Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 08-08-2018, 11:36 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
It's not that I want others to accept my truth..

It's just that I am very tolerant of the beliefs and truths of others, basically saying "if that's working for you, great...I am happy for you" and just once...Just once I would love somebody to say that to me, instead of telling me why my beliefs are wrong or bad...It all just seems to be "one sided"... and so, I look within to see what that says about me...and it says absolutely nothing.

But I cannot be truly^^/authentically happy for you, because I (until now only according to my best conscience and knowing believe to) know that you're wrong. And also I cannot resonate with your happiness, so I also can only tolerate it and you must see where you will reach - it's your responsibility, I'm not allowed or willing to impose anything on you.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGenesis
But I cannot be truly^^/authentically happy for you, because I (until now only according to my best conscience and knowing believe to) know that you're wrong. And also I cannot resonate with your happiness, so I also can only tolerate it and you must see where you will reach - it's your responsibility, I'm not allowed or willing to impose anything on you.
You believe I am wrong, I believe I am right...So who is right? your ego will say "ME".

I do not believe you are wrong, but each of us has a tailored "plan". I don't wish for anybody to agree with me...or say that I am right, but I would much rather be ignored, than constantly judged, criticised and abused by others who know no better than what I do.

For ease of reference I shall make an analogy. Let's say that I am a Demon wishing to "change sides"...but I have been tasked with finding a pure human heart who can teach me and show me the ways of the Light before I can...do you think I can find such a pure one?...and nobody is going to get anywhere with me by saying "you are wrong and I am right" based on nothing more than the age-old adage "God does not exist"...that one has been raging since the dawn of time.

So, if God does not exist, I can go on being "evil" then, right? Start killing people with my mind again?

Like I said, I am incapable of feeling love, but there is one exception to that...when I feel Him...when I am in his presence, I feel happy...I feel loved in return...and if people cannot be happy for me that I am happy, I believe this is what separates a friend from an enemy, because an enemy does not want you to be happy.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:24 PM
Master
No one is 100% right or wrong. Take little pieces of the puzzle and find your own individual truth.
Old 08-08-2018, 12:29 PM
Suspended
Quote:
You believe I am wrong, I believe I am right...So who is right? your ego will say "ME".

I do not believe you are wrong, but each of us has a tailored "plan".

BUT I told you *according to my best conscience and knowing*. What else could I be talking about??? So if you have something that convinces me and makes me understand better, then of course I'm willing to learn better from you. It's not about MY ego, but about the absolute truth and ones own soul (true consciousness) and also about dignity i.e. not accepting things that we don't agree upon. For most part we agree to the established order without being asked, i.e. our parents have thrown us into this **** and we have to see how to make the best out of it.

Quote:
For ease of reference I shall make an analogy. Let's say that I am a Demon wishing to "change sides"...but I have been tasked with finding a pure human heart who can teach me and show me the ways of the Light before I can...do you think I can find such a pure one?...and nobody is going to get anywhere with me by saying "you are wrong and I am right" based on nothing more than the age-old adage "God does not exist"...that one has been raging since the dawn of time.

So, if God does not exist, I can go on being "evil" then, right? Start killing people with my mind again?

Nobody needs to kill us, because we haven't come to life yet. If you believe to be "alive", then I don't want to "free" you from that illusion - have fun as long as death (certainly not by me) doesn't knock at your door.

Quote:
Like I said, I am incapable of feeling love, but there is one exception to that...when I feel Him...when I am in his presence, I feel happy...I feel loved in return...and if people cannot be happy for me that I am happy, I believe this is what separates a friend from an enemy, because an enemy does not want you to be happy.

For me these emotions are "dog-like". So if you love the Fuhrer, all those that don't share your love (dumb fascist emotion) are enemies?
Old 08-08-2018, 01:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGenesis
BUT I told you *according to my best conscience and knowing*. What else could I be talking about??? So if you have something that convinces me and makes me understand better, then of course I'm willing to learn better from you. It's not about MY ego, but about the absolute truth and ones own soul (true consciousness) and also about dignity i.e. not accepting things that we don't agree upon. For most part we agree to the established order without being asked, i.e. our parents have thrown us into this **** and we have to see how to make the best out of it.

