Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Closed Thread

Old 17-09-2006, 10:17 PM
Glorymist

No comment ! !
Old 19-09-2006, 01:28 AM
BLAIR2BE

I Manifest. You Manifest. God Manifest. "everything" Was "always" "here". manifestation Gave All: "shape"; Depth, Substance. To Create Would Imply That There Was Once Nothing. Completely Nothing. I Find That Impossible To Believe... That At "one Time" (we Really Must Get Into The Nature Of Time) There Was No Energy Anywhere...IMPROBABLE!!
Old 19-09-2006, 08:16 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAIR2BE
I Manifest. You Manifest. God Manifest. "everything" Was "always" "here". manifestation Gave All: "shape"; Depth, Substance. To Create Would Imply That There Was Once Nothing. Completely Nothing. I Find That Impossible To Believe... That At "one Time" (we Really Must Get Into The Nature Of Time) There Was No Energy Anywhere...IMPROBABLE!!

Once there was no clothes, then man decidedd he needed clothes so from the vast aray of substances around him in his existence man created clothes by his will and subsequent actions. Once there was none of this but a part of god decided he wanted to experience life in a physical incarnation, so god made manifest all of this from a tiny part of himself.
So in a way blair your right, there was always something, and now there is this thought form of the divine, (you in fact).
Old 20-09-2006, 12:50 AM
BLAIR2BE

yes peteyzen, man did create cloths. we can use our hands to create "things" that are physical objects. but we manifest energy, situations, etc. but, im probably just splitting hairs anyway!
i agree though, god manifested all this, i, my body and my soul are a small bit of god. which makes me god (one, of an infinite number of "bits")
Old 20-09-2006, 03:04 AM
Master
Quote:
yes peteyzen, man did create cloths. we can use our hands to create "things" that are physical objects. but we manifest energy, situations, etc. but, im probably just splitting hairs anyway!
i agree though, god manifested all this, i, my body and my soul are a small bit of god. which makes me god (one, of an infinite number of "bits")

Generally agree with you on this, I believe I am a small part of God just as everybody else is too. And so is physical reality, the difference between physical reality and living beings is the level of 'awakeness' of that part of God. I've finally learnt to accept that I am God, but only on the condition that everyone else is God too, AND that God is greater than me. In other words I accept that I'm a part of God; a soul or a spark. I must admit that I find calling myself God difficult, it seems like a bad habit. Generally speaking God is God and Himself and I am just a PART of Him/Her; I don't think I'm all of Him/Her.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 20-09-2006, 03:24 AM
BLAIR2BE

true, the whole, or the oneness that is god, is the "greatest" manifestation, so one could say "god is greater than me", and have a valid idea there. but remember, you are part of that greatness (i mabey contradicting you here), you live AS the greatness of god;(which by the way, is without gender, such as he/she, him/her)

Last edited by BLAIR2BE : 20-09-2006 at 03:28 AM.
Old 20-09-2006, 07:47 AM
Master
Quote:
true, the whole, or the oneness that is god, is the "greatest" manifestation, so one could say "god is greater than me", and have a valid idea there. but remember, you are part of that greatness (i mabey contradicting you here), you live AS the greatness of god;(which by the way, is without gender, such as he/she, him/her)

True, I see what you mean!!!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 22-09-2006, 08:29 AM
Master
hI guys, one of the toughest parts of realisation is undersatnding that you are not a `part of god`, that implies some form of seperation, this is where we go wrong, you are god. it is hidden by humaness and a `sense ` of seperation brought about by the ego, but we all ned to make that leap to the point where we know we are god, that is realisation.
Love and light
peteyzen
Old 23-09-2006, 10:27 PM
dreamer

Hey Peteyzen -- bingo, and now see where that takes you, for it is in realising your true nature that the power of self healing lies, both inside and out for you are both at once. All you need to do is notice how the thoughts become manifest, right thoughts as the buddha suggests then become a joy rather than a burden, see your power and the riteous path becomes the only option, not with a moral basis or due to altruisim but for your own joy both inside and out.
Old 25-09-2006, 11:46 AM
forgetful

Mirrors

Hey Dreamer,

You captured perfectly a perception I used to have. My happy imagination is what led me, it was in my thoughts that I was comforted. I trusted my imagination very much (but not enough) even to the point where deja vu was experienced every day, many times a day. One night as I was laying face down on my bed watching my imagination form and weave into intricate designs that I remember to be lovely. I really am being honest, the face of Jesus Christ then appeared in my minds eye and it was not no image, it was a living face emanating light. Now I no longer have such a perception which may be a loss. But I wanted to join the discussion about God and how I feel about reality. Now I am not trying to endorse "A Course in Miracles" I just wanted to share reasons and ideas why we can ONLY think of ourselves as a part of or a as a son/daughter of God right now. The reason why I believe the teachings is because in the 'course' I was surprised to read-'you'll know you have invited the holy spirit when you "look within and see me" (ie. Jesus) This was many years later after seeing the face and I have not seen Him since.

The course states that perception will eventually come to an end even the HOLY SPIRIT's perception which is as perfect as perception can get will not last. And that we cannot even "see" in God because SHE dwells in the realm of Knowledge. Which to me makes sense because if you read the accounts of the many near-death experiencers God is called the "Holy One" or "Eternal One". God is said to know everything that will happen and everything that could happen, basically SHE knows every possible possible. The course also states that the "last step" in our awakening is taken by God and belongs only to God. And that to anyone outside of HEAVEN this is not reasonable because the understanding is HEAVEN itself. Now if you believe the "course" and that the last step is taken by the "HOLY ONE" when you ascend unto HER and SHE raises you unto HERSELF. Could you now knowing every possible-possible really "see" or would you just know? If you believe all this understand this is all made possible only with the shared purpose of the HOLY SPIRIT who is described as the communication link between God and Her seperated creations. And the only purpose the HOLY SPIRIT "sees" in this world is that of forgiveness and healing. The HOLY SPIRIT is said to be in all of you and is the only healer being the highest communication medium and the mechanism for all miracles. You can share the holy spirit's purpose and work miracles, in fact you have to before ever taking the "last step". Which rings true to me as I have read elsewhere that a miracle-worker is a master at the 6th level. Now you can really pass this all off as garbage if you want. I really do not mind as I like the course for other reasons. Such as you must love yourself and everyone else if you want a shot at all in knowing God within this lifetime. I personally like teachings like that SALVATION WITHOUT COMPROMISE.
And really I agree any teaching that inspires love, joy, and peace.

Truly, PEACE be to you ALL
Closed Thread