Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 27-11-2014, 02:33 PM
Guide
Well, for me I completely believe in the concept of Twin flames.

I’ll cut a very long story (relatively!) short, as my life has changed so completely since I met my Twin Flame in March last year.

Before then I was so very sceptical and I never questioned who I was, my life purpose or who God is to me.

So I really have seen both sides of the coin.

But through my Twin Flame I was able to open my mind to the whole concept of spirituality.

Through her I found this forum for my own personal and spiritual growth. So while I could learn from her I could follow my own path too.

In this relatively short period of time, and with the help of my Twin Flame and this amazing forum, I have discovered self-love, self-worth, spiritual love and the love of God.

And so many things about myself too.

I have also helped myself by becoming so much healthier and accepting God of all things – ‘Source’. As I see God so differently to my previous understanding.

While it was me who made these changes, I did so through the love and acceptance of my Twin Flame.

This is without any reflection on any soul-mate or soul–connection that has helped me on my chartered path.

As love in any form is so very precious to me.

And the love I share with my Twin Flame is so wonderful, and so perfect. When we talk we are so completely honest and open with each other.

This helps us avoid the runner and chaser dynamics and maintain our karmic balance. So we can each give the other all the love and support whenever we need to.

Yes, we are spirits in human form and will always continue to learn and evolve.

And if we ever have to go through separation, while my heart would shatter into a million pieces, my love for her will forever be true.

Nothing will ever change how I feel about her.

So, through my own personal experience I truly believe in my heart of hearts that we each have a Twin Flame.

As I know the special love and connection that we share

I am not an individual having a universal experience, but the universe having an individual experience. Where consciousness is the universe experiencing itself through each of us.

Destiny is not the path given to us - but the path we choose for ourselves.

Current resources:
Tom Campbell: Ultimate Reality www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhv-XCff4_I

Currently reading:
Taboo Against Knowing Who You Are: Alan Watts
A Brief History of Time: Stephen Hawking
Old 27-11-2014, 03:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterfly1025
Oh I just wondered because you've often written about how HE was so in love with you. Adored you. Obsessed with you but you were not that same in feelings for him. I just wondered if you ever really felt the soul shock that comes from being so deeply in love with a TF and then they suddenly run.

Maybe I'm wrong. If so, sorry. Just my opinion based off what I've read.

Can you reference me my post, so I can see where I wrote that? There may have been a misunderstanding. In fact it's quite likely due to the complicated and paradoxical nature of what I've experienced. It's not something I expect people to understand, so I'm not really sure going into it would be worth it. But the things I write aren't just empty claims, for sure.

Quote:
And just who are you to tell me my beliefs are false? That is arrogance. That would be like me trying to tell a Christian they are delusional because I don't believe in their Christian God. I would never because I have respect for what people are free to believe. It's not delusion but their choice . What us reality anyway? Not this strange chaotic world we live in that's for sure.

I could get into the semantics of reality vs illusion but I'm not really that interested. Though you have some points, there's some things that need revising.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:17 PM
Master

Okay, Scarlett, but it does not mean that what you are saying that it works for everyone. imo there is no universal truth for everyone, what suits and fits for all, except that we are all connected, thats for sure. But we are walking on a different paths. If you say that your twin is not your other half of the soul, then its okay, but it does not have to be that way for others.

I just listened to several Mel's videos today. The main goal to spiritual beings is to become a free spirit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hcu...yI8TCljxMo8P8g

Everyone creates their own life.

just my thoughts
Old 27-11-2014, 03:20 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge

I haven't watched it all, but at the beginning it states "our own sense of individuality.. has been created by others and our society as a whole", and actually I was just thinking about this earlier. So many of us assume that we have a fixed personality and that who we are is something that can never change. But actually, everything is situational, and who we are is shaped by our environment, our society, our experiences, ect. When you take all of that away, who are we? We are nothing. There is no self, but the one we believe we are.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:26 PM
Butterfly1025

Scarlett I can't reference because it's been multiple things you've written over time. These are all complicated unions.

You make me chuckle, mostly good-heartedly. Do you see how you tend to judge even though you say you don't? You wrote that I made some good points but others need revision. Says who? You? Did Buddah and Jesus come down and upload The Truth into just you? I know I'm blunt but you have this attitude like we are these little pathetic bugs writhing around in weakness when that is not the case. Your attitude presents as being so Holier Than Thou. All healed and through every stage. It makes me smile but to others it's probably hurtful, your seeming scorn.

Maybe you are just so black and white that you come off that way. It's no fair to present your opinion as fact like the rest of us grunts are wrong for how we think and feel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Can you reference me my post, so I can see where I wrote that? There may have been a misunderstanding. In fact it's quite likely due to the complicated and paradoxical nature of what I've experienced. It's not something I expect people to understand, so I'm not really sure going into it would be worth it. But the things I write aren't just empty claims, for sure.

I could get into the semantics of reality vs illusion but I'm not really that interested. Though you have some points, there's some things that need revising.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:28 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbridge
there is no universal truth for everyone, what suits and fits for all, except that we are all connected, thats for sure.

You know, there's not really any evidence of this either. When you boil things down, there is no evidence for anything. Only what our beliefs tell us from our experiences. I don't believe the things I've experienced, but I don't not-believe them either. They happened, and I accepted them just like that. I don't need to go around creating stories for myself as to why they happened or how they happened or whatever (though it does happen sometimes, I'm still human).

Quote:
But we are walking on a different paths. If you say that your twin is not your other half of the soul, then its okay, but it does not have to be that way for others.

To expand upon what I just said, I don't know what I believe, because beliefs aren't important. Truth is still truth no matter what you believe. Though the truth really can't be known. Like what I said my original post, even if twins are the other half of your soul, it's still irrelevant. It shouldn't change anything.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:29 PM
Master

I cannot agree with that.
Doesnt that feeling of being no one give you a sense of freedom? I feel it that way.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ib1k1bcLsSM

The moment when I freed myself to my expectations and the limits who I thought I should be or should become I became free.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:32 PM
Butterfly1025

PS: ever heard the saying "Pain is inevitable. Suffering is a choice?"

Heartache happens. Pain is honest. Maybe it's harder for those of us with very soft warm loving hearts. It's relative. Not just YOUR truth.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Master

Quote:
PS: ever heard the saying "Pain is inevitable. Suffering is a choice?"

Heartache happens. Pain is honest. Maybe it's harder for those of us with very soft warm loving hearts. It's relative. Not just YOUR truth.

Definitely its hard for those who have very soft warm and loving hearts, especially if they are sensitive as well!

Suffering in a long term is a definitely choice. We all should learn how to let go what no longer serves us. Its always easier to say than done.
Old 27-11-2014, 03:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Scarlett I can't reference because it's been multiple things you've written over time. These are all complicated unions.

You make me chuckle, mostly good-heartedly. Do you see how you tend to judge even though you say you don't? You wrote that I made some good points but others need revision. Says who? You? Did Buddah and Jesus come down and upload The Truth into just you? I know I'm blunt but you have this attitude like we are these little pathetic bugs writhing around in weakness when that is not the case. Your attitude presents as being so Holier Than Thou. All healed and through every stage. It makes me smile but to others it's probably hurtful, your seeming scorn.

Maybe you are just so black and white that you come off that way. It's no fair to present your opinion as fact like the rest of us grunts are wrong for how we think and feel.

If people don't like what I say, then they're free to leave it as they will. You don't have to pay attention to me if it doesn't resonate with you.

Also, not really sure when this discussion became all about me. I posted to provide some pointers, not to discuss my inner life.