Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 23-11-2010, 10:07 AM
debbie.b

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightSpirit
This is a perfect example of soul completing itself...meaning...the soul acknowledging its full presence...
Unfortunately, most times, our human-ness will cause us to react, even though the soul knows better. Sadly, most times we are not yet armed with the tools to over-ride our foolishness and see it for what it really is. When both parties have a good handle on this, great communication, and both work extremely hard to overcome these last vestiges, then you both will stay together and harness that power and project it outwardly for the higher good of all.

& that is what it's all about in the end. unite, harness, project.........
Old 23-11-2010, 10:09 AM
Master
normally its my tiwn who is the one to break off n he did this time also but this time it was different for me , when i last saw him things began to change and i noticed a shift when he cut off last time i found it to not be so hurtful , it was easier for me to just think oh stuff ya n i cut off also however i did lose myself but i didnt feel pain its took a while now to get them feelings back , they neevr left but i eneded up totally cut off from my heart and figured doesnt care how much i hurt i need to feel

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”
Old 23-11-2010, 10:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by debbie.b
& that is what it's all about in the end. unite, harness, project.........

YES! ...and more....
Old 23-11-2010, 10:18 AM
debbie.b

Quote:
YES! ...and more....

that's another thing.....tf shouldn't be romaticised it is far more complex than falling in love with someone. it's about stripping bare your soul. i think tf relationships have to hurt & cause us pain so we can release that unwanted negative energy to make room for the powerful energy of tf combined soul........
Old 23-11-2010, 10:27 AM
Master
Quote:
that's another thing.....tf shouldn't be romaticised it is far more complex than falling in love with someone. it's about stripping bare your soul. i think tf relationships have to hurt & cause us pain so we can release that unwanted negative energy to make room for the powerful energy of tf combined soul........

Well bingo!!!!! Finally!! Do you know how long I've been trying to put this same thing across to the hundreds of tf threads for more then 2yrs?

We are so stuck in the romantic idea of what twinflame is..that we're just not connecting to what it's all about. Yes, you're still acknowledging your physical body and this is the bonus part of all of this. It's like the icing on the cake..or the reward for doing the job right.

If you can get the recipe right...then God Bless you because you've done the job and its all europhia from there on in...as long as you don't get lost in the human love side of it, or allow ego to get an edge...then you both become neon signs for all to see.
Phewww!! my head hurts lol....
Old 23-11-2010, 10:41 AM
debbie.b

Quote:
Well bingo!!!!! Finally!! Do you know how long I've been trying to put this same thing across to the hundreds of tf threads for more then 2yrs?

We are so stuck in the romantic idea of what twinflame is..that we're just not connecting to what it's all about. Yes, you're still acknowledging your physical body and this is the bonus part of all of this. It's like the icing on the cake..or the reward for doing the job right.

If you can get the recipe right...then God Bless you because you've done the job and its all europhia from there on in...as long as you don't get lost in the human love side of it, or allow ego to get an edge...then you both become neon signs for all to see.
Phewww!! my head hurts lol....

lol hope it don't hurt for long!!!!
i've never been stuck in the romance of it all though. although we had a physical relationship it wasn't at all about that. i stripped myself bare of every single emotion possible with the help of matt but his ego got the better of his true self in the end & he pulled away as far as he could which is a shame as the power was awesome. when we got together spiritually it was like a the clash of the titans but in a good way!! lol
i do believe i much prefer spiritual love between 2 people now that the human obsessive love.
Old 23-11-2010, 10:44 AM
Master
Quote:
lol hope it don't hurt for long!!!!
i've never been stuck in the romance of it all though. although we had a physical relationship it wasn't at all about that. i stripped myself bare of every single emotion possible with the help of matt but his ego got the better of his true self in the end & he pulled away as far as he could which is a shame as the power was awesome. when we got together spiritually it was like a the clash of the titans but in a good way!! lol
i do believe i much prefer spiritual love between 2 people now that the human obsessive love.

Oh yeh...you're speaking my language..hehe
Old 23-11-2010, 10:46 AM
17 yrs of separation

It is not about falling in love it is ONELOVE

It is so much more.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjdyOY3rCjs
Old 23-11-2010, 10:49 AM
SunSister

Quote:
This is a perfect example of soul completing itself...meaning...the soul acknowledging its full presence...
Unfortunately, most times, our human-ness will cause us to react, even though the soul knows better. Sadly, most times we are not yet armed with the tools to over-ride our foolishness and see it for what it really is. When both parties have a good handle on this, great communication, and both work extremely hard to overcome these last vestiges, then you both will stay together and harness that power and project it outwardly for the higher good of all.

Yes, the human side reacts to this with a lot of ego and hurt. The soul knows better than to argue with the bond, but I think that our human side gets too wrapped up in the idea of love and romance most of the time. The entire concept of 'twin flame' has been romanticised for so long that we've forgotten what it's all about. There is euphoria, yes, and the love of a complete soul for all of creation shining the way through to enlightenment.. but there is also a lot of hurt, soul searching and strife going on within the twin bond before you get there.

What I can see now, after some years of debating with myself about it, is that neither of us were ready for what the twin flame bond would truly mean. We were both pretty damaged and we have had to put a lot of work in, both together and separately, to be able to maintain the bond between us without going crazy in the process. What I feel now is that we have grown tremendously in the time we have spent apart and that we can now maybe aim for a civilised attempt to overcome, harness and project the true twin flame bond.

I reached out to him very tentatively back in September with a very open and a visible 'okay if you reply, okay if you don't'-mentality and got a very friendly word back with a promise to write to me more on 11/11. I'm usually not one for looking into signs, but this one was an absolute flashing neon sign for me. It seems like we can now stop all the ego games that were between us before.
Old 23-11-2010, 10:50 AM
debbie.b

Quote:
Oh yeh...you're speaking my language..hehe

hehehe
don't get me wrong, i do love a bit of romance & all the mushy stuff that goes with it but the emotions in this type of relationship go far beyond, kissing & cuddling & whispering sweet nothing to each other. lol