they are all and the same, just different ways of naming them. I wish not even one label existed to begin with, instead of bringing purpose and happiness to people is bringing more than endless suffer and also for some leaving what they already have behind for an idea.

Adding to that I truly understand now what someone told me that this sub-forum should be for "member's only" and truly support the idea.

God I didn't want to post here again, but I don't want to give the idea I am someone who like we say in my country "throws the stone and hides the hand", I was just looking for days at this and wanted my opinion to be known, hence the star.
Old 17-11-2013, 10:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Sorry I was rude, but you made me very upset, which I am no longer angry about.
Old 17-11-2013, 10:20 PM
Guide

Yes I know that you have to be carefull with channelled messages from the internet. If you answer is "no" to my thread that I respect your opinion. But when you rate with 1 star a thread there is writen ''terrible''.
Old 17-11-2013, 10:38 PM
Deactivated Account

Don't pay so much attention to the rating someone gives you, I even gave you 5 to your Elohim thread. For me it was a terrible idea so that's why I rated it like that.

But what if I was someone just wanting to anger people with one star ratings like they do in other forums? I am not, but wouldn't it be better just to let it slide and have a laugh. I have had a 1 star too and I actually liked it, because thanks to that my thread got sooo many views, I guess much more than it would have gotten if it was not rated, thus spreading even more my thoughts. Don't take it personally, I bet now you are going to get many 5 stars of people who agree with you and wanting to (in their eyes) put me in my place.

Maybe I am supposed to give you a lesson and you one to me, and I would have to say it has to be with ego. Talking about ego...I don't think labelling something as the "highest" would help in letting ego go which is one of the most important aspects needed, not just for TF reunion but everything spiritual. It brings a sense of "I am better, mine is better" completely opposite to humility which should be something to try and attain. I would know, my ego is huuuuge. But right now I have been truly speaking out of concern and kindness towards others.
Old 19-11-2013, 04:32 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit heart
1.An Eternal Flame
2.Twin Ray
3.Twin Flames
4.Twin Souls
5.Twin Mates
6.Divine Expression
7.Soul Mates
8.Divine Complement

By sananda

But now i also found something about An Eternal Flame.

Eternal flames are one and the same. One light spark, one created male (electron), one female (protron): a holy union, one holy being. One who created all that you are seeing and experiencing. The Eternal Flame is the first Atom of creation. The first thought, desire, sound, fission and light beam, together creating all that is experienced in holographical form and all that dreams are made of. Eternal Flames live the Adamic Dream. This connection is very rare, there are only four original essences that carry this energy and like the Twin Ray reunion one must fully awaken and be living the Will of God. Both partners must live in the presence of God as the love that they are in order to re-unite and to stay united.

A twin ray is of the same God spark that you are from, the one complete half of yourself. Eons ago, for the experience of duality, each one of us split into two separate spheres of light: one male and one female. Each one a divine compliment to the other.One would have to raise above the 5th and 6th dimension in order to begin reuniting with a twin ray.

Yes, I have read this description. Twin flames reunited here on Earth are olny a few. If twin flames are rare, twin rays are very, very rare. Elohim, Archangels have twin rays. You must be a very evolved spiritual being in order to reunite with your twin ray.
From what I have read I don't believe that everyone have a twin soul, twin flame, twin ray etc. Only those who are really searching for a relationship like that.