Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-12-2012, 02:35 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden

I've not managed to fully project yet.

I assume you have tried to visualise something and that has not worked. If you have tried everything then you might want to spiritually get out of your body when you get the vibrations. We do not always get vibrations to be able to ap. Last night I got vibrations and I thought of doing an ap technique. I did not ap. I think I left it too late to do a technique. I was still happy that I could have got out of my body because I was lying on my back. I have got it in my mind that I cannot ap on my back so it does not happen. Lately I have been saying to myself I can ap on my back and it is working. If you messed up the ap sensation do not give up as you can still ap. One time I messed it up and I did an ap technique and I was able to get out of my body. I hope this will help you.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:54 AM
Niebla0007

Evil does not Exist?

Quote:
A coin has 2 sides
Aren't we all capable of being good or bad?
We can all stick to our good nature,
but eventually will have to face & overcome our dark side.
Old 03-12-2012, 03:33 AM
Master

You are right. We have good and bad things in us.
Old 03-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer
I do not agree with this. If Demons do not exist than neither do Angels, Guides, or anything else in that order of beings. While without a doubt a lot of things that happen in the planes manifest from our own conscious and subconscious thoughts there are other things that are unexplainable and could not be our own creations. Demons and Angels are entities just like any other normal entity you may encounter during your dreams and projections, they just tend to be the more advanced ones. Demons being advanced in spiritual de-evolution, and Angels being advanced in evolution. If Demons do not exist then no entities exist.
Right, evil does indeed exist and demons are entities that will have their will and choice fixed towards ill intent. I have seen the immediate distortions of a demonic vessel on this physical plane.
Old 03-12-2012, 02:49 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
I assume you have tried to visualise something and that has not worked. If you have tried everything then you might want to spiritually get out of your body when you get the vibrations. We do not always get vibrations to be able to ap. Last night I got vibrations and I thought of doing an ap technique. I did not ap. I think I left it too late to do a technique. I was still happy that I could have got out of my body because I was lying on my back. I have got it in my mind that I cannot ap on my back so it does not happen. Lately I have been saying to myself I can ap on my back and it is working. If you messed up the ap sensation do not give up as you can still ap. One time I messed it up and I did an ap technique and I was able to get out of my body. I hope this will help you.

I'm not getting to the vibrations much now. I was about once or twice a week, now it only seems to happen once in a full moon, literally. So I don't get much chance to practice coming out.

I've just started reading a brilliant book called Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce, and I've started affirmations and energy work. I hadn't been trying to hard recently, so I'm putting in more effort now.

This could just be coincidence, but I had been using non fluoride toothpaste for a while when I started to get the vibs, and since going back to fluoride toothpaste is when things have stopped happening so much. Anyone think fluoride really could be a problem?
Old 03-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Quagmire

I do believe that one should differentiate whether what one meets is made up internal by ones own mind or is an internal perception of something that is external. Each are equally real yet the way to deal with them might not be the same. So I think that honesty is the best way to help "newbies" and teach them to not fear this world but be respectful of it. I do not know what might be around the next corner so to say nothing bad can happen is not fair IMO. And is a being evil just because it does not abide to ones labels of what good is? Maybe I am the one disrespecting it without being aware of it, thus I am the "evil" one. Evil to me is nothing more than an internal perception of something/someone else and will only exist as long as one believe it does. I describe things as either being in balance with me or not... and that goes both ways.
Old 03-12-2012, 06:57 PM
Master
[quote=astralsuzy][quote=Astral Explorer]
Quote:

Lastly you just admitted you are uncomfortable with admitting that demons, dark, and negative entities even exist.

I do not believe demons exist.

So it's pointless for you to even try and argue that they do not exist because you are mentally incapable of believing anything else.

Please do not get nasty. It is a friendly conversation and it is not meant to get nasty. I do not want to believe in demons. The more I believe in demons, the more likely something bad will happen. I do not want that.

No author of any book or experienced projecter can know this 100% sure. But without a doubt both positive and light, negative and dark entities do exist.

I agree that you will never be able to prove it 100% whether entities exist or not. One thing I do know, the authors sounds very sensible. Nothing bad happens to them. He does not see bad things because he has a good frame of mind.

If people new to projecting are only told the positive side of projecting then if/when they do encounter a negative entity they will think it is a positive one and very well could fall under it's spell. They deserve to know everything, not just the bits and pieces you are comfortable with admitting.

I agree that people should be told the good and bad things about ap.

