Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 29-07-2015, 10:28 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
@OP

Epilepsy is a common effect of when the daemon flexes its muscles.

However, sometimes daemons, who are in constant access to certain Knowledge Bases via Gate Keeper alters, try to give free information to the host spirit.

However, whilst the daemon starts to gradually take control, the host can fail to keep up with the higher frequency and this is where the mortal host blacks-out.

.......Sightings of vertical rainbows turning this dull world into a primary colour paradise are also possible after rising to the same frequency as the daemon.

Hey! Come on-n-n! Daemons are benign entities! Or used to be. Maybe it was religion that turned them into demons.

Old 29-07-2015, 12:41 PM
celest

' Epilepsy is a common effect of when the daemon flexes its muscles.'

Gosh I have heard some reasons for the cause of epilepsy, I wonder do the Neurologists need to start prescribing Exorcism Tablets instead of Epilim.

Tristran what would happen if the daemon had no muscles to flex ?
Old 29-07-2015, 12:58 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
Most if not all mental illnesses are the result of a dispute between the spirit and the body/mind system (ego)

mental illness is a chemical problem in the brain. my dAUGHTER'S SPIRIT WAS NOT THE PROBLEM. her ego was not a problem. TO LOOK FROM THE OUTSIDE IS TO NOT SEE.

my guides one gave me a test to see about a swollen belly. i assumed it was a pregnancy. when the picture included the whole body, i could see ti was a starving child. so you cannot diagnose without knowledge of the whole person.

kk
Old 29-07-2015, 01:08 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyj
Ive been wondering about this and i know mediums that believe that schizophrenia and posession they are the same thing.Or rather thats what schizophrenia is. just straight forward posession.

That's pretty outlandish.

Quote:
It is more than hearing voices. They can mess with your thinking, behavouir, speach and emotions. And i was wondering about all mental illness including anxiety and depression too.
And what is everyones take on physical health and posession. How many illness's are in fact demons attacking the persons body or causing it to shut down. Or causing chronic pain disorders. Im just wondering if other people think these beings bother us as much as was thought in bible times.
I know alot of healers believe the dark beings can effect our physical health but to what extent and how many illness's in a percentage would you say you believe to be caused by this.
Im also wondering if the universe uses these beings to create ongoing karma and uses the light beings to dish out the good karma. I just wonder if they are really working for the universe and actualy have a role however awful they are. But im not sure i want to go such a bad place as to think it could be like that but perhaps. They are we know at least part of our universe for whatever reason. We know that much.
Id be interested to hear what people think.

I think there's a lot of fantastic tales out there, and I don't think taking heed of them is good for mental health.
Old 29-07-2015, 01:16 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by lillyj
Ive been wondering about this and i know mediums that believe that schizophrenia and posession they are the same thing. Or rather thats what schizophrenia is. just straight forward posession. It is more than hearing voices. They can mess with your thinking, behavouir, speach and emotions. And i was wondering about all mental illness including anxiety and depression too.
And what is everyones take on physical health and posession. How many illness's are in fact demons attacking the persons body or causing it to shut down. Or causing chronic pain disorders. Im just wondering if other people think these beings bother us as much as was thought in bible times.
I know alot of healers believe the dark beings can effect our physical health but to what extent and how many illness's in a percentage would you say you believe to be caused by this.
Im also wondering if the universe uses these beings to create ongoing karma and uses the light beings to dish out the good karma. I just wonder if they are really working for the universe and actualy have a role however awful they are. But im not sure i want to go such a bad place as to think it could be like that but perhaps. They are we know at least part of our universe for whatever reason. We know that much.
Id be interested to hear what people think.

Erm...no. I'd say, definitely not 'most' illnesses. Some, certainly.

I personally subscribe to the belief that some schizophrenia is caused by psychic phenomena gone out of control but I think there are also cases where possession might also be present. I definitely don't think it's a matter for doctors -more a matter for priests or shaman!

Anxiety and depression are most often caused by fear. That's the root of them, but naturally they manifest more often with anger, helplessness, hurt etc. They're imbalances in the emotional state, reflected through the physical body, not demons. Though I'm not saying it's impossible.

As for the universe using them - of course it does. Nothing exists that doesn't have a purpose, and humans are as capable of becoming 'demonic' as any astral entity. Demons are subject to the laws of frequency just like the rest of us though - they can only turn up where there's a similar frequency to theirs.
Old 29-07-2015, 01:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
Thank God for Scientists, Medicine and Doctors, they do a fantastic job.
Well, thank you for showing you have problems. Good luck solving them.
Old 29-07-2015, 02:22 PM
celest

Quote:
Originally Posted by nummi
Well, thank you for showing you have problems. Good luck solving them.

Are you always so rude and obnoxious when others don't agree with your way of thinking. Instead of accusing me of having problems look inside yourself.
Old 29-07-2015, 03:28 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by celest
Are you always so rude and obnoxious when others don't agree with your way of thinking. Instead of accusing me of having problems look inside yourself.
And thank you for showing how blind you are regarding yourself.
You have problems, you've shown this. But apparently you cannot see them yourself.

The one rude and obnoxious here is you, not me. All I do is give explanations and descriptions, state the obvious, and ask question. What I would like in response is some rational responses and honesty, not nonsense and disrespect. I rarely get rational responses and honesty. Rarely, unfortunately...

I don't care if others agree with me or not. What I care for is that others at least try to think things through before saying, especially to think through whether what they think they know actually is true - something you, for one, evidently are good at not doing.
I've given plenty of opportunities for you to think over. And you aren't using any of them, you aren't at all considering what I'm saying (it's interesting most people I converse with are like this, though not all, but most). You aren't even doing your own research to try to see for yourself whether what I say is true or not. Instead nearly all you do is argue pointlessly and blurt out ignorant and narrow and blind responses, essentially trying to defend your own flaws you are denying you have.
I've noticed I'm good at bringing out others' flaws. That's why you get so angry, because by conversing with me you are seeing the reflection of your deeply flawed self. I also bring out my own flaws, for myself, but unlike you I notice my own and correct them as soon as I can. But you aren't even noticing yours...

How about instead of arguing pointlessly and ignoring the obvious, you try to actually consider what I've said? Just to think it through, do your own research regarding the said, think through again, etc. Just think.
Old 29-07-2015, 04:34 PM
Master
I have found that yes.

There are sentient beings that feed off of negative energy that can be described as demons. They tend to attach to people. I have also found that you can remove them from others but if the issues have not been resolved the people will just call them back.

A very advanced friend of mine who is the admin at the doa bums can go into much more detail. His name is Dawei over there if anyone is interested in learning more.
Old 29-07-2015, 04:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
Hey! Come on-n-n! Daemons are benign entities! Or used to be. Maybe it was religion that turned them into demons.

Ok. i accept your initial statement. However, religion gives a valid reason why these benign entities are damned to traverse this world until Judgment Day.

They are corrupted spirits where the vast majority of them (not all) will gladly obey orders from their commanding officers (seraphs) to cause harm to Christians.