Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 03-08-2014, 04:15 AM
SkyeSpitfire

A tail? That's interesting.

It leads me to wonder something. On a number of occasions, I'd been visited by incubi. Sometimes it would be forced, but there were a couple of times I consented. This isn't the first time I've wondered how many of them were entities or if it is possible it could be people with abilities, who are able to use their souls or astral selves to touch other people, subconsciously or not. It first made me wonder when I did it myself while astral projecting.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:47 AM
Master
I'e recently figured out I might have the ability to visit people in OBE and have a form of etheric sex with them. But the thing is that I'm male, my etheric body is female - and well .. .not exactly completely human. I think it changes - but moral is that afterward I take a lot of energy from them -good and bad- and the person/persons are left feeling like they are tired. Just like a succubus or an incubus. When I do it however, I have multiple orgasms before the final one - with no ejaculation or anything, then I start to feel their habits, their personality, their energy pretty much - like I said you don't just take good stuff, you take bad stuff as well, or I can choose - but I found I have the ability to 'flush' certain stuff out of my system.

The tail is fun for sex, at least for me - I haven't used it on someone in an obe session. However, I might be able to use it to caress and touch people when I am flirting with them and such. My spiritual energy seems to become stronger as well when the tail is more active and filled with energy as it connects to my sacral chakra.
I'm going to need more experience however.
Old 03-08-2014, 03:44 PM
SkyeSpitfire

Are you able to choose who you do this to?

Because this has happened to me on a number of occasions, it left me wondering if there was something specific about my energy that drew them to me. The only conclusion I could come to was that I'm so open. Also, regardless of whether I've had a lot of sleep or little sleep, I wake up tired on most days - and it doesn't appear to be health-related. This leads me to suspect I'm encountering some kind of energy-zappers during slumber, only on some occasions not remembering it.
Old 03-08-2014, 04:55 PM
Master
No, its weird, something tells me it actually has to be initiated on the other persons part, that or I just haven't figured out how to do it yet.

I've decided I'm going to be careful though. I don't quite understand this ability. Its like I can heal and harm people through sexual energy. I usually don't feel tired afterward, in fact sometimes I get an explosive amount of energy form it. And I makes me restless or anxious and I have to flush my system in order to calm down again. However, sometimes it calms me down, as if thought I've relinquished stress in some way. However, the few people I have connected with have told me that they feel tired, not exactly drained, more or less like they had just worked out or something.

I don't think I can do it with just anyone.
In fact I want to be careful, if I can in fact transmit energy or sexual energy the way I am, then that means I should be careful because not everyone is safe to do this with.