Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 02-02-2016, 07:41 AM
Master
Oh bless you haha looking forward to it thank you :) . I interviewed my deck with the same questions I got:

Arcana 11 - justice
Three of wands
Nine of coins
Arcana 1 - the magician
Four of cups
Six of coins

I wonder if you could summarize what the general meaning of these cards says to you as I am new to the deck and not sure fully on meanings yet.

Blessings
Old 02-02-2016, 10:12 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Oh bless you haha looking forward to it thank you :) . I interviewed my deck with the same questions I got:

Arcana 11 - justice
Three of wands
Nine of coins
Arcana 1 - the magician
Four of cups
Six of coins

I wonder if you could summarize what the general meaning of these cards says to you as I am new to the deck and not sure fully on meanings yet.

Blessings

It does really depend on which deck you are using, however the simplified meanings are

1) Tell me about yourself. What is your most important characteristic?
Justice, deals with facts, honest and balance.

2) What are your strengths as a deck?
3 of Wands, allows for growth.

3) What are your limits as a deck?
9 of Coins, enough to bring satisfaction, but falling short of having enough to expand.

4) What do you bring to the table -- what are you here to teach me?
Magician, that you have the power within you to bring about change.

5) How can I best learn from and collaborate with you?
4 of Cups, meditation and taking your time.

6) What is the potential outcome of our working relationship?
6 of Coins, a give and take relationship. The cards will give back what they feel you have put in to studying them.

It may be better to do this reading again once you have got to know the cards better, as really it needs to come from you. The deck images will relay a lot of the answers more than keywords, but I hope it's helped a little.
Old 02-02-2016, 12:15 PM
Master
Thank you very much that is most interesting, helps a lot :)
Old 02-02-2016, 06:15 PM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladyrose92
Hi Pisces Moon,

This is such a cool idea to ask your deck about itself, I will be asking my deck the same questions! The deck I have is my first, a Guardian angel deck, I'm really enjoying using it but want to get a more mystical deck soon for more intricate readings :)

If you would like to use the deck on me that would be great, I'd love to hear anything that comes through, guidance in general would be appreciated, what answers my guides know I'd like answered.

Blessings to you,

Stacey.

Present -7 of Wands
Heart of the Matter - 7 of Pents
Attitudes and thoughts - Queen of Wands
Unconscious desires - 6 of Pents
What to leave in the past - 7 of Chalices
What you can let go of in the future - 5 of Pents

Shadow card is Knave of Wands

Where in your life currently do you feel you are literally standing on your own? There seems to be energies or people around you who seem the see things differently to how you are seeing them, to the point that you feel you are having to protect or justify your ideas. At the heart the matter is the 7 of Pents, this is where the real issue is, you are wanting to allow these ideas to develop, allowing yourself time to really align yourself with them. But it's almost as if someone is breathing down your neck wanting answers that you don't yet know yourself, without more time.
The Queen of Wands as the attitudes and thoughts seems to show that you feel you have the overall upperhand in the situation, that your ideas are something others should respect and can't understand why you are getting all this negativity. It may be you should deploy some of the Queens energy by keeping your friends close but your enemies closer, engage in some flattery and try to win them over for the time being.
Unconscious desires is shown in the 6 of Pents, so whatever your ideas or situation is, you want it to be something that others can take and use but only when you are willing to share/give it. There may be a little bit of this generosity though that feeds a part of you that wants notoriety, so your benevolent side can be emphasised.
You may have to leave some past ideas behind if you want to move forward, not all of them can taken with you, possibly because they weren't viable or compatible with each other. Big dreams are easy, bringing them into being isn't, so it may be time to let go of some of them.

Something that you will be able to let go in the future is that feeling of being on the outside of things. Whilst the current situation is making you feel like a lone voice, this will pass, as others start to see some sense or truth in what you were first saying.

Shadow card - Knave of Wands
A rather fiery little energy that can get out of control if not managed the correct way. Don't allow others to ignite your emotions, try and stay focused and calm. You don't need to rise to the bait if someone tries to put you down. It could be useful to work on any issues that really make your blood boil. Don't allow hot headedness to lose your argument.

I hope thats ok, this deck isn't really one for readings from guides, too many demons and things that go bump in the night in it to be gentle. It is described as a deck 'to look into the darkest corners of our souls'.
Old 02-02-2016, 06:52 PM
Master
Thank you very much, I want to keep reading it and let it soak in before I leave feeback if thats ok? This does describe what I have been trying to understand about my life situation in general, and the last card definately describes me and how people can literally ignite my fire amd my emotions become out of control. Thanks again this is a great reading I'm glad to have it to mull over :) blessings :)
Old 02-02-2016, 11:01 PM
55Degrees

Thanks everybody who has volunteered.

