Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 28-11-2015, 04:33 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Universe has not purpose. Only humans apply a purpose.

Fuller states that humans have 4 primary purposes beyond that of other animals.

1)objectively harvest information,

2) winnow out the information

3) discover patterns, laws/principles,

4) subjectively apply those patterns and principles to support ourselves and the integrity of Universe.

No that that the integrity of Universe needs support. Fuller states that God( Universe ) may have created humans to see if mind-accessing critters can destroy the integrity of Universe.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-11-2015, 05:31 PM
Master
To the OP question.

I honestly don't think so. People wonder how the universe came to be. Who cares to be honest ?
Old 28-11-2015, 05:52 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

Design to it( Universe ) all( Universe )?

Fuller referred to this as discovering natures coordinates.

We do know that any design or natures coordinates are limited ex there exist only 5 possible regular/symmetrical polyhedra. Irrespective of the feasibility of multi-verses or what not, this finite limit we can establish via our access to metaphyscal-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

Animals are curious and humans are animals.Humans just have the ability to go much further with there explorations becasuse of their access to metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts

1) metaphysical-1 mind/intellect concepts ex concept of space is not an actual space,
-----------------------line-of-demarcation---------------

2) macro-infinite, non-occupied space( metaphysical-2 ) embraces our finite, occupied space UniVerse.

3) occupied space
....3a)fermions, bosons and any aggregate collection thereof,
....3b) gravity---attractive/contractive positive shaped(?)
.....3c) dark energy--repulsive/dissasociative negative shaped(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Universe has not purpose. Only humans apply a purpose.
Fuller states that humans have 4 primary purposes beyond that of other animals.
1)objectively harvest information,
2) winnow out the information
3) discover patterns, laws/principles,
4) subjectively apply those patterns and principles to support ourselves and the integrity of Universe.
No that that the integrity of Universe needs support. Fuller states that God( Universe ) may have created humans to see if mind-accessing critters can destroy the integrity of Universe.

r6

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 28-11-2015, 07:05 PM
Deactivated Account

We are the dreamers of the dream. Meaningfulness is yours to manifest.
One need not be religious to be Spiritual. A Wizard commands power to influence probabilities, stands between worlds with one foot on earth and the other in the heavens, is in tune with the Infinite, knows truth and is at peace with self and the Universe.
Old 28-11-2015, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shekinah
We are the dreamers of the dream. Meaningfulness is yours to manifest.

Nicely put :)
Old 03-12-2015, 09:41 AM
Pathfinder

In answer to the question about intelligent design;ultimately we are the designers,and by the light of our minds we keep this world of life and death going.We dream through life and death,life after life-searching for our True Selves.
To any seeker of this link will be of great interest http://www.thewordfoundation.org
Old 03-12-2015, 05:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by metal68
I think we are all searching but is it fruitless??

What if it all really has just come about by accident/fortune and there is no meaning or reason for it? That we really are just biological robots with this illusion that we are something more. We're here for 60 to 90 years (if we're lucky) and then gone for good? That it is almost a cruel joke that we are here at all in the first place. And of course there are no higher beings, spirit guides etc

I find it hard to believe there is no design (not sure about the designer) and that it's all happened by chance but the likes of Dawkins seem to argue their case persuasively. I haven't read his books, I suspect I would find it too depressing.

My gut feeling is we are all desperately searching for meanings and seeing faces in clouds etc when there is nothing there.
A big question and it comes again perceptionability of human beings.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:12 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ian77
In answer to the question about intelligent design;ultimately we are the designers,and by the light of our minds we keep this world of life and death going.We dream through life and death,life after life-searching for our True Selves.
I've heard this sort of thing often enough and find the very concept quite lacking. You say "we". And yet "we" at the present moment are a reflection of the time we grew up in, and a mirror of the genetics that helped shape both our bodies and primal experience. In such a form "we" are not able to take the level of control over our current and future life times necessary in order to carry-out the tall order you allude to in your post.

"We" are just guessing. And like the thousand monkeys typing randomly we have a chance at writing cogent paragraphs from time to time, but in this current form, and like the monkeys when they're not typing, we are primarily designed around a limited format of survival. :)
Old 03-12-2015, 10:16 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Only humans apply a purpose.

I think that would be it.... Have we not always as a species tried to make snse out of things.. To better understand our environment presumably... But a lot of it still makes no sense at all. It all, that s to say , most everything seems quiet arbitrary to me.
Old 03-12-2015, 10:57 PM
Pathfinder

organic born,life is a hypnotic dream.We once failed in a crucial test in the eternal order of progression.One day we will awake from this dream;we will regenerate the perfect immortal sexless physical body,and in so doing WE will become conscious AS Knowledge,Justice and LOVE.
Light Seeker,This is not an opinion,THIS THE TRUTH.THE TRUTH IS WITHIN US ALL.IF YOU SEEK THE TRUTH YOU WILL FIND IT.