Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-12-2015, 04:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Since fear is a centered theme in this thread, I wonder if the feeling is also attributed to how we were raised as children. For example, growing up my parents were WAY overprotective. Those fearful like myself may have come from homes where our minds were conditioned from taking extreme risks beyond our perimeters. Inner child fears and suppression. Just food for thought.

In regards to Dreamacans mention of her TF/or anyone for that matter. It would seem rather invasive for me personally if I got an uninvited or unexpected visitor, especially from people I admire. I mean, I don't need anyone to see me scrubby and my hair all messy
Old 09-12-2015, 02:19 AM
Super Moderator
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That is really interesting Tobi, thanks for sharing that. Perhaps the reason I do not see bad things is because I meditate. I am not any better than you or anyone else. I do not want to give people the wrong idea. What are the lower planes like. How bad is it. If you are a horrible person will you go there when you die. I suppose I should prepare myself if anything bad happens. I would have to think what would I do if something unpleasant happened. I think it depends on how afraid I was.

Don't even concern yourself with the lower planes astralsuzy. You do not seem to have any dealings with those phenomena. Keep on your course and keep focused on the way you operate; your clear path. It isn't obligatory to enter those zones of the astral, no matter what you may hear from anyone. And it seems you don't. Meditation will certainly help, yes. There is a lot to be said for purity of intent. "Purity" meaning a clear fine line, with nothing else interfering, and no other influences, side-thoughts, or fears.

I have known someone who spent some time (measured in Earth-time) in the so-called lower world, and yet who was not afflicted by anything or any other influence. I believe that was because that Soul simply could not conceive of such things, and their thoughts were incapable of going out to those things. And because they were a good Soul, only there because of Love and focused only on one thing. That way, they were quite safe.
Old 09-12-2015, 05:55 AM
Master

Thanks Tobi, I appreciate your reply. You might think this is odd but I thought I would like to go to the lower planes to see what it is like. You talked me out of it. I am trying to get better at ap not worse.
Old 09-12-2015, 07:10 AM
Super Moderator
It is true that some like to, or need to, visit those denser places. There is no harm in that if that is what they want to do.
As I said before, it is not all 'bad' there, though there are many denser 'vibrations', and things can be a bit up and down. But it's best to focus on what really suits you and your needs. Of course, I shouldn't presume to imagine what your needs are, as only you know that.
I wish you the best for all your ap work.
Old 09-12-2015, 07:57 AM
Master

Thanks Tobi, I wish you all the best to.
Old 09-12-2015, 12:40 PM
Experiencer

Astralsuzy I have a question I just felt my twin flame energy and it hurts because I can't be with him and I know he has a physical body because some spirits told me and I keep having reccuring dreams of him and I'm planning on astral projection tonight to find him and learn more information about him and probably hang out with him in the astral plane,i just have to make sure my fears don't get in the way this time I'll ask for protection and to be with my guardian angel while I astral project.*I wonder if I meet with my twin flame in the astral world then will he dream about me
Old 10-12-2015, 01:46 AM
Master

I read how old you are dreamercan. You are young, no wonder you are afraid. When I was your age I was scared of ap and I did not want to have anything to do with it. Try not to worry about being afraid. In time you will learn not to be afraid. It will just happen and you will no longer have that problem.
When you meet your twin flame in the astral he will either be aware that he is out of his body or he is dreaming. People can forget their dreams when they wake up. You could try to make him aware that he is out of his body. There is no guarantee that it will work.
Old 10-12-2015, 02:04 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
I read how old you are dreamercan. You are young, no wonder you are afraid. When I was your age I was scared of ap and I did not want to have anything to do with it. Try not to worry about being afraid. In time you will learn not to be afraid. It will just happen and you will no longer have that problem.
When you meet your twin flame in the astral he will either be aware that he is out of his body or he is dreaming. People can forget their dreams when they wake up. You could try to make him aware that he is out of his body. There is no guarantee that it will work.

Astralsuzy how can I make him aware or pull him out of his body
Old 10-12-2015, 03:18 AM
Master

I would not try to pull him out of his body as it is probably hard to do. There are too many problems that can occur. You could loose your awareness and end up in a dream or there are many other problems that can happen. In the early hours of the morning he is likely to be asleep so you will not need to do that. When you are with him, tell him that he is out of his body. He may not believe you. Encourage him to look around at his environment. Say to him you are not normally here. Encouragement him to get awareness. If he is aware enough he is likely to know that he is out of his body. Say to him to feel your hands, etc and to say I am aware now a few times. You can try other things as well, whatever you can think of. With ap there is no guarantee that anything will work. We can only try.
Old 10-12-2015, 02:06 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
I would not try to pull him out of his body as it is probably hard to do. There are too many problems that can occur. You could loose your awareness and end up in a dream or there are many other problems that can happen. In the early hours of the morning he is likely to be asleep so you will not need to do that. When you are with him, tell him that he is out of his body. He may not believe you. Encourage him to look around at his environment. Say to him you are not normally here. Encouragement him to get awareness. If he is aware enough he is likely to know that he is out of his body. Say to him to feel your hands, etc and to say I am aware now a few times. You can try other things as well, whatever you can think of. With ap there is no guarantee that anything will work. We can only try.

If he's asleep then how can I encourage him to get out of his body he can't hear me but he should feel comfortable because of my twin flame energy