It's not easy facing some things that these cards throw out. lt is a deck that examines those darker aspects within us (and we all have them), but once we acknowledge them, it's just how we deal with them that makes the difference.
Old 04-02-2016, 12:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Present -7 of Wands
Heart of the Matter - 7 of Pents
Attitudes and thoughts - Queen of Wands
Unconscious desires - 6 of Pents
What to leave in the past - 7 of Chalices
What you can let go of in the future - 5 of Pents

Shadow card is Knave of Wands

Where in your life currently do you feel you are literally standing on your own? There seems to be energies or people around you who seem the see things differently to how you are seeing them, to the point that you feel you are having to protect or justify your ideas. At the heart the matter is the 7 of Pents, this is where the real issue is, you are wanting to allow these ideas to develop, allowing yourself time to really align yourself with them. But it's almost as if someone is breathing down your neck wanting answers that you don't yet know yourself, without more time.
The Queen of Wands as the attitudes and thoughts seems to show that you feel you have the overall upperhand in the situation, that your ideas are something others should respect and can't understand why you are getting all this negativity. It may be you should deploy some of the Queens energy by keeping your friends close but your enemies closer, engage in some flattery and try to win them over for the time being.
Unconscious desires is shown in the 6 of Pents, so whatever your ideas or situation is, you want it to be something that others can take and use but only when you are willing to share/give it. There may be a little bit of this generosity though that feeds a part of you that wants notoriety, so your benevolent side can be emphasised.
You may have to leave some past ideas behind if you want to move forward, not all of them can taken with you, possibly because they weren't viable or compatible with each other. Big dreams are easy, bringing them into being isn't, so it may be time to let go of some of them.

Something that you will be able to let go in the future is that feeling of being on the outside of things. Whilst the current situation is making you feel like a lone voice, this will pass, as others start to see some sense or truth in what you were first saying.

Shadow card - Knave of Wands
A rather fiery little energy that can get out of control if not managed the correct way. Don't allow others to ignite your emotions, try and stay focused and calm. You don't need to rise to the bait if someone tries to put you down. It could be useful to work on any issues that really make your blood boil. Don't allow hot headedness to lose your argument.

I hope thats ok, this deck isn't really one for readings from guides, too many demons and things that go bump in the night in it to be gentle. It is described as a deck 'to look into the darkest corners of our souls'.

I feel like I am standing on my own within my family, sometimes my relationship, at work and with others in general. What they disagree with it seems is the way that I think about things, also seems they dont get my drive to want to improve the world. I guess also my partner is "down my neck" about a few things like viewpoints, children, careers etc. Ultimately I am trying to figure out what my gift is to help others or the world to be a happier/ nicer place, so could that relate to this? In order to know this I need to know myself and I feel like I am understanding or beggining to understand that I need to intergrate more to fully know what it is I want to do. I know I love to nurture and teach but I dont know what specifically. I feel like my whole perceptions have changed dramatically for the better over the last year and I feel so much better in myself for this so I guess I get frustrated when people can't undertand my understanding of things, moreso for example when my partner will think my ideas are "crazy" also others think how I think is very far fetched :( letting go of big dreams ive had, ive been dreaming of being some kind of activist/leader to drive forward an ideal, or to have my own customised decorating company with my partner, or to be a teacher with children. Do I need to lower my expectations? I hope I dont feel isolated for much longer its hard work haha and the shadow card is spot on. I am very gentle but when pushed past my limit I am very fiery and very hotheaded, I am glad you pulled this card as I always felt maybe there was something really bad inside that is troubling me something that has happened in the past that means I have this reaction when challenged, I always seem to get out of control with my emotions with any challenging relationship so I wonder why I have this side to my character. Has been a very insightful reading, was a pleasure to volunteer, as always your readings are unique and great :)

Many blessings to you Pisces Moon!
Old 07-02-2016, 12:51 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon
Where does tealily's insecurity stem from

Knight of Chalices, 3 of Chalices, V the Hierophant

This clearly comes from the damage of a broken relationship, what appeared to be a genuine offer of love and companionship from this person didn't turn out like the gallant, romantic Knight he first portrayed. It appears that he was offering to open up a whole new life to you, even to the point of becoming part of his circle of family and friends.* Which at the time seemed as if you were being taken to the bosom of his world.*
However, as is sometimes the case with this character, it came at a price. He displayed a very rigid belief in what the relationship should be like.* When I say stereotypical 'old fashioned', I mean almost medieval.* This got to the extent of him being controlling and overbearing.* Mr Always Right, leaving you doubting your own thoughts and beliefs as he was never wrong, he wpule throw it back to you as bsing the one at fault.* This man did a whole load of undermining your confidence, leaving scars that run deep.