I wasn't getting nasty I was simply saying you arguing about demons not existing is a pointless arguement because you are incapable of admitting they do because it clearly makes you uncomfortable. You do not want to admit they exist because you can't handle the thought of them actually existing. I cannot say it enough though if demons do not exist then neither do angels. Because history clearly accounts that demons are infact angels, they are just ones that chose to fall to Earth and commit acts against their laws which corrupted humanity. So no demons means 100% without a doubt no angels. It's hilarious to me about how people romanticize about angels and meeting them but deny demons. Quite frankly if someone cannot bare the thought of demons existing they really shouldn't be attempting to astral travel. They clearly aren't ready to deal with the implications of everything not being what they want it to be, or want to continue to lie to themself and everyone around them to hope it will be the way they want. Whether you believe in demons has nothing to do with whether you encounter them or not. But if you are incapable of admitting they exist then in your mind you will never encounter them because if/when you do meet them you are just going to lie to yourself and come up with some fradulent excuse why negative entities do not exist, and will find some way to twist the negative actions of an entity into looking the way you want them to appear. I am sure many people who deny the existance of negative entities have met many of them, they are just unable to recognize it due to their inability to come to grips with the reality of everything. Just like there are evil Human beings, there are evil spirit beings. Everything exists in duality, to deny that is to deny the laws of nature themself and would be totally baseless.
Old 03-12-2012, 07:51 PM
Master

[quote=Astral Explorer][quote=astralsuzy]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Explorer

I wasn't getting nasty I was simply saying you arguing about demons not existing is a pointless arguement because you are incapable of admitting they do because it clearly makes you uncomfortable. You do not want to admit they exist because you can't handle the thought of them actually existing. I cannot say it enough though if demons do not exist then neither do angels. Because history clearly accounts that demons are infact angels, they are just ones that chose to fall to Earth and commit acts against their laws which corrupted humanity. So no demons means 100% without a doubt no angels. It's hilarious to me about how people romanticize about angels and meeting them but deny demons. Quite frankly if someone cannot bare the thought of demons existing they really shouldn't be attempting to astral travel. They clearly aren't ready to deal with the implications of everything not being what they want it to be, or want to continue to lie to themself and everyone around them to hope it will be the way they want. Whether you believe in demons has nothing to do with whether you encounter them or not. But if you are incapable of admitting they exist then in your mind you will never encounter them because if/when you do meet them you are just going to lie to yourself and come up with some fradulent excuse why negative entities do not exist, and will find some way to twist the negative actions of an entity into looking the way you want them to appear. I am sure many people who deny the existance of negative entities have met many of them, they are just unable to recognize it due to their inability to come to grips with the reality of everything. Just like there are evil Human beings, there are evil spirit beings. Everything exists in duality, to deny that is to deny the laws of nature themself and would be totally baseless.

OK, sorry about that. You were not getting nasty. I am not used to people using strong words. We will never agree so it is best not to discuss this anymore. I think I have said everything that I had to say, otherwise we will be saying the same things again and again, repeating ourselves.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacegarden
I'm not getting to the vibrations much now. I was about once or twice a week, now it only seems to happen once in a full moon, literally. So I don't get much chance to practice coming out.

I've just started reading a brilliant book called Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce, and I've started affirmations and energy work. I hadn't been trying to hard recently, so I'm putting in more effort now.

This could just be coincidence, but I had been using non fluoride toothpaste for a while when I started to get the vibs, and since going back to fluoride toothpaste is when things have stopped happening so much. Anyone think fluoride really could be a problem?

I am reading a book and the author says you have to change your way of thinking to increase your chances of ap. I am increasing my chances of ap by being on my back. I want to be on my back more often because it is more likely I will stay awake. I am changing the way I think. I think I cannot do it so it does not happen. I say to myself I can easily ap on my back and it is starting to happen. I know I said that before. You might be thinking that you can only ap once in a full moon. If you think like that, you will not be able to ap as often as you could. If that is what you think, you could try and change your thinking. The author says to hypnotize yourself to change any negative thoughts that can prevent you to ap.
Fluoride would not be a problem. It would only be a problem if you think it is.
Old 03-12-2012, 08:10 PM
peacegarden

Quote:
I am reading a book and the author says you have to change your way of thinking to increase your chances of ap. I am increasing my chances of ap by being on my back. I want to be on my back more often because it is more likely I will stay awake. I am changing the way I think. I think I cannot do it so it does not happen. I say to myself I can easily ap on my back and it is starting to happen. I know I said that before. You might be thinking that you can only ap once in a full moon. If you think like that, you will not be able to ap as often as you could. If that is what you think, you could try and change your thinking. The author says to hypnotize yourself into believing you can ap anytime.
Fluoride would not be a problem. It would only be a problem if you think it is.

Ah ok I get you, that makes sense. That adds on to the affirmations I'm doing, so yeah, I'll work at changing my thinking. Thanks.