Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 08-06-2022, 07:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFree
I truly enjoy her energy and love when she comes to me. But she doesn't want to be with me other then in a non physical relationship. So. She keeps coming to me. And since I am not in a relationship. I don't see anything wrong with spending enjoyable time with her. At least it's enjoyable. To be honest I don't even know how to cut off the connection. Other then trying to ignoring the energy. How does one cut those cords?

If your enjoying it that’s different.

My partner believes I visited him a few tomes and then I appeared according to him.

That was only a few visits.

I mean you getting something from this so just enjoy it.
Old 08-06-2022, 09:53 AM
Master

Ahhh... yep.

Makes sense to me. I'm experiencing something similar.

It is an option to put some energetic boundaries if it feels in alignment to do so.
If it does not feel good for you though, you don't need to. It does sound like you are getting something beneficial from the connection.

In the past I've placed boundaries through meditation/ visualisation. I have used visualise to cut cords in the past but I don't tend to do that anymore because it can seem quite severe to me now. It was the right this for me to do at the time.
I am more likely to investigate things now and for the most part, create peace around them to not close them out.
I did get some help from a psychic once when I was suffering in one particular connection.

I know I keep banging on and on about personal choice, if it were me, I would tap into that intuition and ask myself what the best thing to do is specifically related to this connection and then I'd feel what sensations/inner wisdom is telling me
Old 08-06-2022, 10:24 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
If your enjoying it that’s different.

My partner believes I visited him a few tomes and then I appeared according to him.

That was only a few visits.

I mean you getting something from this so just enjoy it.

The truth is I really don't know enough to make a clear judgement of the entire situation. But there are parts I do enjoy immensely. The energetic feeling is really incredibly strong and almost euphorically addicting. So that could be bad. Or controlling LOL And sometimes things are perverted. But it's fantasy in a sense although energetically real. The thing that concerns me are the events around my family and like I said I don't know enough to make a clear judgement.
Old 08-06-2022, 10:39 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
Ahhh... yep.

Makes sense to me. I'm experiencing something similar.

It is an option to put some energetic boundaries if it feels in alignment to do so.
If it does not feel good for you though, you don't need to. It does sound like you are getting something beneficial from the connection.

In the past I've placed boundaries through meditation/ visualisation. I have used visualise to cut cords in the past but I don't tend to do that anymore because it can seem quite severe to me now. It was the right this for me to do at the time.
I am more likely to investigate things now and for the most part, create peace around them to not close them out.
I did get some help from a psychic once when I was suffering in one particular connection.

I know I keep banging on and on about personal choice, if it were me, I would tap into that intuition and ask myself what the best thing to do is specifically related to this connection and then I'd feel what sensations/inner wisdom is telling me

That probably seems like a wise decision to tap into that intuition. But I really don't have a clear understanding of everything so it's hard to determine the right course of action. Like a few hours ago I had someone or something approach me telling methat you were actually the same girl I have this connection with. But that energy didn't feel the same as hers. Not as euphoric. If nothing else I am learning some things. I may be learning the hard way for all I know.. LOL But if no one is willing to work with me and teach or experiment with me. Then that may be the only way to learn. That was one of the great things about that connection and interaction was the communication. She told me she was going to do something and then did it. It was a confirmation. an awakening. So I really respect her for that honesty.
Old 08-06-2022, 11:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFree
The truth is I really don't know enough to make a clear judgement of the entire situation. But there are parts I do enjoy immensely. The energetic feeling is really incredibly strong and almost euphorically addicting. So that could be bad. Or controlling LOL And sometimes things are perverted.

The universe is a vast field of consciousness, created and being created ongoing. Your in it playing. Regardless of what kind of imaginings your engaging in, eventually you’ll see through exploration, this path will show you more. That’s the nature of everything, you as energy, you as imagination, you in the midst of it, it’s been created by all this things you’ve now decided is ok, you enjoy it. So your becoming through all this. What your becoming is what your process will reveal. All those questions your asking around the board, your awareness you have voices and emotions coming seems to be saying your not connected fully to you but rather coming to understand how much of yourself has been given out to others.