Nobody needs to kill us, because we haven't come to life yet. If you believe to be "alive", then I don't want to "free" you from that illusion - have fun as long as death (certainly not by me) doesn't knock at your door.

For me these emotions are "dog-like". So if you love the Fuhrer, all those that don't share your love (dumb fascist emotion) are enemies?
That is not the analogy.

The analogy could be made to a member in a "cult"...Now, the "cult" hasn't done anything wrong legally...Just has "questionable practices".

So, these parents are controlling a young adult... abusing him and making his life hell...He finds this cult...and he joins it and the people in the cult suggest some time away from his parents for a while may be a good idea and he agrees.

Next thing you know, you have the parents contacting the authorities...saying that the cult is brainwashing people...turning them away from their families and "loved ones" and then hired beef is employed to drag the young adult kicking and screaming out of the cult for "deprogramming" which is just "let us override your brainwashing with more socially acceptable brainwashing" and the poor soul usually commits suicide.

Bottom line here...it's why Christians call all other "Gods" Satan... because there is a zero tolerance policy for any other beliefs than their own...they are of the view "you are either with us or against us" and they know nothing about other religions, cultures and beliefs, because on their philosophy, they don't NEED to...and that is just blind obedience...like a mutt.

So, you post pictures of Shiva and Kali...You post Shiva songs...You use words like "Atman" but apart from all that, how much do you KNOW about Shaivism to say that I am wrong? How much do you even know about Sanatana Dharma to have any opinion on it whatsoever? and yes, of course I could teach you..IF you were actually open to it, which you are not.

So thereby hangs the tale and I am outta here for a week...there's absolutely nothing going on on this site and I just purchased the first five seasons of Stargate Atlantis and Stephen Spielberg's Taken for $5 for the lot...A birthday present for myself...toodles.
Old 08-08-2018, 01:55 PM
Suspended
Quote:
That is not the analogy.

The analogy could be made to a member in a "cult"...Now, the "cult" hasn't done anything wrong legally...Just has "questionable practices".

So, these parents are controlling a young adult... abusing him and making his life hell...He finds this cult...and he joins it and the people in the cult suggest some time away from his parents for a while may be a good idea and he agrees.

Next thing you know, you have the parents contacting the authorities...saying that the cult is brainwashing people...turning them away from their families and "loved ones" and then hired beef is employed to drag the young adult kicking and screaming out of the cult for "deprogramming" which is just "let us override your brainwashing with more socially acceptable brainwashing" and the poor soul usually commits suicide.

Bottom line here...it's why Christians call all other "Gods" Satan... because there is a zero tolerance policy for any other beliefs than their own...they are of the view "you are either with us or against us" and they know nothing about other religions, cultures and beliefs, because on their philosophy, they don't NEED to...and that is just blind obedience.

So, you post pictures of Shiva and Kali...You pose Shiva songs...You use words like "Atman" but apart from all that, how much do you KNOW about Shaivism to say that I am wrong? How much do you even know about Sanatana Dharma to have any opinion on it whatsoever? and yes, of course I could teach you..IF you were actually open to it, which you are not.

So thereby hangs the tale and I am outta here for a week...there's absolutely nothing going on on this site and I just purchased the first five seasons of Stargate Atlantis and Stephen Spielberg's Taken for $5 for the lot...A birthday present for myself...toodles.

