Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 05-03-2012, 08:57 AM
neonjim

That's pretty fantastic, Beatnik, good to hear. I've just put together my first, a bit crude but I followed the directions so it should be okay. The gluegun I bought broke but it's all in place, guess I can use it anyway till I get another gun.

Kosol, I wish I would have known about this while you lived in Kent, I'm in Seattle.
Old 05-03-2012, 02:50 PM
baramay1

Well u know everything has it time and cycle. Hope everyone continue to build and experience more.
Old 05-03-2012, 03:01 PM
baramay1

Where is zycat she seemed to dissipear?
Old 05-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Pathfinder

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by beatnikbean
I just wanted to update the thread. I have made around 10 devices and I have amazing experiences each and every day. It has changed my life. I wish I could reach out to Kosol because I know I can heal others using the baramay(device). I have no actual training, but I am able to harness energy in ways I never could have imagined. My sister and I both have the same gift that we have discovered with this amazing device.

I haven't mastered my skills at all. Each time is amazing, but it almost makes me have more questions. I am constantly moving when I'm connected. My arms and whole body start moving in ways of communication. I have only figured out what a few of the symbols I make mean. But the power within my body is consuming.

Here's the strangest part. I can connect and then almost be fully aware of my surroundings (regular state not meditative) while I maintain the energy connection. it feels like a dual state of mind. I can narrate my feelings and describe what is happening, all while being relaxed and just letting it happen.

Oh i could go on and on and on. I haven't been able to use it for everything though. I really want to begin astral projection and I haven't even come close. i think my spirit is too overwhelmed with this amazingness.

More than anything, I would LOVE to meet another person in real life that I could discuss and demonstrate this with. A mentor regarding the healing part. I have performed a few awesome sessions on loved ones but I haven't yet done it a stranger. It's a little hard to find a willing participant. LOL Can you imagine approaching someone in the store and asking if I could baramay them? Ha ha ha

I considered making a youtube video but I doubt it would be worth it.

Beatnikbean, that is F'n amazing.

The more Torsion you consume, the more you will experience.

If you need help with anything such as healing, I'll be more then glad to instruct you.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:04 PM
baramay1

The more u use baramay device the more ur DNA awakening and your psychic power and right/left brain began to activate and super power also ur consciouness also expand and grow.
Old 05-03-2012, 07:05 PM
baramay1

Everyone must use the device everyday and also sleep with it.
Old 06-03-2012, 03:41 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by beatnikbean
I just wanted to update the thread. I have made around 10 devices and I have amazing experiences each and every day. It has changed my life. I wish I could reach out to Kosol because I know I can heal others using the baramay(device). I have no actual training, but I am able to harness energy in ways I never could have imagined. My sister and I both have the same gift that we have discovered with this amazing device.

I haven't mastered my skills at all. Each time is amazing, but it almost makes me have more questions. I am constantly moving when I'm connected. My arms and whole body start moving in ways of communication. I have only figured out what a few of the symbols I make mean. But the power within my body is consuming.

Here's the strangest part. I can connect and then almost be fully aware of my surroundings (regular state not meditative) while I maintain the energy connection. it feels like a dual state of mind. I can narrate my feelings and describe what is happening, all while being relaxed and just letting it happen.

Oh i could go on and on and on. I haven't been able to use it for everything though. I really want to begin astral projection and I haven't even come close. i think my spirit is too overwhelmed with this amazingness.

More than anything, I would LOVE to meet another person in real life that I could discuss and demonstrate this with. A mentor regarding the healing part. I have performed a few awesome sessions on loved ones but I haven't yet done it a stranger. It's a little hard to find a willing participant. LOL Can you imagine approaching someone in the store and asking if I could baramay them? Ha ha ha

I considered making a youtube video but I doubt it would be worth it.

Congratulations Beatnikbean!!!! You are having amazing experiences! Please keep us posted on your experiences!
Old 06-03-2012, 03:43 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by neonjim
That's pretty fantastic, Beatnik, good to hear. I've just put together my first, a bit crude but I followed the directions so it should be okay. The gluegun I bought broke but it's all in place, guess I can use it anyway till I get another gun.

Kosol, I wish I would have known about this while you lived in Kent, I'm in Seattle.

Have you tried your device yet? Any experiences?
Old 06-03-2012, 07:45 PM
neonjim

I used it yesterday doing the activation protocol, nothing discernable. I'll work with it again today ("it" because a name hasn't come to me yet! lol). I'm very inspired by Beatnik's post, and the experiences of your boys also.

Wish me luck!
Old 06-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by neonjim
I used it yesterday doing the activation protocol, nothing discernable. I'll work with it again today ("it" because a name hasn't come to me yet! lol). I'm very inspired by Beatnik's post, and the experiences of your boys also.

Wish me luck!

As you can see now, women and children are natural with Baramay. It varies by people. Guys like us, have to practice with it.

Neojim, when you meditate clear your mind. You can relax on the bed or on a sofa. Keep doing it till you consume enough Torsion. Later, when you get close to sleeping you will start to see images or visions. Let the information flow freely and do not panic if you do. If you need more guidance please don't hesitate to ask.