Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 17-05-2020, 06:34 PM
Master
Bet you not thought about the possible obvious asearcher, well to me anyway, I didn't read every word you wrote, but seen calling your name - I have had my name called once maybe twice I can't remember for sure 1 or 2 definitely 1 'this is in my mind, not hearing', but the reason for me writing and telling you this is, I have an arrangement with my spiritual support that in meditation during the day I don't want to go to sleep or I don't sleep fast enough at night, counting sheep lol..

So this arrangement is if I nod off in meditation I get a pzzz to wake me, every time I ask, don't let me sleep in the day Angels please pzzz, and once, a year ago I think it was I asked would they call my name instead of pzzz sometimes bzzz or pzzz was too loud and I have to keep repairing the ceiling, only odd times too loud lol... Just a thought with you it could be the same, your support saying hi were here........ Anyway keep those vibrations up, when you go to sleep at night recite some things your grateful for in your mind - and say to yourself I have earned my rest, and maybe recite 4 high energy words as in my quote below or similar half a dozen times to raise vibes especially late at night... My opinion is you will help a lot of people on here, its just sorting one or two problems you have there along the way.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 17-05-2020, 07:21 PM
Newbie ;)

sounds like it could be a demon, the touch of a spirit is usually cold, the touch of a demon is burning, (i read about the demon part on google because i've only been touched by a spirit so it could be wrong) so you might wanna say a prayer as this could mean a demon is in your home
Old 18-05-2020, 04:46 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Bet you not thought about the possible obvious asearcher, well to me anyway, I didn't read every word you wrote, but seen calling your name - I have had my name called once maybe twice I can't remember for sure 1 or 2 definitely 1 'this is in my mind, not hearing', but the reason for me writing and telling you this is, I have an arrangement with my spiritual support that in meditation during the day I don't want to go to sleep or I don't sleep fast enough at night, counting sheep lol..

So this arrangement is if I nod off in meditation I get a pzzz to wake me, every time I ask, don't let me sleep in the day Angels please pzzz, and once, a year ago I think it was I asked would they call my name instead of pzzz sometimes bzzz or pzzz was too loud and I have to keep repairing the ceiling, only odd times too loud lol... Just a thought with you it could be the same, your support saying hi were here........ Anyway keep those vibrations up, when you go to sleep at night recite some things your grateful for in your mind - and say to yourself I have earned my rest, and maybe recite 4 high energy words as in my quote below or similar half a dozen times to raise vibes especially late at night... My opinion is you will help a lot of people on here, its just sorting one or two problems you have there along the way.

Hi, thank you very much : ) that is comforting to know this has happened to you and that it is from the good ones helping you out. I can never remember what I was dreaming when it has happened. Maybe it is a form of warning so that what ever bad was to happen is not gonna and by waking me up the voice has stopped it before it began, just a thought.

Kids keep apparently seeing shadow (at this point impossible to say if the shadow is pure shadow or a "something") but I have not seen anything, this during the day when playing something they come rushing but nobody has been harmed and the kids are still laughing and having fun here, so that's good and friends always wanna come over and spend the night. I usually have one little kid who likes to hide by the kitchen window or just go right in and can borrow our toilet before taking the time to go out to say hi to anyone, there has been times this kiddo has given me a fright, ha ha, before I have understood it is nothing paranormal, can't help being on my toes ;) t his kid has the sweetest deer-eyes so impossible to get mad, ha, ha.
Old 18-05-2020, 05:01 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GalaxyHowlingWolf
sounds like it could be a demon, the touch of a spirit is usually cold, the touch of a demon is burning, (i read about the demon part on google because i've only been touched by a spirit so it could be wrong) so you might wanna say a prayer as this could mean a demon is in your home
Thank you GalaxyHowlingWolf (like that name), I have prayed and at this point I think I got something good here as well with me, when watching television for instance it is playing with my hair touching it and when it comes to touching my cheek or hand it is not burning so then it is rather cold I guess and if so it is done in a loving, careful way if that touch would have been human. I wish I had the ability to see who ever it is.
Old 18-05-2020, 05:13 PM
Master
A few things come to mind here asearcher - one is you are a very kind person, so if between us 'all on here' we manage to solve this problem for you, that you remember to give something back to the forum, help people, which ive seen you're already doing.

Have you got a little dog? A high 'vibes' energy kind dog would be useful and see if when its close to you, say on your lap or next to you when sleeping, does any interference stop... Also try having a word with this spirit, and say if I don't hear from you again and don't feel your presence I will leave you alone - because any house can have a spirit wandering, people just don't notice... Tell it if it doesn't behave you'll ask on the forum for some help from on here, to get it removed to an old deserted barn or to the light for judgment... I don't know how to do this if possible yet! But others here might....

Also there must be many Guardian Angels and so many Guides protecting you all there - get into conversation with them in your mind, because they 'can' hear and ask for signs they are there protecting you, signs will come if you keep asking over and over, feathers, double numbers etc - then when you feel that bond ask, so what do we do then?

