Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-05-2024, 08:21 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
I can PROMISE I did not want, nor did i deserve the beatings I got from being a child till I was 17.

OK you are certainly right AB...
Old 11-05-2024, 09:12 AM
Master

For me personally I know I'm right.
Beaten up by my own mother so badly because she thought I had been stealing ?
Even then , do you beat up your own child even if they did steal ?
Oh, and this by the way, coming from the same mother that used to give me lipsticks to hold iny hands so they wouldn't fall through the basket .
Then near the checkout would whisper to me to keep hold of them in my hands through the checkout.
I refused . I knew it was wrong .
So I would put them on the counter .
Her face said it all ! She was livid that she had to pay for them.
I was always a good person .
But as another example, I was punched black and blue from my boyfriend for telling him I was pregnant with his child .
We were out on a winters night , snow and ice on the ground.
The second I told him he punched me in the face and I fell in the snow.
He waited for me to eventually get back onto my feet to punch me in the face again and back into the snow .... This went on over and over and over .
I was 17.

But who knows, maybe I'm just being too sensitive !
Old 11-05-2024, 09:31 AM
Guide
You have been through a lot...
Old 11-05-2024, 09:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
You have been through a lot...
You seriously don't even know the half of it.
That is only 2 tiny little drops in the ocean of how my life has been.

But guess what ? I never cried .
I just got on with it !!!

And what of my baby ?
It would be too awful to say.
But he's gone.
And that's when I DID cry.
For 21 years until I knew I had to stop grieving for him.

Ive been through so much. This is just the tip of the iceberg, and I DONT feel sorry for myself.
It happened.
But I also know there are so many people that have suffered so much more than I have and they didn't deserve it either .
Old 11-05-2024, 09:45 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
You seriously don't even know the half of it.
That is only 2 tiny little drops in the ocean of how my life has been.

But I also know there are so many people that have suffered so much more than I have and they didn't deserve it either .

What can I say... You are certainly right.
Old 11-05-2024, 09:48 AM
Knower
What do you mean by ‘deserve’?

It seems to me to be quite a loaded word with connections to moralistic beliefs about good and bad.

From my perspective at best it can be used to express an opinion.
For instance if I see someone has put a lot of work and heart into their craft I can say that they deserve some recognition for it. Whether that recognition comes or not is besides the point. But it has nothing to do with any judgements I may hold about the person being good or bad.

Does the child deserve to get cancer?

Maybe things happen for a reason, in which case people get what they need, not what they deserve.

Last edited by Nathaniel : 11-05-2024 at 12:59 PM.
Old 11-05-2024, 10:10 AM
Master

It's true Nathaniel, that some people within the workplace for example would "deserve" recognition for their hard work and achievements , none of which ever come to fruition .

I myself have worked all of my life from being 16 until I was 59 and after the pandemic I was never able to work again because of diagnosed terminal conditions .
After that I still had almost 10 years to go until my pension but was unable to claim any benefit from our very caring government in the UK.
And yet , I see people across the road that have NEVER worked in all the years I have loved here and they are clearly living off benefits and nothing wrong with them.
Did I deserve a little financial aid in my hour of need?... I can promise the answer is "yes" ...
I even went to court over it to no avail.
I just hope and pray that I live long enough to receive even one month of my state pension.
As for the people across the road , they go on holiday ( I don't) , order takeaways ( I don't ) have large shopping deliveries from the supermarket ( I don't) ....
Do they deserve to sit on their backsides doing nothing ? Maybe .
Perhaps they worked their behinds off in a past life!
Maybe they have earned this free ride !
We just will never know !
Old 11-05-2024, 02:45 PM
Master
I respect and applaud you for your openness, AB. And I hope one day you understand why you had these experiences. In time, I think all will be explained to us.
Old 11-05-2024, 03:46 PM
Yes, I agree, Altair.

If I look at the injustices on this freaking planet - I would be saying different things than I have,
because there are huge injustices here. AND have been throughout our history here!

However, I'm not talking to ordinary people here, am I?
This isn't a Car Repair Forum...or a Junior Scientist Chat Room.
That said -

I can give great examples I know of personally and many that have been studied by very reputable researchers, doctors
and famously accurate mediums...about "The Bigger Picture" - "The Long Game", "The Cosmic Unfolding of Awakening".

In short, the child with cancer? From our limited, teeny perspective...it is horrible.
YET, even tho that child could have lived so many lives as such a good person....
they may have been the butcher of 100s in the 7th c.
They ''deserved'' to also be 'butchered' we might say.

But, because of many exemplary lives 'maybe', they ONLY have cancer, being treated with love and pain killers.
(Hardly seems fair if you were one of the children brutally killed by them with glee, in the 600s ad or bce. (before the Christian Era.)

OR
They may have CHOSEN to come here for many other reasons...such as to raise the consciousness of their Soul Group ...
being the one that they have to care for instead of being their selfish selves
they have been many lifetimes...breaking their stuck cycle of dysfunction and spiritual stagnation!

And there are many other possible reasons this innocent child has cancer - or decided to come here to have cancer.
PS I have found people that suffer can be VERY high souls, because of their decision to suffer here, for various reasons.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-05-2024, 03:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
I respect and applaud you for your openness, AB. And I hope one day you understand why you had these experiences.
In time, I think all will be explained to us.
Thank you Altair.
And miss H too.