Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-07-2015, 11:28 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
What most people call guides are astral entities unknowingly disguising themselves as guides. I've been there too. We tend to unconsciously cut ourselves off from our real guides because our vibration is not high enough. So we get lost in the astral plane with as you say 'neutral' beings or even 'dark' ones which mean no harm but are just like grumpy people... real guides are not on the astral plane at all. They exist in higher planes with our higher self. If you connect to your higher self you eventually connect to your guides. But it requires conscious self-work.

I wouldn't trust anything on the astral plane. Like I said they are not usually bad or harmful but they are not conducive to real growth either. As you said experience IS all part of growth, and so that does include the astral plane naturally, but it's like the difference between getting experience with people in a back alley somewhere and getting experience with people in a nicer setting... there is no need for the former but some people enjoy it anyway.

Sorry to but in but I was wondering how can we know our vibration is high enough to safely explore the astral? I've been meditating for a little over a year and I have yet to properly meet my guides, when I've tried it in projections I've blacked out. Are there certain signs to tell if our vibration is high enough or do we simply have to wait until we have undeniable communication with our guides/higher selves?
Old 03-07-2015, 03:53 PM
Deactivated Account

This entity is malicious, and you need to get rid of it.It's a perverted corrupted spirit.

Perhaps it was trying to tell you something, thinking what he was doing is okay.Perverted. Fart noises through it's mouth and the licking of the spine. It's been down there,it was indicating, and you need to get rid of it. That is unacceptable.

Do some kind of powerful prayer, and ask the source for protection from entities with ill or perverted intentions.Envision your bed surrounded by a barrier that repels anything away that is not of pure light or good intentions that are not sexual related. I believe you have to be thorough with it because, apparently, taking advantage of someone during sleep, without their permission, isn't considered evil if they're not draining your energies.In my opinion, if i don't consciously agree to it, it's rape.

Once you do a prayer and create a barrier you must believe that it cannot touch you, in any kind of way, anymore.
Old 04-07-2015, 10:26 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert
Sorry to but in but I was wondering how can we know our vibration is high enough to safely explore the astral? I've been meditating for a little over a year and I have yet to properly meet my guides, when I've tried it in projections I've blacked out. Are there certain signs to tell if our vibration is high enough or do we simply have to wait until we have undeniable communication with our guides/higher selves?

I would say the astral is more like a transition than anywhere you want to permanently stay or explore. Use it as a buffer or propulsion towards higher dimensions and consciousness. Blacking out sounds like you can't maintain the awareness of that vibration... it just takes inner spiritual work to fully connect, awakening your higher self within you. That's where I would start, from there you can use your projections to see where you are and what you need to work on. If you find yourself encountering these shady characters then it's a sign you have more work to do. Because you attract or experience only what's inside you first. You have to clear out the junk and get all your chakras up and running smoothly. The clearer you become internally, the more you experience true reality in your projections. The astral zone is not true reality, rather a mix of people's dreams and thoughtforms, as well as belief systems. You want to focus on love, love for yourself and love for others, that'll show you true reality, get you to higher dimensions and consciousness, raise your vibration, integrate your higher self, ect.
Old 04-07-2015, 11:17 AM
Knower

Quote:
I would say the astral is more like a transition than anywhere you want to permanently stay or explore. Use it as a buffer or propulsion towards higher dimensions and consciousness. Blacking out sounds like you can't maintain the awareness of that vibration... it just takes inner spiritual work to fully connect, awakening your higher self within you. That's where I would start, from there you can use your projections to see where you are and what you need to work on. If you find yourself encountering these shady characters then it's a sign you have more work to do. Because you attract or experience only what's inside you first. You have to clear out the junk and get all your chakras up and running smoothly. The clearer you become internally, the more you experience true reality in your projections. The astral zone is not true reality, rather a mix of people's dreams and thoughtforms, as well as belief systems. You want to focus on love, love for yourself and love for others, that'll show you true reality, get you to higher dimensions and consciousness, raise your vibration, integrate your higher self, ect.