Which order to try these suggestions in, your choice... keep working on those vibrations through the house.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 19-05-2020, 04:44 AM
Master
Every spirit, entity or being has a different way to connect with you.

The higher they are evolved the higher up in your chakra system they will connect with you, if you let them. And they have an energy pattern you can recognize them by.
Old 19-05-2020, 03:15 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
A few things come to mind here asearcher - one is you are a very kind person, so if between us 'all on here' we manage to solve this problem for you, that you remember to give something back to the forum, help people, which ive seen you're already doing.

Have you got a little dog? A high 'vibes' energy kind dog would be useful and see if when its close to you, say on your lap or next to you when sleeping, does any interference stop... Also try having a word with this spirit, and say if I don't hear from you again and don't feel your presence I will leave you alone - because any house can have a spirit wandering, people just don't notice... Tell it if it doesn't behave you'll ask on the forum for some help from on here, to get it removed to an old deserted barn or to the light for judgment... I don't know how to do this if possible yet! But others here might....

Also there must be many Guardian Angels and so many Guides protecting you all there - get into conversation with them in your mind, because they 'can' hear and ask for signs they are there protecting you, signs will come if you keep asking over and over, feathers, double numbers etc - then when you feel that bond ask, so what do we do then?

Which order to try these suggestions in, your choice... keep working on those vibrations through the house.

Hi One-Light, thank you, that is sweet of you to think that. Thank you very much again for all the good advice, I will try. There are no dog here, but other pets :) (although I like dogs too). I have not tried to contact any guide like that but will surely give it a go.
Old 19-05-2020, 03:17 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Every spirit, entity or being has a different way to connect with you.

The higher they are evolved the higher up in your chakra system they will connect with you, if you let them. And they have an energy pattern you can recognize them by.
Wow I did not know this, thank you very much for telling me, I will observe more from now on and see if I can tell a difference :)
Old 20-05-2020, 01:05 PM
asearcher

Hi! I don't know if this is the right place to put this question out here but then again I don't know if this is related to the ghostly stuff happening in my home

so anyways, I was dozing off and suddenly it was as if my spirit got pulled in one flash like backwards (I was on the side) and up to the side. This has never happened before. I tried to tell myself this can't happen and try to pull myself back in little by little but, it felt as if there was some left over energy or some invisible strings of energy from the body to where my spirit? now was but it was much weaker. It did not feel like I did this willingly, it surprised me, very much, that it could happen.

Can anyone say, if this was real or not? is this what it can feel like if you have an out of the body experience? Did I do it to myself? Or could it be someone else doing it? At the time I was just dozing off, sleeping on my partners side of the bed, at the time I could not open my eyes and understood it was no use as most of my energy was this mass outside the body, sort of.

It almost felt as if something had just grabbed me like that and pulled me and wanted to pull me further like a magnet to something but I was fighting it.

It did not cross my mind util afterwards that I had slept on the side of the bed that I never sleep on, my partner does and this is the side where paranormal stuff has happened before.

Other than that there is much less activity but still I have to say beside from the knocking sound that are civil, I have mistakenly thought someone is up on the roof or someone is doing work on the side of the house because of the knocking and so on sounds but there is nobody there. This during mid day but sounds like these come in the still of the night as well.

There is also another sound that I can not describe what it could be, it goes like one echo from one room to another, in few seconds and then it is gone. I have not heard this sound in any other circumstance ad I have tried to come up with what it sounds like but I can't. If I should try to explain it sounds a little as some sort of animals that I don't even think exists wheezing cry, not just one, like collective of something.

We have had a positive atmosphere and mostly have that but yesterday there was this big fight at home between one kid and my partner (both strung headed) but it ended well after....an hour or so...

Last edited by asearcher : 20-05-2020 at 01:51 PM.
Old 21-05-2020, 12:59 PM
Master
asearcher - you mention 'got pulled in one flash like backwards' that happened to me once recently - I was 'yanked' out of my body, it was my Guides and I was shown an amazing time in the astral - then at the end of the AP - I said i'm going back to my body now and it was like backwards a billion mph for 1 second, then 'slam' back into my body, amazing experience...

If its something negative whats happening to you, then it could be or maybe not now, because ive had the side of my face tickle/stroked and I just turn over or to the other side, and no fear, I think Guide saying hello.... it would be an interesting trial a 'kind' dog on your bed, because my little dog oh did he protest after taking him bed one night just over a year ago now - then every night wanting to come up with us, eventually we gave in and best thing, because dogs are 'extremely high' vibrational beings, but it has to be a well behaved one and taken to the park every day where they collect good vibrational energy with paws being on the ground and in nature. two or more different thoughts, possible solutions for you there to think on...

Also you mentioned a knocking sound like on here? - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...d.php?t=135346