Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 22-01-2016, 04:19 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belle
Beauty! What deck is this.

Thank you for sharing

This is from the Shadowscapes Tarot Deck by Stephanie Pui-Mun Law

And you're welcome! ^^
Old 22-01-2016, 06:23 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
Innerlight--pulled 3 random cards for you and an overarching theme...this is what they tell me.

The Energy Oracle has given me the Card of Deceit. Deception is going on in some form, perhaps from within.

Your other three cards are the Knight of Cups (R), the Seven of Wands (R) and the Knight of Swords. The two knights are particularly interesting, as one represents Fire, and is upright, the other Water, and is reversed.

Anywho, Knights usually represent change in some way. The Knight of Cups (r) tells me that despite your progress you are dissatisfied with how things are regarding your job, or simply your situation in general. It's reaching a critical point, as in between them both, lies the Seven of Cups (R) which tells me that you've finally gotten your head out of the clouds and put your feet on the ground, you are no longer fantasizing about possibilities and you know what you want to do. The Knight of Swords signifies a call to summon up your willpower and tackle that issue head on--

In short, the cards tell me that the next thing you'll be dealing with is that you are going to have to deal with the fact that the job you are at, is no longer beneficial to you spiritually, regardless of how much money it makes you and that quitting it must be given some serious consideration if you are to advance any further.

Hmmm. Before I can reply, properly, I need to know which card is the correct one. As you list two. One is the 7 of wands and the other is the 7 of cups. Which would change the meaning of the cards.
Old 22-01-2016, 07:49 PM
Master
It was 7 of cups. :) sorry for the confusion, I fixed it. :)
Old 22-01-2016, 10:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinsoo
Innerlight--pulled 3 random cards for you and an overarching theme...this is what they tell me.

The Energy Oracle has given me the Card of Deceit. Deception is going on in some form, perhaps from within.

Your other three cards are the Knight of Cups (R), the Seven of Cups (R) and the Knight of Swords. The two knights are particularly interesting, as one represents Fire, and is upright, the other Water, and is reversed.

Anywho, Knights usually represent change in some way. The Knight of Cups (r) tells me that despite your progress you are dissatisfied with how things are regarding your job, or simply your situation in general. It's reaching a critical point, as in between them both, lies the Seven of Cups (R) which tells me that you've finally gotten your head out of the clouds and put your feet on the ground, you are no longer fantasizing about possibilities and you know what you want to do. The Knight of Swords signifies a call to summon up your willpower and tackle that issue head on--

In short, the cards tell me that the next thing you'll be dealing with is that you are going to have to deal with the fact that the job you are at, is no longer beneficial to you spiritually, regardless of how much money it makes you and that quitting it must be given some serious consideration if you are to advance any further.

Well the first interesting things is the two knights, as they appear in every way to be polar opposites of each other. One is calm and ready and patient, the other is rush, rush, rush. The question is, are these energies representative of someone(s) else in my life, or soon will be, or aspects of myself.

And with the 7 of cups card upside down, it seems there is some confusion about what I truly want. What will truly fullfill me.

So there seems to be some confusion within me, making it hard for myself to progress, and it seems what I am doing now, whether it's job, or what have you, it's not helping me progress. And I need some changes of some sort.

So thank you...

Just... Got to get a better understanding of what I truly want and to work to make it happen.
Old 22-01-2016, 10:32 PM
Guide
Shinsoo, I would love it if you could do a reading for me. No specific question, just curious to see what you pull for me. :)
Old 22-01-2016, 10:38 PM
Master
Bunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
Well the first interesting things is the two knights, as they appear in every way to be polar opposites of each other. One is calm and ready and patient, the other is rush, rush, rush. The question is, are these energies representative of someone(s) else in my life, or soon will be, or aspects of myself.

And with the 7 of cups card upside down, it seems there is some confusion about what I truly want. What will truly fullfill me.

So there seems to be some confusion within me, making it hard for myself to progress, and it seems what I am doing now, whether it's job, or what have you, it's not helping me progress. And I need some changes of some sort.

So thank you...

Just... Got to get a better understanding of what I truly want and to work to make it happen.

I consider the reversed seven of cups to be the opposite--as when it's upright, it appears to signify fantasizing and distraction by unlimited possibilities. But you're right, if it's reversed, maybe it's more severe in the fact that the possibilities have shrunk and with the dwindling fantasies, you are left with a handful of serious considerations that need you to answer NOW, leaving you in a state of confusion as you might not be ready to handle it at the moment?

Either way, thanks for your insight and feedback! :)
Old 22-01-2016, 10:58 PM
55Degrees

Shinsoo, you can read for me if you feel inclined.

You choose the subject, home, career, money, family, whatever. It's your choice if you want to go into a specific area I have no problem with that.

Oh, you may want to avoid my subconscious area though, it's a bit murky down there at the moment
Old 23-01-2016, 05:31 PM
Pathfinder

Shinsoo, would much appreciate a reading if you are so inclined. Could use some insight about significant events in the next 6 months. Thank you and blessings!
Old 23-01-2016, 08:19 PM
Experiencer

Hey Shinsoo!
Very kind of you to offer, I should make an interesting read if you are so inclined.
I have one single question to focus on for myself, that is 'Who is the Queen of Wands?'. I'm getting stuck on this one, see how you go if you like!
Thanks again.
KOP
Old 23-01-2016, 11:00 PM
Master
Sundancer - I pulled three cards for you.

Where your life is at: Nine of Cups
Where your life is heading: Queen of Pentacles
Something you should focus on: Two of Cups (r)

Nine of Cups signifies well-earned satisfaction, there is much to be thankful for and appreciated...with the Queen of Pentacles on the horizon, which signifies warmth and generosity, your future looks even more bountiful, for the Pentacles are of the Earth element, stable and nurturing, and are the Tarot cards associated with material wealth. Perhaps you've found your place in the world? This is one of the most positive interpretations I've received.

The final card, the Two of Cups signifies union--in this case however, it is reversed. Whether it is romantic or platonic or something else entirely, there is a relationship that is important to you that might need some attention and time--perhaps it could be better than it currently is?

Feedback appreciated, thank you for your time! :)