I had a more obvious healing meditation after asking you this question, feels like I've taken another step forward after putting that intention to heighten my vibration out there. What are your astral experiences like if you don't mind me asking? I know I ask you a lot of questions on this forum, I appreciate you taking the time to always answer them, from the first time I saw a post of yours on this forum you caught my attention, not sure exactly why but I know I have learned a lot from you so thank you.
Old 04-07-2015, 01:19 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:

I believe the astral realm is both a realm for those who still have earthly attachments and a place where thoughts and dreams can manifest. I believe there is still more to it, though.

And yes, these entities do use your weaknesses against you, it's to help you overcome it. Say, for instance, if you were teased or put down a lot they can use that as an "opening", or if you were physically,mentally, or verbally abused as a child, they can use that against you. Only if you allow them.
Old 04-07-2015, 06:56 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7-Days-Luck
The problem is, the being could also be a neutral being. Another problem is that it is very hard for us to distinguish neutral beings since the easiest way to figure them out is either light being or dark being. I mean, if the being turn out to be -not- a dark being, wouldn't it be worth a shot to just have a little chat with them, for the sake of experience? Of course, if they do anything bad, just tell them off and chase them away.

Experience is all about spiritual growth too.

And not just that, guides are very hard to call. And most of the time, guides don't help all the time for they don't interfere because they know we ourselves must learn too. There are many kinds of guides, and definitely not all are super helpful ones, some can be strict. In other words, we can't always depend on guides. And guides will only interfere when we truly, TRULY, need them. I've experienced my guide before on my first astral projection. And he sometimes hang out with me in my weird lucid dreams, taking a role in there in different forms each time. And when I know his company is around, I can tell he is joining me in my weird adventure and give me 'hinting' facts of what to do in astral projection. Which isn't really helping as you can see (LAUGHS)

exactly true because fear sustains the old ways- the moment you declare an entity to be bad or evil and think you are using your wisdom to assign it "danger" - you feel afraid, your fear is the perception that holds the old model in place.
With faith and security from an inner connection to Source, you need not react with fear to any entity, and that's how you'll be able to learn from it.
Old 05-07-2015, 10:55 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
It sounds like something repeating from a past life. So the voice is probably the energy of someone who killed you before, or tried to anyway.

Cold is a sign of negative energy. Or should I say more dense energy. I've experienced something like that too. I remembered it the other day, it was a couple of years ago and felt like a cold spirit was hugging me. Passed quickly. I think it's just us becoming more aware of these things which have always been attached to us. So when you become aware of it you can start to let it go.

Have you ever seen a healer? That might help you get things into shape, to remove some of these attachments and entities, and clear some of this karma that's stuck to you and causing them to be attached to you.

I've been to a Reiki master a few times and she says there are no attachments or negative entities around me, but there are helping spirits around me. Last session she said I was surrounded by white light meaning I'm protected.

I should mention that this experience happened when this person who I think might be a twin flame did a technique to psychically trigger a sensation in me while I was sleeping. When I woke up after feeling that cold hand or whatever on my leg, I had a text message from her, she said she was sending good vibes to me. The next day she told me the process she did and said it involved grabbing her leg to cause a sensation in me that I'd feel. Is it a bad sign that the sensation was cold? I think thats the first time I've ever felt anything cold in sleep paralysis. Last night, I had another experience with things attaching to my back, this time I fully relaxed and let it happen and its like something clicked, then my whole body got flooded with the feeling of love.

I dunno though. I've had sleep paralysis since I was 12, the first profoundly positive sleep paralysis experiences started happening after I met this girl. I told you in one of my posts a while ago about how I had been cut off from the feeling of love. I'm actually able to feel it subtly again. Its such a massive relief. I had been feeling it relatively strongly on the day this sleep paralysis thing happened, and in her text message she said she was feeling it really strongly. I almost always go into sleep paralysis as I'm falling asleep, I rarely ever wake up in it, so I don't think this was coincidence, I think she triggered it. I wonder what that means, whatever entities have been causing my sleep paralysis over the years, they're connected to her somehow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PassionOfHybrid
This entity is malicious, and you need to get rid of it.It's a perverted corrupted spirit.

