Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 06-10-2015, 03:02 AM
Shannon

So how does one tell the difference then?
Old 06-10-2015, 04:28 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannon
So how does one tell the difference then?

I'm clairsentient, so it's as easy to detect the negative for me, as smelling an odd odour.
Even the more intelligent of negative entities, who attempts to impersonate one from the Light, give off a vibe that's not quite right. Asking the right questions will catch out the negative who become frustrated/annoyed/angry at my impudence, while the positive ones laugh at my cheekiness.

That's how I "tell the difference". Everyone needs to find their way of detecting what's what. Starting with a protection exercise like the White Light meditation, is a good start.
Old 08-10-2015, 09:35 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancer
Hi Lil, the only direction I would point you to concerning dark angels, is away from them! You have no idea what you would be getting yourself into, going down that road. I know you think you would know if they were lying to you, but you have to remember what they are, a higher being with ways to make you think something is real when it is not. They are after all, Angels and can make you believe they are Angels of Light by being in that state, you will feel the Angelic radiating from them. So one must always remember that they have abilities just like a Light Angel does, so nothing is outside their ability to use these kind of powers for their own agendas.

I have a pretty decent understanding of what they are like. I don't need to be told to stay away from them, as I'm not an impressionable person.They have been in and out of my life at various times. I felt like the lesson for me in that was to learn acceptance of people in many different forms.
However, if you are easily influenced and swayed by darkness, then by all means..........you should stay away from them.

Secondly, I phrased this post the way I did because I wanted to start a discussion about them to gather peoples' input. I guess I made it appear like I didn't know much about them at all. You should know that all entities are capable of returning to light if they so desire. With all due respect, the way you worded your post seems to imply that they are lost causes. Throughout our many incarnations, we lose sight of our light from time to time. Sometimes someone has to mirror who we truly are (in good ways and in bad) in case we forget. I surely hope no one treats you like you are someone who needs to be avoided at all costs. If you have even the smallest fraction of light within you that people choose to overlook.............That would be a tragedy.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 08-10-2015, 09:38 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnVajraUtah
You need immense protection before you can even get close to such beings.

So really, don't.

That's true. I didn't know that when I needed it the most. However, I have felt amazing energy when I spent time with some in particular. Yes, they can be draining, but I think some underestimate just how significant they can be to others........even the ones someone does think deserves your time or energy. The ones who have drained me as far as I know.........have returned to light.
"The best remedy for those who are afraid, lonely or unhappy is to go outside, somewhere where they can be quiet, alone with the heavens, nature and God. Because only then does one feel that all is as it should be."

-Anne Frank
Old 10-10-2015, 05:18 PM
Master
We can go on forever with these semantics

What I've been told by spiritual experts are that demons or demonic spirits are either "evolved negative spirits" or "inhuman negative spirits".

Basically all of us are spirits. And just like humans, spirits range from both ends of the spectrum. Some have been incarnated, and many haven't been.

-----
The ones who were never incarnated and are highly evolved and positive are Angels and archangels.

Then there are spirits who were never incarnated and they are still evolving, learning, and they can range from anything good to indifferent just like people. And some who were incarnated serve as Spirit-guides inbetween lifetimes.

And lastly you have spirits who could have been incarnated long ago or never incarnated and are hell-bent on malice and chaos. These are classified as "demons and devils".
----

Demonic spirits are just very evolved- malicious spirits who have learned certain abilities and manipulation-techniques to harm living people.

I think using the word "angel" for them is troublesome and so is the word "demon". I think "demonic spirit" is better because it describes the quality of the entity and it does not box them in to some religious connotation.

So a demonic spirit ranges from anything that has been incarnated or never incarnated but is overall malevolent and motivated to hurt living beings.
Old 11-10-2015, 01:36 AM
Knower

Amilius777, although I would never call myself a "spiritual expert", my experience clearing negative entities has taught one thing in particular; I'm so unsure as to what I'm actually dealing with, that I use the word 'entity'. An entity is a spirit.
Using words like 'demons & devils" unnecessarily invokes fear in many.

The vibe I most commonly get from the negative entities that I clear, is 'ignorance in search of power' (power is a word they commonly use) From this I can only surmise that they're young ignorant spirits, that have recently separated from the Divines womb to start the journey of incarnation. They cause chaos & disruption because they don't know any better (which is why I afford them the same respect as I would any other entity)

From my perspective, it doesn't matter what we label them. Negative is negative, dark is dark.
Old 02-11-2015, 08:48 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amilius777

The ones who were never incarnated and are highly evolved and positive are Angels and archangels.

Then there are spirits who were never incarnated and they are still evolving, learning, and they can range from anything good to indifferent just like people. And some who were incarnated serve as Spirit-guides inbetween lifetimes.

That is a total misconception. Spirits have to incarnate to evolve. You can't exclusively do that while in spirit.

-Anne Frank
Old 02-11-2015, 08:49 PM
Deactivated Account
Actually, a good many dark entities can be equally as evolved as those who work for light. They just lose sight of their light side.

-Anne Frank
Old 03-11-2015, 12:21 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMariposa85
That is a total misconception. Spirits have to incarnate to evolve. You can't exclusively do that while in spirit.

Most spirits will not incarnate.
Many channelings come from entities that have never incarnated, and this is their way to be of service and to move to the next level.
A little bit like a librarian giving advice on how to climb Mount Everest.
Old 03-11-2015, 12:32 PM
Seeker
Hello LilMariposa85!
A really awesome and detailed book of Angels (including the fallen) can be bought from Amazon, it's a really big book of thousands and thousands of angels, worth a read if you are interested in buying it.

It's called "A dictionary of Angels", I can't post links currently but enjoy :)