BUT fact is that everybody is born somewhere. I personally didn't grow up in a religious family. As "secular Saul" I was some kind fundamental green-leftist oriented towards DIRECT democracy, but then the psycho-spiritual "crisis" got me, which in retrospective was not a crisis, but the beginning of sanity, i.e. a chance. Of course there were many things helping me out, especially music. Bob Marley was my personal savior, through him I got started in a positive way, putting the pieces together and even going further into understanding of religions. So the "revolution" is in our own minds first:

Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery
None but ourselves can free our minds!
Have no fear for atomic energy
Cause none of them can stop the time
How long shall they kill our prophets
While we stand aside and look?
Some say it's just a part of it
We've got to fulfill the book

Redemption Song - Bob Marley & the Wailers

And "the shining path" is the Exodus through the desert where there is only God (and his holy spirit messengers) to help us out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImQewFMzIzI
Old 08-08-2018, 02:00 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Proof Is in the Pudding--No Recipe Here Either

Quote:
SoulGenesis---Then that's your predestined "personal truth".

Personal truth or not, at least I have some rational, logical common sense pudding to offer. You have none, even tho I asked you to provide us with some.

Immortal soul? Please tell us how you figured that one out?

I believe I can give a rational, logical set of pathways that could envision immortal soul ---not same as yours--- much better than you can. Again, I'm not sure you can give any.

Please try. OLd saying is ' proof is in the pudding' and I think I can offer a better recipe for any 'immortal soul' pudding.

You have no recipe and no pudding to offer. Just irrelvant words and irrelevant pictures. You have nothing valid to offer us in these regards, even when asked to provide us with something that is relevant valid recipe and pudding we sink our rational, logical common sense into.

PLease try and lets see if you can conjour any semblance of rational, logical common sense for your alledged "immortal soul"?

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 08-08-2018, 02:09 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 100% Correct/Absolute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
No one is 100% right or wrong. Take little pieces of the puzzle and find your own individual truth.

There can only exist 5 regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedra of Universe.

This is 100% correct assessment ergo 100% right ergo 100% = absolute truth aka cosmic law/principle i.e. eternally true everywhere and everywhen ergo inviolate.

The truth exists for those who seek it. And contrary to SoulG, no one has to be dead to find truth.

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 08-08-2018, 02:14 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Personal truth or not, at least I have some rational, logical common sense pudding to offer. You have none, even tho I asked you to provide us with some.

Immortal soul? Please tell us how you figured that one out?

I believe I can give a rational, logical set of pathways that could envision immortal soul ---not same as yours--- much better than you can. Again, I'm not sure you can give any.

Please try. OLd saying is ' proof is in the pudding' and I think I can offer a better recipe for any 'immortal soul' pudding.

You have no recipe and no pudding to offer. Just irrelvant words and irrelevant pictures. You have nothing valid to offer us in these regards, even when asked to provide us with something that is relevant valid recipe and pudding we sink our rational, logical common sense into.

PLease try and lets see if you can conjour any semblance of rational, logical common sense for your alledged "immortal soul"?

I've written something in a "neighboring" thread:
http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...&postcount=249

What should I offer you? If I had seen UFOs it would be the same problem - how could I prove it to you when they're gone? So everybody has his own intuitive experience and comes to his own logical conclusions. The proof/Gnosis of the pudding is when we get reincarnated and you will never, so it's waste of time discussing with you. But I admit that I have never seen a reincarnated soul here on earth, nor makes that much sense - it could only be a doomed soul.
Old 08-08-2018, 02:25 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
There can only exist 5 regular/symmetrical and convex polyhedra of Universe.

This is 100% correct assessment ergo 100% right ergo 100% = absolute truth aka cosmic law/principle i.e. eternally true everywhere and everywhen ergo inviolate.

The truth exists for those who seek it. And contrary to SoulG, no one has to be dead to find truth.

Now you're turning it upside-down what I said. I said the death will come no matter if one seeks the truth or not. But I didn't exclude that it's theoretically possible to find it. But what do you think would it do/buy for you? It could "cause" an apocalypse which anyway was predetermined by God.

Edit:
So seeking is *maybe* exactly about being mentally prepared^^ for the apocalypse, but at least indifferently for the own death, since we cannot know how the apocalypse could function, nor is that very important. Because if it's God's will/plan, we cannot do anyway anything about it.