Perhaps it was trying to tell you something, thinking what he was doing is okay.Perverted. Fart noises through it's mouth and the licking of the spine. It's been down there,it was indicating, and you need to get rid of it. That is unacceptable.

Do some kind of powerful prayer, and ask the source for protection from entities with ill or perverted intentions.Envision your bed surrounded by a barrier that repels anything away that is not of pure light or good intentions that are not sexual related. I believe you have to be thorough with it because, apparently, taking advantage of someone during sleep, without their permission, isn't considered evil if they're not draining your energies.In my opinion, if i don't consciously agree to it, it's rape.

Once you do a prayer and create a barrier you must believe that it cannot touch you, in any kind of way, anymore.
I was thinking more along the lines that it is attempting to inflict illness onto me. The farting noises being symbolic of a disrupted gastrointestinal system, my gut bacteria has been knocked off for a while so I'd been getting diarrhea and that sort of thing. Ones bacterial flora affects everything because it determines how one absorbs nutrients from the diet. The experience I had with an entity coughing into my spine a few months ago, thats the impression I had. I don't know though, it could be anything.

As for perverted spirits, I've been molested by the hallucinations in the past but my impression is that this has nothing to do with sexuality, they just do that to elicit a response, they try to make one uncomfortable. Its like they probe for reactions. If I don't react at all and simply observe, they lose interest and go away. The ones I've been getting recently though, I have no idea what they're all about.
Old 05-07-2015, 02:36 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacle
I've been to a Reiki master a few times and she says there are no attachments or negative entities around me, but there are helping spirits around me. Last session she said I was surrounded by white light meaning I'm protected.

I should mention that this experience happened when this person who I think might be a twin flame did a technique to psychically trigger a sensation in me while I was sleeping. When I woke up after feeling that cold hand or whatever on my leg, I had a text message from her, she said she was sending good vibes to me. The next day she told me the process she did and said it involved grabbing her leg to cause a sensation in me that I'd feel. Is it a bad sign that the sensation was cold? I think thats the first time I've ever felt anything cold in sleep paralysis. Last night, I had another experience with things attaching to my back, this time I fully relaxed and let it happen and its like something clicked, then my whole body got flooded with the feeling of love.

I dunno though. I've had sleep paralysis since I was 12, the first profoundly positive sleep paralysis experiences started happening after I met this girl. I told you in one of my posts a while ago about how I had been cut off from the feeling of love. I'm actually able to feel it subtly again. Its such a massive relief. I had been feeling it relatively strongly on the day this sleep paralysis thing happened, and in her text message she said she was feeling it really strongly. I almost always go into sleep paralysis as I'm falling asleep, I rarely ever wake up in it, so I don't think this was coincidence, I think she triggered it. I wonder what that means, whatever entities have been causing my sleep paralysis over the years, they're connected to her somehow?

I was thinking more along the lines that it is attempting to inflict illness onto me. The farting noises being symbolic of a disrupted gastrointestinal system, my gut bacteria has been knocked off for a while so I'd been getting diarrhea and that sort of thing. Ones bacterial flora affects everything because it determines how one absorbs nutrients from the diet. The experience I had with an entity coughing into my spine a few months ago, thats the impression I had. I don't know though, it could be anything.

As for perverted spirits, I've been molested by the hallucinations in the past but my impression is that this has nothing to do with sexuality, they just do that to elicit a response, they try to make one uncomfortable. Its like they probe for reactions. If I don't react at all and simply observe, they lose interest and go away. The ones I've been getting recently though, I have no idea what they're all about.

