Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 27-10-2023, 10:08 AM
Guide

So true Starman.I find my intuition ALWAYS gets me back on the right path.Intuition,or you could say inner knowledge.Always listen to it.
I've got into so many scrapes by ignoring it.
Old 29-10-2023, 02:15 AM
Administrator
I've been listening to a lot of near death experience accounts on youtube---these always seem to help me when I am feeling afraid of dying. Anthony Chene Productions is a particularly beautiful channel. There are a couple of accounts on there that I go back to from time to time when I need courage :)
Old 29-10-2023, 04:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for mentioning the Anthony Chene Productions.
yes the NDE have soothed my fears too.
Kryon , channeled by Lee Carroll
and Abraham channeled by Esther Hicks
have contributed to me feeling at peace about transitioning.
Old 29-10-2023, 06:20 PM
Master

hazada guess, my experience is exactly the same. Intuition has never led me astray. In intuition there are no pros and cons, no fear, just a strong feeling, an undeniable sensation of knowing that is not objective. Logic and reasoning can be faulty, intuition is never faulty. We as human beings have many ways of knowing but most have yet to explore their greater potential.

When I ignore my intuition, at minimum, I usually end up with an emotional butt kicking. I still use my thoughts and try not to let my thoughts use me, but intuition is another dimension. Intuition guides us most true, at least that is my experience. It can also help us at the time of human death. When your human body dies pressure in you changes, this is a medical fact.

At some level its much more then just ringing in your ears, it has been reported by some (nde & obe) that it may even sound like a trumpet. Many different religions talk about the Angel Gabriel and his trumpet heralding our return at the time of human death.

Scientifically, sound is vibration and there is definitely a vibrational shift which is part of the transition which we call “death.” Sounds, colors, feelings, perception, and composition changes. Possibly because we are entering a new environment not experienced with a human body or the limitations of the human senses.

Whether it is “good” or “bad” depends on you and how you react to it. We rock our own boat. More than anything else I prepare myself now for a smooth transition at the time of my human death. It is actually very simple, so simple that a new born baby can grasp it. Ask yourself “when did you become afraid of death?” At what age were you? What prompted that feeling of fear?
Old 30-10-2023, 01:59 PM
Guide

Death is a natural process.We each have been throuh it many times before.it is much less traumatic than Birth.(In fact it is supposed to be a beautiful experience).
Old 30-10-2023, 04:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by annonafox
Anthony Chene Productions is a particularly beautiful channel.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FD5lReqe64
Just one on his channel to get you linked in. :)
About 7 min in he gets ''into it''.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-10-2023, 06:06 PM
Master
Death is just one aspect of life.

In many cases, we fear what is to come for each and every one of us. So mabe, we should embrace death. Those who have taken care of others before they died seem to have a better grasp of death.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 30-10-2023, 08:23 PM
Administrator
Your statement John is very true about people looking after others
and facing death differently

Namaste
Old 31-10-2023, 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Your statement John is very true about people looking after others
and facing death differently
I agree, good post BJ.:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 31-10-2023, 04:00 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I think the right to die law is a good thing.

There are times when life seems to painful for someone and they should have that right.

Here people have to fly out to Switzerland to go to a dignitas clinic

Namaste

I agree.

We help our pets leave their bodies when it is time.

We should do the same with humans - however, it should never be abused, and it should always be the person's own decision.

I also think it should only be allowed as a last option because we should always help the person as long as we can.

People shouldn't feel that now they have to leave their bodies because now they have become difficult for their surroundings. It is important that our society is full of empathy and compassion.