Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 26-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Tysklar

IMO

Hello.

When talking 'Raising Kundalini' I think we really mean intergrating Ego back into Nature. Our physical bodies and higher-selves are already ascended it's ourselves that desires, and must acquire harmony.

Part of awakening the Kundalini is to realise, physically, we are, a hair trigger killer!
Whether this be for peace or punishment, we have the agility and may have the will to destroy life.
Please don't get me wrong, I wish to harm nobody, but it is necessary to realise that violence and death are part of reality.
There are endless scenarios I could give of situations where you may face a tuff decision, perhaps being dragged into a watery grave, by a 15ft lizard... In which, you are hereby served the duty of either, being prepared and retaliating (slaying the beast with a dagger) or sleeping with the fishies...
Wielding energy/forces in a conscious controlled manner is the essence of the Kundalini.
A person that has their Kundalini dormant is, erratic and may go into 'shock' under pressure. Where as an ascended individual with activated Kundalini remains Enlightened.
This can and does have darker occult implications, but by no means is to be personally restricted due to closed mindedness...
It's sometimes necessary to use evil to destroy evil.

Being all 'Love n Light' is unbalanced/unhealthy. I believe, raising Kundalini requires a balanced psyche(masculine/feminine) and 'Wholeness', to understand there are no boundaries. '1' is a fraction!

Last edited by Tysklar : 26-07-2011 at 08:24 PM.
Old 12-08-2011, 03:22 AM
Master
bringing this up...

Old 13-08-2011, 10:30 AM
geminilite

LOL - thanks Xan .. still reading my way through it all :)

been a great help
Old 18-08-2011, 10:33 AM
Deactivated Account
During the night I had a really unpleasant hypogognic vision in my mind's eye after waking from sleep :( I dreamed I saw a row of what looked like nurses - they seem to have nurses uniforms on. As I watched, the nurses removed their heads (I had to open my eyes for this bit although the image continued to unfold on my bedclothes) and replaced them with the heads of ducks. The whole thing was fascinating but horrible at the same time.

I've been very ill (heart trouble) and Tuesday and yesterday I was wishing I could go into hospital because the pressure of everything was too much, I felt I couldn't cope. Could this image mean I need to do as the duck would, and glide through? Is this a message from a duck totem?

Wasn't sure where to put this as it wasn't a dream. I get a lot of Kundalini visions but this one disturbed me.
Old 18-08-2011, 01:19 PM
Sentientno1

starbuck...., if the English use some of the same slang as Americans the next may apply to your dream. Is there something of a medical nature that is being avoided or put off, or ignored, either by you or your caregivers? The dream says something of a medical ( nurses) nature is being ducked.

The explanation makes sense only if your language useage includes 'ducking' meaning avoidance. And yes, dreams do use symbols for slang.
Old 18-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Deactivated Account
Hmm that's an interesting take. Duck or ducking... I don't feel anything has been put off though. I've seen the doc this week, had blood tests to ensure nothing else not already known about is going on, and doing my best to deal with my emotional issues and life.

My instinct says duck...as in duck on water...but you've certainly given me food for thought.

I know dreams can use symbols for slang as I've experienced it too.
Old 18-08-2011, 02:57 PM
geminilite

Hi everyone :)

is it normal to go completely off food when the kundalini has risen, its been about a week now since it decided to rise of its own accord, everythings going well, I've had a lot of soul level healing done this week, and i find i'm quite happily feeling very pleasant sensations ( none of the trauma i have normally read about the kundalini ) i feel warm fuzzy, quite charged, and absolutely bursting at the seams with love and oneness

only thing is , i have had No appetite at all... yesterday i had half a bag of grapes which lasted me the whole day, i have also gone off coffee ( was a fav of mine now i cant finish half a cup )
I'm trying to make sure i eat something for obvious health reasons, but i am finding it really hard, if i eat more than just a little bit i feel physically sick...

not sure what i can do, i find right now all i can eat or drink is fresh fruit or water :S ... i know this is probably something to do with toxins in foods and cutting them out but even eating a small amount is hard...

On the up side i have this incredible urge to just get out there and start doing something though i am not entirely sure what yet, but i cant shake it off , i have so much love to get out there, its almost unbearable when i cant so i have just been sending it to the universe till i can find what else to do with it lol

anyone have any ideas if this is normal or any advice.... xxx
Old 18-08-2011, 03:36 PM
Master

I felt ill when the energy descended from my crown (before kundalini) but it lasted only a week. I don't know how long this has lasted for you but I would expect it to end. I'm finding now that my taste in foods are changing (for the better) so k. does influence diet.
Old 18-08-2011, 04:18 PM
Sentientno1

Gemini, Sounds like your diet is changing to what is called a sattwic ( light ) diet tho it may be temporary. The preferance is for food that is juicy, energy giving, healthful.
You will need calories tho, fresh fruit and veggies don't offer a lot in that regard. Try adding nuts and nut butters, a little at a time, and avacado which is calorie rich, hummus, brown rice, and good nourishing bread.

From experience: watch your weight you don't get too thin ( blame the mama in me)
Old 18-08-2011, 08:20 PM
geminilite

Quote:
I felt ill when the energy descended from my crown (before kundalini) but it lasted only a week. I don't know how long this has lasted for you but I would expect it to end. I'm finding now that my taste in foods are changing (for the better) so k. does influence diet

to my knowledge I dont think its come back down ? i havent felt anything descending as yet :S .. but every so often i get another little wave that travels up again, thats keeps me wide awake for a good few hours

Quote:
From experience: watch your weight you don't get too thin ( blame the mama in me)

LOL thanks I think I'll be ok for a while, i have got some extra to lose haha :P .. also i hadnt heard of a sattwic diet before so perhaps your right, i know my tastes have changes drastically, i cant bear chocolate or anything fatty.. or anything sickly sweet ( never a fav of mine though before) cant even bear bread now much ....?

it just seems to be anything natural.. think i'll def add some of the stuff you said in esp the brown rice, one of my favs thanks for the tips xxx