Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 12-06-2015, 04:03 PM
Guide
The mind doesn't create matter.

The mind creates a perception of matter.

The double slit experiment examines the quantum world which isn't related to our physical world. So the observer effect that we see in the experiment corresponds to the quantum world. Maybe people that see "hallucinations" are just seeing the quantum world and that is truly created by the observer.
I turned to look but it was gone
I cannot put my finger on it now
The child is grown
The dream is gone
I have become comfortably numb.". - Pink Floyd

You'll find me here, in the back seat, just taking it all in
Old 13-06-2015, 01:14 PM
projectfear22

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Back Seat
The mind creates a perception of matter.
Explain more pls :=)
Old 13-06-2015, 01:49 PM
Master
In the meditations I find a interface between the matter of the body and contents of the mind, and I might contemplate on where the body ends and the mind begins, but it's somehow interwoven and works both ways.
Old 13-06-2015, 06:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by projectfear22
Explain more pls :=)

I'd like to add a question to, one I have never asked before.

Think of the double slit experiment.

When we talk about the collapse of the wave a particle appears. It is not created but the function of the wave and maybe even the function. It all takes place on an immensely small scale. Without the wave there could be no particle. The potential in wave is the change of the wave which is a form of vibration that exists. How many potentials are possible, more the one. I'm thinking there are many. One of the interesting things science tells us about dimensions is that some dimension are infinitesimal.

If the slits were 4 inches wide would the experiment work. At this level we exist at, we are not these large beings but made up of many smaller parts. The illusion is size. This is the level the brain and eye work at. We can be seen like a walking experiment. The eye has approximately 90 - 120 million light sensitive rods that take in light and is converted simple electrical impulses that become what we see. You don't see with the eyes but in the brain. Are we seeing inference patterns. Here I can envision each rod as a slit shown in the experiment. If there is a collapse of the wave inside us, what happens to the particle then.

Anyway I do see this relation, if QM happens.
Old 13-06-2015, 11:06 PM
Master

In ancient times advanced yogis could create any object they desired.
This ability is called prakamya siddhi in sanskrit.
I've heard there are still humans who can do this. Only very few though.
Old 13-06-2015, 11:09 PM
Master
It's possible. There's always been a few who've been able to do it. There's a great British documentary where they follow some holy men around the Tibetan Mountains and recorded incredible things like instant manifestation of food, Teleportation, rocks floating up walls to build houses and so on.
Just because most of us aren't familiar with it doesn't mean there aren't those to whom it is familiar.
Old 14-06-2015, 06:35 AM
Knower

Physical matter is rooted in something in the sense that from somewhere comes the energy to sustain it, and that the matter is essentially also made of that sustaining energy. If you can influence with your mind those energies (your mind and emotions exist/come from the same/similar level as that energy), and at the same time are directing it from physical perspective (as to what exactly you mean and need), then it should be possible to pull/guide the wished matter into being.
The ether. That which this physicality is rooted in, from where all this gets its energy to be.

To "create" matter you need to be able to see and manipulate the ether (consciously or subconsciously).
Old 15-06-2015, 05:44 PM
Master

Before present time, no firm proof was ever possible so there is a lot of doubt as well as hope. It is said it was a matter of choice. There is so much interest in such things now. Let's presume the mind can. Should this even be discussed.

Today will social media one day soon offer proof never before available to open the floodgate of observation. I have been told teachers such as Masters don't approve manifesting and public demonstrations openly. If I could do such manifesting I would. I'd make it public. Now, I didn't know if I should make a new post but questions have a tendency to drive motion. Since we don't know, someone may want to show if it can or can't be done.

Because of human nature and in our social media world would seeing help us or cause turmoil. Certainly a period of adjustment would be needed. I know such proof would make he happy. Would such proof be a positive influence to the world. I think it would be, but that's just me. With reality tv and such I see the possibility.
Old 15-06-2015, 08:03 PM
Master
I recently watch a Youtube of a chi master starting a fire by use of chi energy only.

But here's the thing, there's enough proof and documentation out there for those who want to believe it's possible and there will never be enough for those who refuse to believe and are in resistance.

In fact history periodically destroys all those who can because if they don't have it no one else is going to either. Hence we have a bloody history of holy wars, the Inquisition, the Salem Witch trials and so on.

Who know's maybe this generation can change public perception to be more open and accepting, but it is fighting the tides of history.
How ever having said that at least in America we don't physically persecute gays in public squares anymore and they can have Gay Pride Parades without being molested - so progress of consciousness IS possible :)

On the other side of the coin though is the fact that mind over matter is a rarely developed gift, it's just not available to the main stream person until they've shifted their consciousness, which they have no interested in doing because they think they already know 'what being human is about'. So there's no room for growth - just rejection of what doesn't fit their model.

There's some film footage out there which you might be able to find that was smuggled out of Russia after the Cold War ended. It's of their most famous psychic affecting the physical world with just her thoughts and energy. Everything from moving objects to stopping a frogs heart to nearly stopping the heart of a psychologist who boldly claimed it couldn't be done and challenged her to a recorded demonstration of her 'ability' on him as a willing Gunni pig with medical teams standing by. He left a Believer! lol and the documentation footage is awesome. Old grainy soviet union footage filmed by their version of the CIA.
Somewhere there's decades of film documentation on her as she was Russia's top Psychic in the Cold War before her retirement due to 'bad headaches'.

The Russians we leaps and bounds ahead of America and England in these studies for decades because they accepted it as a potential reality and were willing to investigate it with scientific methodology where as many other countries dismissed it out of hand as no doubt a cultural knee jerk reaction to the Killing of the whole sale genocide of the French Cathers and everyone ever since who's shown any psychic abilities by the Holt Catholic Church.

The DOD, CIA, FBI and DARPA eventually figured out the Russians weren't just tinkering into 'dumb stuff' after their Ambassadors and Embassy households started having serious health issues and it looked like they were being affected by psychic powers and would be killed if they were not evacuated out of Moscow quickly.
After that America started it own studying and applying and you wouldn't believe how much they've closed the gap if not moved ahead in the last 3 decades.

But anyway... enough typing, those who won't believe - won't, those who dare may discover it is an innate ability we have as eternal Beings.