Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-05-2014, 03:53 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Oh and has any one heard of a name ted bundy
he is trying to get through to me im getting the sense of wild west
on him but can anyone confirm his origin ? Thanks.

You're kidding, right Youngers? He is a famous serial killer from U.S.

Known for being charming--and a sociopath. You don't really want to get to know this guy!

Best arrange your shield!

Lora

P.S. I'm thinking if it really were Ted Bundy, he wouldn't admit it! His reputation precedes him. Maybe it's someone putting you on, trying to make you aware that there are those you might not want to spend time with!
Old 12-05-2014, 03:15 PM
Experiencer

As Isle Walker said, you don't want to talk to Ted Bundy, or any entity claiming to be him! Your user name made me think of the "Younger Gang", and they had a Wild West connection. They were outlaws who rode with Jesse James after the American Civil War. There were quite a few ex soldiers who didn't return to the way of life they had before the War, and turned to train robbery, etc., instead. Is your name connected to the Younger gang? I'm not being judgmental, by the way. Many people find Cole Younger and his group curiously fascinating.
Old 12-05-2014, 03:17 PM
Master
Funny, I read his screen name as Youngers--as in, the Young one! (even though by age he's 35).

Ted Bundy! Sheesh--somebody has a sick sense of humor!

Lora
Old 12-05-2014, 03:32 PM
Experiencer

The way we interpret user names probably says as much about us as they do the person who chose them!
Old 12-05-2014, 03:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RosieCotton
The way we interpret user names probably says as much about us as they do the person who chose them!

Well, maybe. I have known Youngers some from offline too, so my interpretation is influenced by what I "know" of him--not that that can't be wrong too.

He does seem to be getting a lot of contacts from the US. It is hard enough to "find" someone from the past if it is from your own country. You know history and other things to help. But it is more difficult in another country. I tried to help him research a Civil War soldier earlier.

But who knows why he would be getting all these US contacts? I do remember the Younger Gang, but not much. Interesting...

Lora

P.S. Oh! It was called James-Youngers Gang (as in Jesse James et. al.)! It is interesting that the other contact he made was with a Confederate soldier too. The James-Youngers were considered Confederate Bushwackers (basically, guerilla warfare).
Old 12-05-2014, 05:25 PM
Ascender
Hi again
my user name is my nick name at high school youngers it kind of stuck from there.
I do get called younger at work quite alot wether spirits are picking up on my nick name im not sure.
As for the different spirits i pick up on im was eondering if it was my energy signature being let off in the spirit realm side.
Im sure the spirits i have helped tell other spirits about me.
Now im wondering if there is a gateway near me and they are coming through that and the spirits see me as someone who can help and my im in is a sanctuary compared to what they go through in the spirit realm.

Any thoughts on this ?. Kind folk

Ps. I was watching family guy last night and i noticed on one of the houses dia.
I checked it out on web dia was the wife of zeus in greek mythology.

So either dia is trying to get through or zeus himself.
Its not a question of why me anymore its why do these spirits feek compelled to come to me ???? .
Old 12-05-2014, 05:32 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
Oh and has any one heard of a name ted bundy
he is trying to get through to me im getting the sense of wild west
on him but can anyone confirm his origin ? Thanks.

I can't believe you haven't heard of Ted Bundy, but I guess it could be because you aren't american. I live in Washington, and we've had two notable serial killers. One was the Green River killer, and the other was Ted Bundy. My friend's mother was almost a victim of Ted Bundy, actually. She was at Lake Sammamish State Park with my friend/her daughter when she was very little. Ted Bundy approached her wearing a fake cast and asked if she would help him get his sailboat out of his car. They talked for a few minutes and she confirms that he was very personable and charming. She told him that unfortunately she had to get back to her daughter and left him. She recounts that if she hadn't had her daughter there, she most likely would have helped him out because he seemed perfectly nice and harmless. He killed two women that day, one after the next. The car that he gestured to over his shoulder was the Volkswagon Beetle that now sits in the National Museum of Crime and Punishment and it's a fitting place for it because unspeakable things happened inside. He had already killed a handful of female college students from around the state, but this encounter at the lake was the first crowded daylight kidnapping, and I'm so happy to say that my friend's mother was one of the four women who refused to help him before he managed to kill the two unfortunate women that would be found later in the woods by hunters. Ted Bundy was the worst kind of psychopath. He was charismatic and friendly. He seemed harmless. He gained trust. If I were in your shoes and someone by that name was trying to make contact with me? I'd protect myself. I suggest you do the same. Please don't go there. Even if it isn't THE Ted Bundy...what are the odds of that?!?...to take on that name is some bad juju. If that happened to me, it would scare me down to my toenails, because I live in a city that locked it's doors and didn't go out after dark when Ted Bundy was around.
Old 12-05-2014, 08:42 PM
Ascender
I dont mean to offend anyone with the spirit names i get they just come to me.

It might not nessacarly mean its ted bundy himself coming through as i only get bits of information at a time.
It might i apologise in advance the victim(s) of ted bundy coming theough as ive had several women come through to me aswell lately.
The names of the women are rebecca,zoe and dafnie.
Dafnie is a or was a nurse with long light brown hair and light blue eyes.

Wether these women or woman is connected to ted bundy is yet to be clear as i havent felt his prescence i would soon pick up on his prescence but only these women in spirit sense.
Can someone please help me as it is over whelming sometimes with the amount of spirits i get through many thanks.
Old 12-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Master
Youngers--

I do think that you need to be cautious. And maybe that's what you're asking how to do.

Have you read/heard/experienced much about shielding yet? It's the idea of surrounding yourself with protective light--white or whatever feels best. People often use a reflective surface to keep out energy or people when you are not ready or willing to handle them. You have to protect your own health and well-being, so there will be times when you don't want them in.

It's a matter of establishing boundaries. Tell them you will help but not now--for instance if it's when you're trying to sleep or when it's not good otherwise. You have to be firm about establishing what you need to stay well first. It's not being selfish or depriving them of help. But they don't need sleep, food, rest--and you do.

And then as to the Ted Bundy character--I agree with earlier posters that even if this isn't THE Ted Bundy, someone who would joke about that or bring in that vibe--may have more negativity surrounding them than you need to handle.

I'll do some research for you and put the names here, but you need to read about this person yourself. Yes, even people who have done evil need help. Just be sure he is looking for help not just using you for your energy or something else.

You don't have to be fearful, but you do need to be careful, circumspect when you are assisting these souls.

This link lists all the women he murdered. Some have pictures. It covers three states. It is important you do some research into this guy yourself. It is pretty gruesome stuff.

http://murderpedia.org/male.B/b1/bundy-ted-victims.htm

I didn't find any of the names you listed. I hate to speculate more. You should get the information from the women.

As to helping you protect yourself, there are others on this site that will be better sources than I will. I would recommend you contact Lynn. She is a moderator and a very knowledgeable and giving lady. She can figure what's what with you and perhaps guide you in the best way. She was very helpful to me when I first came here. You might just PM her and see if she's willing to help you sort out all that is going on with you right now.

Good luck.

Lora
Old 13-05-2014, 12:52 AM
Knower

I agree. And it's also very likely that if these women are indeed victims? I will tell you that although he named 30 of his victims, that number is suspect and it's possible that he killed more women than the ones he named. If you feel like there are women coming through to you it's possible that you won't find them on any list. Personally? I think helping is great. This is some serious stuff though, and I agree that stepping back and seeking help is wise when someone like Ted Bundy is mentioned.