Ah, okay. So it's been causing an illness, that may be affecting your spine. The licking down the spine threw me off. My bad, man. Haha, look how wacked my last post sounds.But, hey, it happens...they can do disgusting things like that.

Mine were probably what i call "simulations", most of em, or dreams caused by spirits trying to test me.All of the above are caused by spirits either messing with you, or trying to teach you.They use to do it to me, i think because they knew it sparked anger and rage in me. The idea of being taken advantage of. I guess to strengthen my resolve,passion, and emotional control..

Ah, and you made a good point, too.They probe for reactions, and will keep messing with you if you react.Since they do feed off of your energies.

Just like people in the physical realm.
Old 23-07-2015, 08:56 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by nothingexpert
I had a more obvious healing meditation after asking you this question, feels like I've taken another step forward after putting that intention to heighten my vibration out there. What are your astral experiences like if you don't mind me asking? I know I ask you a lot of questions on this forum, I appreciate you taking the time to always answer them, from the first time I saw a post of yours on this forum you caught my attention, not sure exactly why but I know I have learned a lot from you so thank you.

Sorry it took me so long to reply! My browser crashed and all the tabs I had up to reply to and forgot which ones they were but just remembered this one!

I haven't experienced the astral directly (I see it and interact clairvoyantly at times but it's not been a focus for me)... I've only had one OBE which was a direct trip to the light realms, I was lifted out of my crown chakra by a shining being, up into wonderful light... there was a lot that went on but it was a profound experience. I'd done lots of inner clearing beforehand so it was kind of like I was spiritually ready for that to occur. I skipped the astral plane entirely.

It does seem to be true that the only way to skip the astral is through invitation of higher beings... and also hard work in raising your vibration. So I was invited (unknown to my conscious mind though), because I was able to handle it. If you can't handle it then you won't get an invitation- you'd burn up instead from the purity of love experienced. A damaged soul just can't handle that kind of intensity.

So that's what I would work on, raising your vibration and asking that at the right time you are invited to the light realms... once there you may be able to go at will if your vibration is high enough and you keep working on it. If not then you will have to keep asking for help.

Light realms are more real than the astral, the astral is mostly made up of the hazy thoughtforms and partially created realities of human minds... at least on the lower and mid levels. The higher levels blend into the light realms (though they are not the same, there is no specific distinction between realms, it progressively becomes more and more of true spiritual reality).

So, I am not advanced in OBE's (yet) but I have had this much experience anyway... I hope that helps you out, and I'm glad my posts have helped you out.
Old 23-07-2015, 11:52 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barnacle
Usually the area around the diaphram so that'd be around where the solar plexus chakra is I think. Its not just there that these things happen though, I feel things getting injected all along my spine, sometimes even the back of my skull. I've been feeling all that for years though, this blowing air into my spine is relatively new. Getting licked on the spine, thats a first. Actually it was a kiss now that I think of it. These things often hug me and give me back massages, I can't tell whether that is intended to freak me out of if they are genuinely friendly hallucinations/entities. I've been waking up feeling drained of all energy every morning. I don't know if its related though, I notice food sensitivities are the biggest cause of this drowsiness.
Don't have time to read and respond to everything everyone said but I'll try to respond to some of the stuff you've written. As you suspect it seems there is often much more going on when a being does something weird to us like kiss our spine, make fart noises, vomit on us, and so forth. Sometimes you're exactly right it is to elicit a response from us, typically preferably just to make us end the experience and lose consciousness in that dimension. Because that way they can go back to doing whatever they were doing prior to us becoming conscious and being able to defend ourselves to a degree. Another possibility is that your experiences are "Triporting" experiences which means that in a non-conscious state your astral body and/or consciousness was brought by a facilitator in the astral to the body of some random being and inserted into that body. By the time the dream or projection begins and you become conscious the deed is already done, so it appears to you as any normal dream or projection would. The only way you'd ever know a difference is if you absolutely knew what you looked like in the astral which nobody does and you looked in a mirror, so there is no way to really know until you're familiar with Triporting and the indicators. But I've noticed I and many others are often Triporting into the most inopportune times of weird experiences. I could name about a hundred or several hundred times this has happened to me that I now know were Triporting experiences. And so the being kissing you could of been the lover or at least a friend of a body you Triported into, the other beings don't always know you have been Triported in. Sometimes the body you Triport into doesn't tell the beings around it, so they have absolutely no clue you are controlling that body and just assume you are them since you appear as they appear as their body is the shell. Have you ever had weird experiences where beings you don't know come up to you and start talking to you about things you know nothing about? And you just play along and see where it goes? If so then you've definitely Triported. But speaking from personal experience beings vomiting on you. farting and burping on you, weird gross stuff like that can sometimes have some different type of meaning and use in these dimensions. I've been told by a being in the astral that "it's not good" when they throw up on you, exactly why they never said. But it appears it's not as simple as it is in this dimension and is just a mess to clean up, in their dimension it affects them in some different unknown way that may or may not have lasting affects. I'm sure a lot of the things you experienced was likely some form of bodily manipulation on your astral body or a body you Triported into by either a random astral being or a facilitator.