How does it manifest?
The Emperor
Because the old wounds of this man's overbearing nature, your insecurity/lack of confidence manifests as you now being a bit of* a control freak over your life.* You prefer to make your decisions, and have developed your own structure for living,* but that can mean you can be a little bit unbending on compromise when you feel you are right.* You expect others to comply to your expectations and limits, (although not a bad thing in itself, as it displays that you are willing to take control and responsibility of your own life). Due to your lack of confidence, when others cross your boundaries you tend to take this trait to a bit of an extreme level appearing as a bit of a control freak with a touch of 'if you're not with me, then you are against me', which some may find quite intimidating.* You do tend to know that you go OTT and this then makes you feel, again, insecure and lacking in confidence as you dislike displaying this side of yourself.

What does tealily's insecurity/lack of confidence fulfil?
6 of Swords
The image for this card shows a female riding on the back of a dragon in flight over a dangerous, rocky landscape below. Hmmmm. By riding the fire breathing beast that many fear, you protect yourself from the perils of that rocky terrain that lurks psychologically underneath.* It's easier to have that fiery protection than have to trek through where there may be who knows what lurking that may pose a threat to your inner safety.

How can tealily move forward to trust/ confidence
Knave of Wands
Take the traits of your insecurities and realise that you have something positive if channelled the right way, taking leadership in certain areas of your life can be transformed into leadership in group activities. Your creative approach, not being part of the herd, may make you feel set apart from others, although you have the type of personality that arouses other interest in how you put forward your ideas. Try and have an understanding that those who choose to do things their way are not doing so as out of malice, they simply have, like yourself, certain expectations that they feel they can only meet by working within their own structures too.

Shadow - 9 of Wands
You know what your inner demons are, but you put up the fences to try and keep it contained. Facing them full on leaves you feeling weakened and fearful that you don't have the strength to deal with the issues they bring.

Hope that makes sense to you
Much belated. I enjoyed this reading!

I bolded a line that I found particularly useful. I do enjoy leadership and group activities.

My clinical buddy and the guy who you've picked up on have a lot in common - although whereas clinical buddy is a healthy and happy human being, 'That Guy' got burned early and in retrospect I can see a lot of his actions and words come from a place of bitterness, sort of like his own coping mechanism as a result of his life experiences.

I'm not sure I understand the 6 of Swords message though - could I get any clarification on this?
Old 07-02-2016, 09:44 AM
55Degrees

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
Much belated. I enjoyed this reading!

I bolded a line that I found particularly useful. I do enjoy leadership and group activities.

My clinical buddy and the guy who you've picked up on have a lot in common - although whereas clinical buddy is a healthy and happy human being, 'That Guy' got burned early and in retrospect I can see a lot of his actions and words come from a place of bitterness, sort of like his own coping mechanism as a result of his life experiences.

I'm not sure I understand the 6 of Swords message though - could I get any clarification on this?

Of course you can

Quote:
What does tealily's insecurity/lack of confidence fulfil?

6 of Swords
The image for this card shows a female riding on the back of a dragon in flight over a dangerous, rocky landscape below. Hmmmm. By riding the fire breathing beast that many fear, you protect yourself from the perils of that rocky terrain that lurks psychologically underneath.* It's easier to have that fiery protection than have to trek through where there may be who knows what lurking that may pose a threat to your inner safety.

I realise after re-reading it I only really typed up half of what I'd originally written
Your self protection can appear as something that keeps you having to concentrate in the here and know, displaying the appearance of being in control of yourself. It as if you're trying to say to everyone 'hey, I've got my *#$% covered' that you feel strong and fearless. This means you don't have to go digging too far down into any issues, getting deep into the depths of them.
So it fulfils the the belief that you need to protect yourself against others, as you are ultimately on your own. The persona of being a strong, in control person means others back off, feeling un-needed. Ironically they come to your withome their problems, but don't think you sometimes need a shoulder to lean on. This then feeds that first belief that you are on your own and need to protect yourself against others.
I don't think many people are allowed close enough to see the real tealily

Hope that clears that up.
Old 07-02-2016, 11:42 AM
Master

ah yes, completely agree. I don't easily show my vulnerabilities and can struggle to reach out to people (getting better at it though).

Working towards a middle ground! :)