Have you been a person who has given a lot outwardly to others, energetically emotionally, thinking for them ?
Old 09-06-2022, 01:04 AM
Knower

Quote:
The universe is a vast field of consciousness, created and being created ongoing. Your in it playing. Regardless of what kind of imaginings your engaging in, eventually you’ll see through exploration, this path will show you more. That’s the nature of everything, you as energy, you as imagination, you in the midst of it, it’s been created by all this things you’ve now decided is ok, you enjoy it. So your becoming through all this. What your becoming is what your process will reveal. All those questions your asking around the board, your awareness you have voices and emotions coming seems to be saying your not connected fully to you but rather coming to understand how much of yourself has been given out to others.

Have you been a person who has given a lot outwardly to others, energetically emotionally, thinking for them ?

Yes . Most of my life. But not lately. Now I am more selfish. Less caring and empathic. I feel personally I have grown colder. But 23 years without a loving relationship does that. I still have loving family but even in all those regards I've just become colder and less caring also.
Old 09-06-2022, 01:30 AM
Master

That’s normal to switch in this way, especially if you’ve been too much outwardly to others.

I recall a marker where I stopped caring. I was done with the old me in the old way.

I guess the main thing is don’t get too bogged down by this as you being this permanently.

Life often drops interesting surprises to show us new ways to care.

I suppose you can view it as a transition and just be open to see you can care again. Just you won’t be the same person caring.
Old 09-06-2022, 03:26 AM
Knower

Quote:
That’s normal to switch in this way, especially if you’ve been too much outwardly to others.

I recall a marker where I stopped caring. I was done with the old me in the old way.

I guess the main thing is don’t get too bogged down by this as you being this permanently.

Life often drops interesting surprises to show us new ways to care.

I suppose you can view it as a transition and just be open to see you can care again. Just you won’t be the same person caring.

I'm definitely not the same person. I just go with the flow. I might care I might not it's kind of like love. I don't choose who I fall in love with. I just do. Same sort of thing. Who knows I may just fall into absolute hate, I try to consciously change my feelings some times. But not always able to. Can usually redirect them to something else though. A different train of thought that is more pleasant.
Old 10-06-2022, 04:56 AM
Experiencer
@FlyingFree - I went through some similar things, like being "alone" for about 20 years. And like you, I discovered that close friendships were virtually required to keep me from flipping out. Unlike you however, I'm not all that "giving", am rather introverted (but not shy), and think way too much.

You seem to think that you need instruction though. That someone needs to lead you, guide you, teach you. In my opinion, that's not true. All you need to do is keep telling yourself the truth about what you experience, what you perceive. Nothing more is required. You already know everything, you've just forgotten it. Telling yourself the truth is how you get to "remember" what you know. Others will always think things, say things, but none of that matters as much as recognizing your own truth.

Those energetic connections for instance. You know if they're helpful or harmful. All you need to do is tell yourself the truth about them. Your truth. The truth as you know it now. This kind of truth changes over time as we grow. It's not absolute, it's personal. It's your truth. And your truth will guide you on your path. Nothing else can. And your path will take you where you need to go.

Same with your new "coldness". Welcome it and let it tell you it's truth. Hold to your values when doing things (never do anything you'll regret), but allow feelings to be what they are, and tell yourself the truth about them. As they say, "the truth will set you free". Once again, I'm not talking about absolute truth. I'm talking about personal truth. Truth in the moment. The truth of your experience.

Like you though, I did wonder why I was alone. Someone did find me eventually, and that was nice for a while, but at this point I'm alone again. I may stay that way, or not, I've no idea. I still have a lot of growing to do, and there's lots I don't know, especially about relationships. Thing is, I trust "the process". I walk my path, and it brings me what I need. That's quite comfortable for me now. I truly enjoy it. And while I do still wonder why I'm alone, and if I'll always be alone, I don't actually feel alone anymore. In fact, I've never felt less alone, not even when I was with someone.

That kind of "solution" is the reason I "trust the process". No matter how much I wonder and ponder I'd never come up with that solution. But I did come up with it simply by walking my path. The universe provides.
Old 10-06-2022, 05:18 AM
Knower

@Justin Passing

My truth is I don't feel lonely very often. However another one of my truths is I want a relationship. I want the chance to experience it and grow. Can't grow in that area of my life if I'm not experiencing it. I like caring about people. I truly do but when you don't have love to experience then you are left experiencing darker colder energies like hate. The little love I have had I enjoyed even if flawed. I don't really enjoy hate.