Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 21-11-2010, 10:49 PM
LadyImpreza1111

Quote:
Originally Posted by 17 yrs of separation
Do you know answer to my question above? Does TF only come only if we are in our last life time on Earth? Thank you thank you thank you

I've read in multiple articles that they do.
Old 21-11-2010, 11:01 PM
17 yrs of separation

That is what I heard as well thank you for confirming.
As many sources said if you can not have TF as you are not in your last round here, having Love CC is darn good.
I caught myself thinking I get more pleasure thinking of Him them being on top or bottom :) of anyone else. Bummer eh? OK I will stop and try to not to divert from my celibacy path.
Old 22-11-2010, 04:06 AM
LadyImpreza1111

Everyone has a TF. Sometimes they aren't incarnate at the same time or their lives don't cross paths, though.
Old 22-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Knower
Dear 17,

You told me to tell you what I sense about you. I feel that while you have gone through a spiritual awakening and while you're in a serene of a place now, sometimes you are too weighted down by questioning yourself if you are staying in the right path. Like you are afraid to lose the peace you have come into. Am I right?

Puno ljubavi,

Anima
Old 22-11-2010, 02:32 PM
17 yrs of separation

Anima,
Yes you are right. Ljubim te.
What are your thoughts as to information that my love connection is love carmic link or so could Prime Soulmate? Would you question that?
Old 22-11-2010, 03:19 PM
Knower
Ask yourself: Does it matter? Would it change your attitude towards him? I am guessing no. I am of belief that labels can comfort you and help you understand, but at the same time they don't matter - trying to match your connection to the things you read somewhere can lead you to a witch hunt and lead you astray from experiencing what you are. Like people here keep saying, you know everything in your soul, in your heart. I think you should trust that things will reveal themselves to you at the right time, and by then you should work on yourself to let go off of your fear. Questioning things is positive, as long as it doesn't happen too often to prevent you from actually being in the moment, in the connection. Makes sense?

Anima
Old 22-11-2010, 04:04 PM
17 yrs of separation

You are so right Sestra so so right. What you spoke resonates with me so well.
ljubim