Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 14-08-2015, 05:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avadar
Comforting someone is one thing. Manipulating them, even with their permission, is something else. Moreover, one cannot speed someone along the true path of spiritual growth. So we will have to 'agree to disagree' on those points.

It's called guru yoga. It happens just being around very advanced beings. So I guess you disagree with someone being to advanced?

Quote:
I understand what you are stating. What I was referring to is within the realm of Tantric sex. The physical training in order to do that, not necessarily the energy exchanges but I do not separate the two at all.

I am talking about sending energy back and forth with someone.. even over chat that can send full body orgasmic waves of energy. A much more advanced method. Sorry for the confusion.

Quote:
In and of itself, it wouldn't be wrong if you did serve that way in the astral, but the methodology is very important.

As far as opening up hearts and chakras, I defer once again to the innovative technique and process called Heart Chakra Radiance (HCR), for it opens up the chakras better than any other technique and it focuses on the most important facet of spiritual evolution:

The ability to love genuinely and deeply.

Maybe I should have just stated that in the first place. *LOL*

I think it is best we end this conversation. You will talk about how HCR is amazing and I will say that imagining a white light in your heart really isn't.

Have a good day.
Old 14-08-2015, 07:26 PM
Knower

I thought it would be humorous to post a "WELL...That escalated quickly" meme but this website is Fascist and won't let me.

The question was in regards to masturbation and whether or not it is detrimental. Ultimately there are two directions of flow in the body. Up, which is also the avenue travelled by an initiate of kundalini - and down. Upward flow of energy nourishes the body and liberates consciousness. Downward flow of energy drains the body - anchoring the body to the physical because in loss/discharge of energy one is caught in a perpetual cycle of wanting to build and release. After orgasm it is known that testosterone levels decline. Males in Professional fighting are told not to have sex before a big fight. Vitality/energy is lost.

Tantric sex is building feeling however stopping before release, stopping before orgasm allows us to indulge and keep our energy at the same time - which leads to the energy for longer love making. Purity aside - masturbation like Tantric sex, can be used to enhance meditation etc. if one backs out before orgasm.

The body has a charge function and a release function. Orgasm releases energy. That simple.
Old 14-08-2015, 07:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianalexanderr
I thought it would be humorous to post a "WELL...That escalated quickly" meme but this website is Fascist and won't let me.

The question was in regards to masturbation and whether or not it is detrimental. Ultimately there are two directions of flow in the body. Up, which is also the avenue travelled by an initiate of kundalini - and down. Upward flow of energy nourishes the body and liberates consciousness. Downward flow of energy drains the body - anchoring the body to the physical because in loss/discharge of energy one is caught in a perpetual cycle of wanting to build and release. After orgasm it is known that testosterone levels decline. Males in Professional fighting are told not to have sex before a big fight. Vitality/energy is lost.

Tantric sex is building feeling however stopping before release, stopping before orgasm allows us to indulge and keep our energy at the same time - which leads to the energy for longer love making. Purity aside - masturbation like Tantric sex, can be used to enhance meditation etc. if one backs out before orgasm.

The body has a charge function and a release function. Orgasm releases energy. That simple.

Very well said.

AYP has a complete tantric lessons of this sort for free I believe. They use to anyways. It is really good if one is into sexual trantic teachings. It can be combined with there main system as well. You will have to decide if you want to practice it or not.

I don't as an fyi. Just pointing to some solid lessons is all.
Old 14-08-2015, 08:30 PM
Experiencer

Something is wrong with the program.

Let's try that again.

It was stated:

"Tantric sex is building feeling however stopping before release, stopping before orgasm allows us to indulge and keep our energy at the same time - which leads to the energy for longer love making. Purity aside - masturbation like Tantric sex, can be used to enhance meditation etc. if one backs out before orgasm."

Excellent explanation.
Old 14-08-2015, 08:36 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonesboy
No it doesn't.

Oh OK then....
Old 14-08-2015, 08:56 PM
Knower

"Or alternatively , it may raise your vibration viz aviz La Petite Mort" - Light Seeker

Release of orgasm is a small transcendence - because you are accessing unity. Every access to unity has a price and that is the release of the energy cultivated for Self/individuality. If cultivation of energy builds the Self, then unity is the distribution of energy until Self breaks down/is diminished. Now release induced without orgasm is an investment. Because as we know from kundalini literature - when energy flows upwards it is carried to the next level/next chakra and the process starts again. Step by step we are liberated. Release with orgasm goes down, and therefore is throwing our energy away rather than investing it...unless our intention is to have a baby, then energy well spent :P
Old 14-08-2015, 09:09 PM
Experiencer

Ian stated:

"Release is a small transcendence - because you are accessing unity. But every access to unity has a price and that is the release of the energy cultivated for Self. Now release induced without orgasm is an investment. Because as we know from kundalini literature - when energy flows upwards it is carried to the next level/next chakra and the process starts again. Step by step we are liberated. Release with orgasm goes down, and therefore is throwing our energy away rather than investing it...unless our intention is to have a baby, then energy well spent."

I agree.

However, the more advanced adept can do other things with that energy expenditure than just put in the order for a Homo sapien hobbit.
Old 14-08-2015, 09:31 PM
Knower

What things?

hmmm I am under the opinion that once energy is released to unity, the energy spent belongs to unity alone. Once you pay for a service, the money is no longer yours. However energy cultivated for "Self" I believe can be manipulated and used
Old 14-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Newbie ;)

Thumbs up

Thanks a bunch guys,believe I got the gist of everything.
Old 14-08-2015, 10:08 PM
Experiencer

Ian asks...

"What things?

hmmm I am under the opinion that once energy is released to unity, the energy spent belongs to unity alone. Once you pay for a service, the money is no longer yours. However energy cultivated for "Self" I believe can be manipulated and used."

Those things are in regard to rarefied spiritual purity and the positive impact it can have on the spirits with which one has a close spiritual relationship.

Exist: You're welcome.