Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-04-2015, 04:03 AM
Master
my sense of things is that you have an excess of positive karma.
that enables you to weather storms that less bouyant souls might sink from.
not only do we each have individual karma, but the entire species of humanity
shares a collective karma as well.
i imagine that you might be helping all of us to balance out some of the bad vibes we've incurred over generations...
from your abundance of positive energy... in this, your proclaimed ''final incarnation''.
thanks much!
Old 17-04-2015, 04:39 AM
Kiran65

Horace: I have to tell you, you have given me something absolutely wonderful to contemplate!! I cannot tell how many years I have pondered the kinds of misdeeds I must have performed in former lives to have been condemned to what I felt was a lifetime of working off bad karma, but I really never considered it from your delightful point of view! I definitely want to rethink things!! I cannot thank enough for this incredibly optimistic perspective!!
Old 17-04-2015, 02:01 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
my sense of things is that you have an excess of positive karma.
that enables you to weather storms that less bouyant souls might sink from.
:

Love that phrase!!!
Old 19-04-2015, 05:13 AM
Master
thanks much. it's quite gratifying to have brought some joy.
:)
Old 19-04-2015, 06:02 AM
Octy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiran65
Horace: I have to tell you, you have given me something absolutely wonderful to contemplate!! I cannot tell how many years I have pondered the kinds of misdeeds I must have performed in former lives to have been condemned to what I felt was a lifetime of working off bad karma, but I really never considered it from your delightful point of view! I definitely want to rethink things!! I cannot thank enough for this incredibly optimistic perspective!!
This is beautiful to read Kiran
Old 19-04-2015, 04:52 PM
Kiran65

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
thanks much. it's quite gratifying to have brought some joy.
:)

Horace:

You have brought me a great deal to think about. It has brought me peace and joy! Thank you so much
Old 19-04-2015, 04:53 PM
Kiran65

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octy
This is beautiful to read Kiran

Thank you, Octy!! You are such an amazing friend!!