Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 16-08-2015, 12:47 AM
Ascender
Dark goddesses can also be helpful and benign.
Old 16-08-2015, 08:29 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Howla Dark
Dark goddesses can also be helpful and benign.

I don't see her as benign.She is a new journey of transformation for me.
Old 16-08-2015, 03:29 PM
Ascender
Who is she?
Old 16-08-2015, 05:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Who is she?

The Dark Goddess...By what ever name people call her.She is not benign for me
Old 17-08-2015, 01:02 AM
Ascender
Looking through your comment, I sense that if it's a goddess linked to crows then she may be the Morrigan. Those are a type of Valkyrie, beautiful and powerful. Her power could be what's scaring you but she's not evil.
Old 17-08-2015, 03:49 AM
Master

Quote:
Looking through your comment, I sense that if it's a goddess linked to crows then she may be the Morrigan. Those are a type of Valkyrie, beautiful and powerful. Her power could be what's scaring you but she's not evil.

The Valhyries are from the Norse pantheon and tradition - which is separate from the Celtic tradition. The Morrigan is similar to the Valkyries, though - both choose who will die in battle, for example.
Old 17-08-2015, 04:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
Ok, well firstly the rephaim spirits are rumoured to be seen as crows / ravens if their initial human DNA was tainted with fallen angel DNA in land. This falls in place with the legend of 'if the ravens leave the Tower of London then the British Monarchy will fall'. Hence rapha's (single for the rephaim like person is for people) are 'giants', 'men of renown', monarchy.

i witnessed being with negative entities in Tartarus that was later verified by an angle as similar rapha's.

So if the Morrigan are similar in nature in terms of crows and ravens then they know all about the angel prison, Tartarus.

And if a person has seen a black shirt blowing in the wind suddenly take the form of a large raven, does this mean that the Morrigan is calling out to them ? If yes, then how is that person supposed to respond ?

It's my understanding that there are a couple of meanings for rephaim - they were thought of as spirits who live in the Netherworld and the second meaning is giants, as you said. I don't think it has much to do with monarchy, though.

The Morrigan can shapeshift or appear as a crow or raven. She can also appear in the guise of The Washer at the Ford, washing the clothes of men she has chosen who are going to die in battle.

Why would you think that The Morrigan, who is from the Celtic tribe - Tuatha de Danaan would know anything about the angel prison, Tartarus?

If a person has seen a black shirt blowing in the wind suddenly take the shape of a large raven it could simply be coincidental or it may mean that The Morrigan is calling to them or it could mean that Raven is calling out to them with a message. You would have to meditate on that to discern the correct answer before you you can respond. More than likely it's Raven sending you a message - but you're the one who has to find out for sure
Old 17-08-2015, 07:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
The Morrigan can shapeshift or appear as a crow or raven. She can also appear in the guise of The Washer at the Ford, washing the clothes of men she has chosen who are going to die in battle.
With this point and viewing pictures (from the internet) of lonely banshees (female rapha's) washing the blood off clothing up in the moors of England, it has come to my understanding that banshees are the female equivalent of wraiths. It is also peaceful up in the lonely moors and Tartarus 'feels' the same in terms of remoteness.

Quote:
Why would you think that The Morrigan, who is from the Celtic tribe - Tuatha de Danaan would know anything about the angel prison, Tartarus?
It can be lonely in Tartarus. However, if an entity requires peace and quiet then that is a place to go as long as they have no physical body. With infinite pressure down there, physical bodies implode in minutes. Bodiless wraiths can survive the conditions. Banshees are also bodiless.

Secondly, an angel told me that the rephaim were once imprisoned in Tartarus. As you said about the Netherworld, they can exist outside 'the grid'. hence (according to the angle), once their shackles are removed they can move freely between this world and any other world.

Thirdly, other words for 'the rephaim' are 'the damned', 'eternally dead', 'ancestral guardians'. However, rapha according to Strong, means 'root', 'life', reborn. Hence damned to be imprisoned go hand-in-hand IMO.

Quote:
More than likely it's Raven sending you a message - but you're the one who has to find out for sure
Then the message is to relax up until Nov 5th 2015. On that day, there should be a new spiritual beginning or paradise for this world.

It also seems that the Raven is sending me a message stating that everything is geometry and follows a set pattern. An example of this is how a 2D rectangle transforms into a trapezium when viewed in a 3D world. On top of this, every large shape can be broken down into smaller triangles of differing angles.
Old 17-08-2015, 10:06 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
The Valhyries are from the Norse pantheon and tradition - which is separate from the Celtic tradition. The Morrigan is similar to the Valkyries, though - both choose who will die in battle, for example.

That's what I meant.
Old 17-08-2015, 02:28 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:

I am not scared.When I heard her call I did not know what to do, but now I know it is the Morrighan calling me and I have realized in the last few days that she has always called be but I did not listen.She shows up in my life in when I undergo a transformation and enter another level of awareness.Now that I have started listening to her 'calls', my transformations will be on a different level as well.