Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 15-08-2011, 09:00 PM
Docha

Well I have woken from dreams with Native american names ringing loudly in my ears.

Running Wolf being a fave name of a character I wrote of back in highschool, for grins one day I googled it. To my surprise a legend came up of a romance that brought many years of peace to the crow and cheyenne. Thought that was cool.

Come up blank though on the other two. Runs Like Deer a.d Two feathers. Could be the names of spirit guides, but figure one day I will figure it out.

Not sure I will revisit the ocean life. Seems I have no incling to explore that one at the present.
Old 15-08-2011, 09:15 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docha
Well I have woken from dreams with Native american names ringing loudly in my ears.

Running Wolf being a fave name of a character I wrote of back in highschool, for grins one day I googled it. To my surprise a legend came up of a romance that brought many years of peace to the crow and cheyenne. Thought that was cool.

Come up blank though on the other two. Runs Like Deer a.d Two feathers. Could be the names of spirit guides, but figure one day I will figure it out.

Not sure I will revisit the ocean life. Seems I have no incling to explore that one at the present.

Those are cool connections. I like it when you can find facts to back up these things.

nightowl
Old 15-08-2011, 10:42 PM
Docha

Lol maybe silver and I were pirates at one time together!

Greenslade do you still have your website? I would be very interested in taking a look if I could!
Old 15-08-2011, 10:53 PM
nightowl

Quote:
Lol maybe silver and I were pirates at one time together!

Greenslade do you still have your website? I would be very interested in taking a look if I could!

lol geeze, Docha, you said silver and I went to Treasure Island and Long John Silver, and went huh....than went duh! You mean SilverGirl!...heheeeee silly me ...

nightowl
Old 15-08-2011, 11:06 PM
Docha

Lol! See now your helping the story! I didn't even equate Long john silver in my pirate theory...

It would be interesting to see where commonalities would take us. I wonder if some of us would have been neighbors and not even really crossed paths.
Old 15-08-2011, 11:13 PM
Master
I don't know my past lives for certain, but I have a feeling that I was part of:
1.) Renaissance Italy
2.) Japan (at some point)
3.) Africa (at some point)
4.) Rome (BC)
5.) Greece (at some point)

Because I'm very fascinated by these time periods/cultures. I feel like I have artsy roots in Renaissance Italy.. and then I'm just really interested and drawn to the other four cultures.
Not to mention one male guide of mine is Greek, and one female guide is South African. I wouldn't be surprised if the other guide who is supposedly around me is Japanese, Roman, or Italian (maybe a Renaissance painter? )

Beside this, though, I've had what I call "movie dreams" that looked as though they could possibly be past lives. In these dreams, I'm never myself - I'm either an observer or I'm someone else. One I distinctly recall had me as some crewman on the sea.. I remember hunting a whale with other crew members and then facing a huge fleet (English, it seemed) of ships and throwing whatever we could at them to defeat them. I want to say my Greek guide was there... so perhaps he and I were once Greek pirates? Or maybe just sailors. I don't know.

Old 15-08-2011, 11:41 PM
nightowl

heee... any peg leg gentleman in your past? Docha, you know it wouldn't surprise me in the least if we didn't know each other...I too have a Native American connection...and Celtic... no ocean thing though...I think one other one I may have but have very little on at this point is I think I was a Greek man at some point in time???

See, Evaah, you are in the right place, Greek ah??? It sounds like you had some adventure in your past.

nightowl
Old 16-08-2011, 12:20 AM
Docha

Lol did olive oil come from the greeks?

This is why I always end up thinking its fantastical, but I can't imerse my hands in olive oil or they begin to itch something fierce. I use it when I cook, I can eat olives just fine but have an almost allergic reaction when it stays on my skin.

A psychic friend told me once I vowed never to touch it again. Apparently as part of a task I was forced to bathe mens feet in it, massage? Lol

Think that story made me laugh more then anything. I could envision myself making such a vow in that situation...

My tarot reads just before joining this site kept referring to an owl and secrets...thought that might amuse you a bit nightowl. Lol perhaps we will find some connections. :)
Old 16-08-2011, 12:31 AM
nightowl

Quote:
Lol did olive oil come from the greeks?

This is why I always end up thinking its fantastical, but I can't imerse my hands in olive oil or they begin to itch something fierce. I use it when I cook, I can eat olives just fine but have an almost allergic reaction when it stays on my skin.

A psychic friend told me once I vowed never to touch it again. Apparently as part of a task I was forced to bathe mens feet in it, massage? Lol

Think that story made me laugh more then anything. I could envision myself making such a vow in that situation...

My tarot reads just before joining this site kept referring to an owl and secrets...thought that might amuse you a bit nightowl. Lol perhaps we will find some connections. :)

Well....what do you know about that...??????????? Oh, boy...this is going to be interesting.

Olive Oil, used all over the world, widely used in the Mediterranean, thought to have been cultivated first on the island of Crete...so yep, used in Greek culture.

nightowl
Old 16-08-2011, 12:50 AM
thehermit

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightowl
GS, we old souls have to stick together... Thanks for the link and your added wisdom.

thehermit,

Thanks for sharing your stories, they are pretty detailed. It is cool to read how we all seem to find connections in this life to the past...

nightowl

haha, yeah a little. i credit that to meeting someone who sort of forced me into a spiritual awakening. sometimes i struggle with thinking whether those are past lives or the lives of others i've picked up as they are so detailed. it could be possible i'm just very empathic to their situations.

The stories here are so interesting and shed lots of light about the ppl that have them. However, I do have to admit I'm rather jealous (lol) of those who come for the renaissance period like Evaah. such a creative period! seems like you'd be born an artist or poet :)