Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Buddhism

Old 21-07-2016, 01:04 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
'He did not want others "to get" anything. He didn't care about helping others, or compassion or world peace'

So very very far from the truth Keokutah. He wanted the exact opposite of what you think

From my unstanding of a person in China who would like to become a monk or nun they would forget all the secular life. May be including helping others or compassion or world peace. In order to forget everything, this is a Chinese version of Buddhism. I just said"may be".
Old 21-07-2016, 01:35 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Serrao
Buddha's teaching consists of quite a lot of information.

Does so much information has to be practiced and master, just to end suffering?

Suffering sure must be a very complex phenomenon than.

Th 8-fold path is basically the world's first self-help system - which obviously can't apply to everyone, but is aimed at and designed for the most needy - for those that are suffering.

I take it you have a different view?
Old 21-07-2016, 04:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touched
Th 8-fold path is basically the world's first self-help system - which obviously can't apply to everyone, but is aimed at and designed for the most needy - for those that are suffering.

I take it you have a different view?
Was the eight-fold path developed to forever put an end to suffering?

Or does Buddha take into account that suffering will eventually arise again, and that the eight-fold will then provide the (temporary) solution again?
Old 21-07-2016, 04:29 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
Serrao,

Where have you been on your vacation these few days. I have enough rest and easy to answer any question now. Ask whatever you want to know about spiritual realm reality. Not the philosophy or the practices of the early stage of Buddhism which Buddha himself never taught me.
Is it possible to shift between the spiritual reality and the physical reality?
Old 21-07-2016, 05:44 AM
Master
Quote:
I ask myself now, was or wasn't Buddha an altruist?

If you read some of the Buddha's teachings you will find your answer.
Old 21-07-2016, 06:57 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Is it possible to shift between the spiritual reality and the physical reality?

This is the one that I have moulded/designed in my mind, but it's not yet becomes a reality. It isn't an easy task to do so. In theory the transformation/shift is possible but some technical parts is how to do it with no difficult and smoothly. And I think still need sometimes to ponder/practice it.

When I am in spiritual reality/ground, I'm omnipotent any thing that I can think of I can create and visualize so easily. Even the other gods when they view what I have done and asked why/how I can do this and that almost everyday. They are the elites of gods in the universe also curious about my talents.

Spiritual and physical matters are different in their thickness nature and material/energy used. So to increase or reduce the nature of the matter will have done the shift:from spiritual to physical and physical to spiritual reality. These two matters are almost similar. But the crux is depend on the nature of both realms. This is the highest level dharma even none of gods ever think of. Crucially, you have to know how to create things or life otherwise the first step is hard to do.

Spiritual reality<><><>reversible<><><>physical reality

This is the long life techniques who ever able to find out about and can do it then he can live forever/long life. Provided he is a creator.
Old 21-07-2016, 12:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Was the eight-fold path developed to forever put an end to suffering?

Or does Buddha take into account that suffering will eventually arise again, and that the eight-fold will then provide the (temporary) solution again?
I assume the Buddha would want the best solution. What do you think?
Old 21-07-2016, 02:05 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Bong
This is the one that I have moulded/designed in my mind, but it's not yet becomes a reality. It isn't an easy task to do so. In theory the transformation/shift is possible but some technical parts is how to do it with no difficult and smoothly. And I think still need sometimes to ponder/practice it.

When I am in spiritual reality/ground, I'm omnipotent any thing that I can think of I can create and visualize so easily. Even the other gods when they view what I have done and asked why/how I can do this and that almost everyday. They are the elites of gods in the universe also curious about my talents.

Spiritual and physical matters are different in their thickness nature and material/energy used. So to increase or reduce the nature of the matter will have done the shift:from spiritual to physical and physical to spiritual reality. These two matters are almost similar. But the crux is depend on the nature of both realms. This is the highest level dharma even none of gods ever think of. Crucially, you have to know how to create things or life otherwise the first step is hard to do.

Spiritual reality<><><>reversible<><><>physical reality

This is the long life techniques who ever able to find out about and can do it then he can live forever/long life. Provided he is a creator.
Are you familiar with the phenomena of materialization and dematerialization?

Could it be that those phenomena should be mastered to be able to shift between reality-levels?
Old 21-07-2016, 02:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Touched
I assume the Buddha would want the best solution. What do you think?
I think it's realistic to assume that every being will always stay prone to suffering to a certain degree.
Old 21-07-2016, 05:51 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Are you familiar with the phenomena of materialization and dematerialization?

Could it be that those phenomena should be mastered to be able to shift between reality-levels?

Anyone who want to master the materialization and dematerialization he should have the knowledge of the following matter/energy,

1) Physical matter(human...)
2) Spiritual physical matter(God.….)
3) Nano matter,
4) Heavy energy,
5) Nano energy,
6) Light energy.

3) to 6) are energy in the air or the universe. I always use 4) Heavy Energy in the spiritual realm to create any material or Gods. So in the spiritual reality it's easy to materialization or dematerialization. But in the physical reality I haven't try to do materialisation......one day I may do it properly without any doubt or difficulty.

To transform a god's body to another body, I almost reduce god's body to only 10% of his body and create a new body from the space of the surrounding to join the transparent body and then materialize him. If I wanted to dematerialize him I just transform him back to the space....