What's the chances that so many times you begin a projection a being is there to grab and hold onto you? Obviously they don't just show up every time you project, which means they were there prior to you becoming conscious. This is exactly what happens every night we go to sleep by astral facilitators. I've personally witnessed the process and I'm sure it would terrify most people to know what happens, it would terrify them even more to know that the "dark" beings and "light" beings both work together to plan out where you'll be going for each specific night and/or experience. Briefly to explain beings in the astral go around picking up all the astral bodies/consciousness in the area and bring them all to a location, then a facilitator comes and picks up each individual they have plans for that given night and takes them to that location/body through out the course of the night. Who knows what is happening on that level during the day when we're projecting but I'm sure it's probably something along the same lines. Most of the time if you become conscious when a facilitator is bringing you to a body they do something scary or gross to try and make you end the dream/projection, so that they can just go back to what they were doing. But obviously their approach and reaction will vary from facilitator to facilitator. Some will talk to you, some will attack you, some will do some weird technique they've tried and tested on likely thousands of other projectors and know works. One time I became conscious when a female facilitator was bringing me to a body and she started flipping out changing her face shape to weird disgusting things and making weird noises and I just calmly waited for her to finish and then said "are you done?" "calm down it's not that big of a deal." Her reaction was priceless she was so intrigued by my reaction and brought me to the atrium in a mall and sat me down at a table. Then some other guy shows up another facilitator I'm guessing and they were trying to recruit me and wanted me to "join them." I started telling them I wouldn't join because they work for the corrupt demiurge and even though they have disdain for the light they work for the same masters as the light-beings do. This is when things got interesting they were looking at me in complete confusion, at first they were all about it because they thought I was just going to talk badly about the light. But then when it got deep they were like huh? Then suddenly a "light-being" elderly female shows up and tells me "I need to stop" that those two beings are working for them and they are "trying to better themselves." I couldn't stop laughing the lies that so-called "light-beings" believe and propagate on others are beyond comical. Then the light-beings made it so I couldn't talk anymore and kept making it so when I did talk words I was not saying came out of my mouth... They were making it appear like I was talking gibberish and made no sense, of course to try and discredit everything I said before that. Why do they need to silence me if what I'm saying isn't true? It's funny how the "light" barely ever show up in the astral until I start talking about the corrupt demiurge and telling other beings in the astral about it, then they show up like grease lightning to tell me I need to stop that what I'm doing is wrong. Which of course for me personally makes it appear that what I'm saying is beyond true and real. They just sit around and do nothing as dozens of beings torment each other, violate each other, assault each other and do God only knows what. But then when I start talking about the corrupt demiurge and the light-side being corrupt they show up? Seems kind of suspicious to me.

Last edited by Astral Explorer : 24-07-2015 at 01:15 AM.